It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does ATS make money ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray

Originally posted by Volatile
More on-topic: I'd also like to know how ATS does exactly finance their site. As you guys have resently upgraded servers.

ATS isn't a for-profit community, we do pay for upkeep out of our own pockets if ad income falls short.

so your not some guy driving around in a BMW or FARRARI from the massive profits generated from this web site??

sorry but that's the way alot of guy's see someone that own's a popular web site, you know the jet setter type with lots of chick's

[edit on 17-5-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
So when exactly was ATS created? I love this sight!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If you guys aren't receiving subsidies from the intelligence community, then you should be. You gotta know that they love this site. They've got to be monitoring some of us, our conspiracy theories and our paranoid delusions.

They probably read this site like they read the National Enquirer....mostly for laughs, but just in case someone stumbles across an important truth.

The sad thing is that the intelligence community should have created a website like this long ago. They really should have one that caters to the muslim community. They could learn much from the international community too...but...alas...I don't think they are that intelligent.

Now that I think of it, you guys could probably get a grant from DARPA to do just that!!

It's an excellent site, guys. Keep up the good work!!

P.S. I like the t-shirt idea too....It must be true, I read it at ATS!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well, I've heard that Springer runs a popular Hog Bar somewhere in Indiana..., S.O. gives private karate lessons to Chuck Norris... Simon Gray supposedly "imports" blood diamonds from ex-British colonies for Her Majesty...

Well, that's what my "inside source" told me. ***Shrug***

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Gem, you forgot about all the Iraq oil money.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I was thinking, maybe you guys can put out a dvd or some type of documentary on some of the subjects that get hit on more often. Great site, I think the site is pretty damn fast for the amount of traffic and ads on your server.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
I was thinking, maybe you guys can put out a dvd or some type of documentary on some of the subjects that get hit on more often. Great site, I think the site is pretty damn fast for the amount of traffic and ads on your server.

ATS - The TV Show - Coming Soon!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I want an ATS tv show!!! Pity I dont even live in the northern hemisphere; chances are Id never see it anyway, though.

I looove that T-shirt idea: It must be true, 'cause I read it on ATS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join