It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somone debunk or explain this please.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
To support a some facts of a goverment coverup on the steal melting theory....i would like to say that the guy in charge of cleaning it up was a Federal Attounry (cant spell and cant think of hte propername) anyways he would know a thing or two about keeping evidence cause his job requires it, but after the building fell the first thing he did was have them clean up the steal and remove it and melt it...why would he do that? they were key peices of evidence, when asked all he could say was well uh i didnt think we would need the steel beams. WELL DUH WE NEEDED THEM. they tell us how hot it really got, what happened in the building, what areas were most weakened, etc etc Now its too late!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This thread is funny... and so like all the others on this subject.

Poster: blah, blah, blah...... look at this picture! Squibs! Conspiracy!

Poster: Oh yea? Well... blah, blah, look at this coke bottle! No Conspiracy!

Poster: Coke bottle? WTF? blah, blah, blah, blah..... Conspiracy!

Poster: Really? Well my "so and so" is a "so and so" and Air Pressure! blah blah blah, so No Conspiracy!

Poster: Blah blah blah, free fall, air release, floors 1 by 1...... Conspiracy!

Poster: No, no, air pressure, book and paper, Styrafoam in my office! No Conspiracy!

Firefighter: He's right! Steel building, heatsink.... Conspiracy!

Poster: You may be a Firefighter, but I'm an internet know-it-all, and blah blah blah floor 78, so I must be right, No Conspiracy!

More Posters: Blah blah, blah Words, words, twist words, twist ideas, spin, spin, create reasonable doubt, blah blah, words words.

Is it really getting anywhere? Have we progressed with these arguements? Has anything changed?

The thing about the truth is it is ALWAYS the TRUTH.
The whole truth of what happened that day may never be known. You can spew words all day long, bicker back and forth, sway people's opinions, but the Truth will always be the Truth!

Unfortunately what will be believed in the general population, and go down in history books is the press "consensus" of what is reported to us through the news.

Edit : ConfederacyUnity has recently brought up many of the best points of the Conspiracy angle. I gave you a WATS for bringing alot of those points together and in a reasonable mannor. The whole of this mess is suspicious to look at, and it will not be a few pics of squibs that blow the lid off the conspiracy if there is indeed one. It is the whole of the evidence pointing from different directions at the same possibility. Follow the Money!

[edit on 24-5-2006 by KDX175DUEX]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think the whole world is a conspiracy and that nothing is as it seems, so why argue about things we will never find out.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
adam, techically i missed it your right, but i really didnt cover that area...but i will. See the guy who owned most of the building..well not owned but was a main shareholder in most of the buildings actually only owned one of the buildings two months before...i belive it was building 6, either way he then bought the majority of the shares for all the buildings in the complex for like 27mil or 270 mil this is probably not accurate but either way it was a alot...well when the two towers fell he got the insurance claim for 7 BILLION dollars...well i hate to say it but i think anyone here would blow up their own buidlings for say...6 Billion dollar MINIUM profit...then say "Terrorists" did it
(THERE i cover the finicial part of it....hey if u want a subject or part of the 9/11 you want me to cover just ask, because theres so much)

[edit on 5/23/2006 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

Just so you know they would eventually have to be removed like you said, so why not make a profit on it?

[edit on 5/23/2006 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

oooh profit, there we go, more my kind of field, economics and bankers. The money god certain people worship.
Im not picking on you just to be clear, but that is one of the major reasons that they HAD to come down anyway. imo
Your right theres so much, part of what i was getting at.
Reasons, resaons, reasons thats what people always seem to want, why would they do this? Why would they do that? These roads are dead herrings (deliberate)
why does a psychopath murder 30 people in his career cut them up put them in the freezer. how the fk are we ever gonna know, people are too complicated to work out, imo.
Thoughn having said that in this situation reasons should be obvious already to anyone who understands empire or government or politics or sociology or philosophy or something similar.
But thats all i hear, the why question again and again.
nobody on ATS can be relied upon to fully read the minds of whoever did that, Saudi or American.
What this site is about is factual information and we should focus more on collecting it to progress i think, these arguments about why would he do this or say that never go anywhere.
DISCLAIMER this is a random rant not directed at anyone in particular

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDX175DUEX

Poster: Really? Well my "so and so" is a "so and so" and Air Pressure! blah blah blah, so No Conspiracy!

Poster: No, no, air pressure, book and paper, Styrafoam in my office! No Conspiracy!

Poster: You may be a Firefighter, but I'm an internet know-it-all, and blah blah blah floor 78, so I must be right, No Conspiracy!

More Posters: Blah blah, blah Words, words, twist words, twist ideas, spin, spin, create reasonable doubt, blah blah, words words.

Is it really getting anywhere? Have we progressed with these arguements? Has anything changed?

The whole truth of what happened that day may never be known. You can spew words all day long, bicker back and forth, sway people's opinions, but the Truth will always be the Truth!

Unfortunately what will be believed in the general population, and go down in history books is the press "consensus" of what is reported to us through the news.

Edit : ConfederacyUnity has recently brought up many of the best points of the Conspiracy angle. I gave you a WATS for bringing alot of those points together and in a reasonable mannor. The whole of this mess is suspicious to look at, and it will not be a few pics of squibs that blow the lid off the conspiracy if there is indeed one. It is the whole of the evidence pointing from different directions at the same possibility. Follow the Money!

We(humanity) are in deep [Mod Edit](please don't ban me).

We have, people that support the lies, people that ignore the lies, people that encourage the liars to keep on lying.

We live in hell. And there are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. WE live in absolute hell.
In every aspect of life, truth is frowned upon.

We are so screwed here in the states. God, please help us!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/5/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

When air is forced down it goes outwards at all places but not just 1center place alround the building.

That is absolutely baloney.

You can spin your own "personal" 9/11 theory 'til you're blue in that face, I will not believe that baloney spin. I'm a realist and I will see it as it is. You're a fantasist who can come up with some vague ideas and ambiguous interpretations while lapping up the words of the so-called "experts" out there. As a general rule, most experts always have different views or interpretations on such events in details.

The towers, after being hit by the airlines and exploded upon impact, were brought down by the crushing weights of its own weakened structures, along with building materials, damaged pipes (gas, water, air, etc), elevators, desks, vending machines, tables, chairs, computer and network systems, all kinds of stuff, and, sadly, people trapped in those floors.

Regarding the building demolition website showing buildings that have been torn down in implosions, note that all the buildings were always empty and all excessive materials were removed prior to the implosions, making the entire buildings nearly hollow and easier to bring down without so much of any air and debris pressures from the inside.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pawnplayer

When air is forced down it goes outwards at all places but not just 1center place alround the building.

You can spin your own "personal" 9/11 theory 'til you're blue in that face, I will not believe that baloney spin. I'm a realist and I will see it as it is. You're a fantasist who can come up with some vague ideas and ambiguous interpretations while lapping up the words of the so-called "experts" out there. As a general rule, most experts always have different views or interpretations on such events in details.

The towers, after being hit by the airlines and exploded upon impact, were brought down by the crushing weights of its own weakened structures, along with building materials, damaged pipes (gas, water, air, etc), elevators, desks, vending machines, tables, chairs, computer and network systems, all kinds of stuff, and, sadly, people trapped in those floors.

Regarding the building demolition website showing buildings that have been torn down in implosions, note that all the buildings were always empty and all excessive materials were removed prior to the implosions, making the entire buildings nearly hollow and easier to bring down without so much of any air and debris pressures from the inside.

WOW.

I didn't know buildings were so easy to bring down, entirely, the whole buildings, and that it can be done defying physics. I will now believe the magicians like David Blaine, Criss Angel, Lance Burton, David Copperfiled over physicists. It was pure magic how all 3 buildings came down. Copperfiled showed how the impossible became possible by demolishing WTC7. He showed how he single handedly brought down a 47 story building in free fall speed without the help of explosives. That Copperfield, he is one hell of a magician.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pawnplayer

To be all real about what ur saying is saying what i was saying...what me to make everyone a picture?.....let me explain this a little better...for the "realest" When a 120story+ that gets hit by a plane the core becomes weakened in that general area it was struck (according to the japenese company that helped build the buildings said it was supposed to withstand atleast 5 planes per buildings). The core DOES NOT become weakened any where else and the building is still sturdy as ever where its not damage inflicted. (also if was anymore damaged it would of fell over on its side, but notice it came STRAIGHT DOWN like a demolitoned building)(Imagine that) As the pan cake started down words more resistance is built up because of the strong building integrity still in place and the peices that are falling just stop going down and go out words off around the building...

_________
!---------- !
!---------- !
!---------- !
!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDX175DUEX

Ill post more about the ecnomic loss and gain about 9/11 soon. Thank you btw

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Copperfield for President, and David Blaine for V.P.!

We have a country now that believes in magic tricks first before trying to understand reality.

GOD BLESS THE US of A!!!

[edit on 24-5-2006 by BannedintheUSA]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo
Ok... This is something that cant be ignored. Somone please explain to me wtf this is.

The floors had C4 poured n the corrugations,

algoxy.com...

The detonators were almost certainly digital all wired to one circuit of the security phone system in the tower. One signal starts them all counting autonomously from each other with a 75 millisecond delay. If some one wired in the detonators delayed for 10 floors over those floors, they would go off prematurely.

Each corrugation pointed outward into the spandrel plates so I'm not sure how it got through them, maybe it went over them or even through them. On edit I can see that perhaps the explosion id blowing below the spandrel plate. The concrete surounding the C4 in the corrugation acts like a gun barrel propelling material outward in a long jet.

The basic delay scheme put the detonations of one floor behind the falling debris of floors above. The premature detonations wouldn't be seen, as were the rest were not.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Christophera]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

(according to the japenese company that helped build the buildings said it was supposed to withstand atleast 5 planes per buildings).

At least in theory.

The core DOES NOT become weakened any where else and the building is still sturdy as ever where its not damage inflicted. (also if was anymore damaged it would of fell over on its side, but notice it came STRAIGHT DOWN like a demolitoned building)(Imagine that) As the pan cake started down words more resistance is built up because of the strong building integrity still in place and the peices that are falling just stop going down and go out words off around the building...

You have forgotten about the domino effect. One sturdy structure get weakened after an impact and explosion, all other sturdy structures around felt the pressures, creating a domino effect downward, eventually weakening the rest along the way.

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnityThe upper part of the bulding would of fell off to the side or down and splatter off around the sides.....

When I saw the first WTC building going down, it did went down SIDEWAY before it crumbled downward the rest of the way. You're just not paying attention to the very first moments of the collapse, depending on which camera angle you're seeing from.

THAT IS PHYSICS...so be a realist and go back to 10-12grade science
[edit on 5/24/2006 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

REFRAIN from any childish insult toward me, a-hole.
I'm disagreeing with YOUR baloney interpretation of the collapse.

[edit on 5/24/2006 by pawnplayer]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
yeah the first building...TOP part started to fall sideways like I as in me said it would...the rest of the building fell down straight...almost inwards (like a demolition) 2nd buidling fell down pretty straight too..imagine that 2 building both with the damino effect going straight down...almost like a DEMOLITION (btw the damino/pancake is demolition style
)

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

yeah the first building...TOP part started to fall sideways like I as in me said it would...the rest of the building fell down straight...almost inwards (like a demolition) 2nd buidling fell down pretty straight too..imagine that 2 building both with the damino effect going straight down...almost like a DEMOLITION (btw the damino/pancake is demolition style
)

Have you ever thought of the possibility that all buildings' structural materials DO age over the times, including being continually worn out by the force of nature year-round?

I do not know when was the last time the WTC buildings did any major external or internal renovation or structural improvisation prior to its collapse on 9/11/2001.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
David Copperfield brought those buildings down.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BannedintheUSA

Its more believable than t conspircay alternatives.

Its obvious that its air being forced through t weakest point on sides of t' building.
I mean t' corners are t' strongest part of t' structure. I am a Yorkshireman I know.

Do yer really think that dets are gonna sit there inside t' building for as long as they did wit that amount of heat and be stable?

Anyhow when did t' demo's start from blowing t' top part of structure? You place it below and let t' weight of building and physics do t'rest.

If there were really a explosive demolition of t' buildings wouldnt it at least have been more realistic to 'ave 'appen a bit closer to impact...when there would be less press / public attention? The longer it took the more eyes and more cameras.

If t'were demoed t'would 'ave t' planes crash nearer charges for realism..or better crasht' planes lower down wit explosives put there.

There are some daft apeths aboot, 'appen.

T Trubballshoota

Plain speaking Yorkshireman. Say what I like and like what I say.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by T Trubballshoota

Originally posted by BannedintheUSA

Its more believable than t conspircay alternatives.

This says a lot about your frame of mind coming to threads like this.

Its obvious that its air being forced through t weakest point on sides of t' building.
I mean t' corners are t' strongest part of t' structure. I am a Yorkshireman I know.

Go to page 2 of this thread and address the problems I posted if you think the expulsions were air. Here they are again for you:

• The buildings were not air tight as they collapsed. Obviously, there was even much solid matter from within the buildings being ejected. No reason for the air to not have likewise escaped. The floors were being opened up to the atmosphere one by one.
  • There were expulsions coming from floors which did not have HVAC terminals (from floors that weren't mech floors).
  • There were expulsions very early in the collapses, so we are apparently to believe that the pancaking of a few floors would cause violent explosions of solid debris.
  • The fact that there is solid debris being blasted out of the buildings, well ahead of the collapse wave.
  • The expulsions contain dust particles of the same consistency of the concrete dust and etc. that "snowed" down over Manhattan and coated the streets. This couldn't have travelled down the building ahead of collapse like that, and came out of a non-mech floor.
  • All other air shafts were in the core, necessitating air fly across the floors in a jet without decompressing, before blowing solid debris forcefully off of the sides of the buildings.

Anyhow when did t' demo's start from blowing t' top part of structure?

When t' military decided t' rig t' buildings t' make them look like they fell down naturally.

Do you understand why we even think the US would do this? They wouldn't make it obvious. That's a very basic assumption: if you want to fool people, you try to fool them. You don't make your intentions insanely obvious.

If there were really a explosive demolition of t' buildings wouldnt it at least have been more realistic to 'ave 'appen a bit closer to impact...when there would be less press / public attention?

They wanted press coverage. They wanted everyone to see. This goes back to the question: do you know why the US would do this? It would be no use of them if no one saw, and no one suddenly wanted to go bomb Arabs.

If t'were demoed t'would 'ave t' planes crash nearer charges for realism..or better crasht' planes lower down wit explosives put there.

How would that work? Have you seen Manhattan recently? There are large buildings everywhere.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
i feel like me and Bs are just repeating ourselves to be who dont read the whole thread

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

i feel like me and Bs are just repeating ourselves to be who dont read the whole thread

We are. ..x.x

Sometimes it comes down to whether or not I feel like going over the same stuff again.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Think about it, an aircraftexplodes within the building, imagine the magnitude of the force exerted by the foundations...
Impact was sideways, so structure was weakened unevenly.
I believe that americans blew up the building themselves, but only to avoid more damage, that the building, as big as WTC, could cause while going down...

[edit on 27-5-2006 by juggernaut]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join