It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran war will start any day now with a "Persian Gulf Incident"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
G'day all,

Just came across this article

newswire.indymedia.org...

Heres a small quote from it -

In April 2006, the US National Command Authority issued orders for more than 20,000 US soldiers to prepare to deploy to the Persian Gulf within 48 hours of receiving an execute order from either GW Bush or Donald Rumsfeld. Generals fear "Persian Gulf Incident" trigger.

US TROOPS PREPARED TO ATTACK IRAN

Bush Said To Be Seeking “Persian Gulf Incident”

by William Thoma

It states that 10-15,000 troops experienced in rugged terrain will be deployed very soon to a theater of war in the Persian Gulf, and they havn't been told why? Iraq is mostly flat whereas Iran is mostly mountainous, and the US war planners are betting on Irans large amount of pro-democracy youth to get on their side and support the US in overthrowing the regime (yeah, we've heard that before).

Also, don't forget that it is next week that Iran switches it's oil trade bourse from dollars to euros, and the US military will not be held on a 48hr notice standby indefinitely so you can put two and two together and understand that within the next week, all hell is gonna break losse, literally, and the BUSH/CHEYNEY/RUMSFIELD trojka is dead set on getting what they want with any means possible, and with the potential of Russia and China coming on board Irans side, seeing this as the only chance to demoralize and defat the US completely, the Bush administration is willing to start a nuclear Armaegeddon to ensure they get Irans oil and take out all known threats in the process.

HOLD ON TO YOUR TUSH, WE GETTING SCREWED BY BUSH!

Melbourne_Militia

[edit: external source tags]

[edit on 5/15/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
alright! we finally got the "iran war in may" thread! that makes a complete set from january through may!

any takers on june?

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
[Mod Edit: removed unnecessary quote of Entire preceeding post]

Exactly what I was thinking. I have seen so many doom and gloom threads. Its going to happen one day but everyone wants to predict the next attack or when a War will break out. I guanentee that no one predicts when the next attack will happen and it comes out of the blue.

Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/15/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

I won't bother starting a new thread, but this is my June war entry. Can we start an ATS war pool? Whoever guesses the exact start date of the war wins a million points or something? Of course they'd need to gamble away some of their points to enter.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think Ritter's prediction was for June of '05, right? Missed that one by a hair.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think it will be after the Bilderberg meeting, so after June 11. And also don't forget Bohemian Grove in august I think? Anyway, Iran get in the SCO on June 15. So if US don't attack before that, it will be much harder!

I say between June 11-15!

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
I think Ritter's prediction was for June of '05, right? Missed that one by a hair.

Glad you saw that

It just goes to show, you can't believe every doomsday war prophesy or prediction you hear. Except for 2012...That one's real.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

I won't bother starting a new thread, but this is my June war entry. Can we start an ATS war pool? Whoever guesses the exact start date of the war wins a million points or something? Of course they'd need to gamble away some of their points to enter.

Umm, being the year is 2006, you do realize that the lack of credibility, nostradamus-wannabe Scott "I am a pedophile" Ritter prediction was for June of 2005?

seekerof

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Glad you saw that

It just goes to show, you can't believe every doomsday war prophesy or prediction you hear. Except for 2012...That one's real.

it's only real cuz it's not here yet

but i don't doubt that's there's at least a small hint of truth behind the whole 2012 thing..

as for Iran, i'm placing my bets on the end of July or beginning of August.
now if you'll excuse me, i need to go stand on the nearest street corner shouting my prophecy to the world

*grabs doomsday sign and sackcloth*

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You know someone will predict the June attack happens on June 6th, 2006 at 06:06:06 am.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It's going to start and continue through the 2008 election.

The Iran war is going to be used to help boast the election of 2008 for another Republican leader. And it's going to be successful, because the good majority of Americans are idiots after all.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkseid
And it's going to be successful, because the good majority of Americans are idiots after all.

Huh, "idiots"?!
"Idiots" as in those who re-voted for Bush?
"Idiots" as in those Brits who re-voted for Tony Blair?
"Idiots" as in those Muslims and followers of Islam who resort to using suicidal acts of terrorism, en masse'?
"Idiots" as in those who continue to proliferate predictions on when the U.S., et al., will go to war with Iran or vice versa?
"Idiots" as in anyone who does not see things your way?
Etc.

Personally, I would abstain from making such blanket, absolutist, and stereotypical statements, especially when the purpose of this discussion platform is to 'discuss'? Then again, that is dependent upon if your actually here to 'discuss' or simply troll, correct?

seekerof

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   

And it's going to be successful, because the good majority of Americans are idiots after all.

I wouldn’t say idiots Darkseid, although I certainly feel that way sometimes. I would say that most Americans are too busy trying to eek out a living to be concerned enough to research what is really happening. It’s too easy to get your “facts” from the 6 o’clock news.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

The UK General Election was not a presidential election, but a party election one, thus they were not voting along the lines of choosing one leader over another, but choosing one party over another.

The choice was, choose the devil you know, or choose the Tories, who were espousing borderline Nazi propaganda and offering little else.

Alot of people did not vote because they did not like the choices, those who did vote for Blair was not every British citizen.

Other people voted for other parties, splitting the vote.

It has also been shown that if it was not a UK General Election, but an English General Election, the Tories would have won the vote, but adding Scotland in, who gave the government just enough votes, won the General Election for the government.

That is not to say all of Scotland voted for the government, but enough votes were received to edge them victory.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Oh come off it! What are 10,000 men going to do? That include the REMFs? Even if they were only going to bomb the entire country into rubble, 10,000 troops is nowhere near enough to secure Tehran, let alone the whole country!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Huh, "idiots"?!
"Idiots" as in those who re-voted for Bush?
"Idiots" as in those Muslims and followers of Islam who resort to using suicidal acts of terrorism, en masse'?
"Idiots" as in those who continue to proliferate predictions on when the U.S., et al., will go to war with Iran or vice versa?
"Idiots" as in anyone who does not see things your way?
Etc.

Well you didn't have to make it clear that you were an idiot, since I harmed your precious little ego.

Personally, I would abstain from making such blanket, absolutist, and stereotypical statements, especially when the purpose of this discussion platform is to 'discuss'? Then again, that is dependent upon if your actually here to 'discuss' or simply troll, correct?

Idiot is a title and a depiction over one's actions. It's not a stereotype, soccermom.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
And where is the truth??I have heard rummors that Russia is doing the same!!!My frend who work in russian diplomatic have told me that Russian army is on alert 4!!he told me that it isnt the higest level of alert,but it it is surely indicator for some actions!!!And whats hapeenig in China only God knows!!!From all sources that i have, in Europa everyone is prepearing for some thing!!!I mean in military!!!My country have received orders that in it will positioned additional NATO and EURO military forces!!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Well you didn't have to make it clear that you were an idiot, since I harmed your precious little ego.

Have you remotely added anything of worth to this site since you joined....today?

Idiot is a title and a depiction over one's actions. It's not a stereotype, soccermom.

See above, troll?

seekerof

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think i am beginning to get the picture with Darkseid. A plant ?

If he were merely a "poster" he would have been out on his butt early this morning for sure.

Darkseid, great job. Ya sure got my blood pressure going this morning.

I love a good joke.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Glad you saw that

It just goes to show, you can't believe every doomsday war prophesy or prediction you hear.

Yeah, but maybe when Ritter said '05, he actually meant '06, just like when Ahmanutjob said Israel should be wiped off the map, he really meant 'regime change', or when Cheney said the Iraqis would greet us as liberators, he meant they would plant roadside bombs and try and kill everybody. You know how things can be taken out of context when you take what people say at face value, you gotta think outside the box and look for the hidden meanings these days, lol.

Except for 2012...That one's real.

Nah, I don't believe it for a minute. Nobody knows when doomsday will be, it's been predicted and missed for a long time. My parents told me in the 70's the planets all lined up and everybody was sure it was the end...

top topics

join