It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a missile hit the pentagon on 911?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by f10869
Some of you people are morons. Idiots. You'll beleeve anything. It was a plane. I was there. I saw the damn thing not 30 seconds before impact. Kinda scary the way some of your minds work.

Doubt it would help to convince people on here but your not the only one. My friends dad was walking from Arlington Cem when it flew over his head. He felt the heat of the blast. I was not too much further from it than he was.

It was indeed a plane.

wraith

[edit on 2-9-2004 by wraith30]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
was not a plane. i've looked the last maybe 4 or 5 posts. Do you realize how loud a 747 is if your dad was standing undernearth it and then 30 seconds later it crashed into the pentagon he would be deaf. When planes like a 747 hit the ground they don't "vector" in one direction they crash into the ground sliding, twisting, and sometimes throwing pieces of fuselage, etc. Fuel, if a plane hits the ground it's going to explode, the fuel tank of a 747 is pretty big. The manuverablity of a 747 is not that great. Especially at low altitude where air's density is at its greatest. If one wanted to manipulate the movement of a 747 it would take an angle of attack not a stream line into the side of the pentagon, but more of a say for example 30 degrees or 20. All i can think of reply if you wish but watch this first.

oh here's something to think about F = ma. huge plane...maybe no acceleration maybe but it doesn't matter. the velocity of the plane would be so high the entire side of the pentagon would be gone. 747's are huge..theres no way it only took out such a little portion of the "first impact spot" lol and then the punch hole..that puts the icing on the cake. hilarious

pages.infinit.net...

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Aether]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aether
was not a plane. i've looked the last maybe 4 or 5 posts. Do you realize how loud a 747 is if your dad was standing undernearth it and then 30 seconds later it crashed into the pentagon he would be deaf. When planes like a 747 hit the ground they don't "vector" in one direction they crash into the ground sliding, twisting, and sometimes throwing pieces of fuselage, etc. Fuel, if a plane hits the ground it's going to explode, the fuel tank of a 747 is pretty big. The manuverablity of a 747 is not that great. Especially at low altitude where air's density is at its greatest. If one wanted to manipulate the movement of a 747 it would take an angle of attack not a stream line into the side of the pentagon, but more of a say for example 30 degrees or 20. All i can think of reply if you wish but watch this first.

oh here's something to think about F = ma. huge plane...maybe no acceleration maybe but it doesn't matter. the velocity of the plane would be so high the entire side of the pentagon would be gone. 747's are huge..theres no way it only took out such a little portion of the "first impact spot" lol and then the punch hole..that puts the icing on the cake. hilarious

pages.infinit.net...

it's a 747 now? i thought it was a smaller plane?

-koji K.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It was a plane! Why would it be a missile? A missile that could have been sensed by eyewitnesses, at that size, would blow up the entire area, and the whole Pentagon!! That small hole was done by an aluminium jetliner with the kerosine amount of 500Kg TNT equivalent. That's nothing compared to the damage of a modern (US made) missile...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is such a lame hypothesis. Please use some common sense.

If it was a missile, what happened to the airplane that is gone and all the passengers? Were the passengers taken into space by aliens? Were they abducted into the Twilight Zone? Or, is it simply, once again a government conspiracy to make us believe there ARE Muslim terrorists in the world, when really there are no such things as Muslims or terrorists? Wink wink.

What ever happened to common sense and logic?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
this site will BLOW your mind away!!!

What hit the Pentagon?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K

pages.infinit.net...

-koji K.

The flight number was 77, the plane was a boeing 747

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
No !

It was an airplane

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I just realized something. In the videos where there is a supposed "missile" that comes out from the other side of Tower 2, could that be what caused that said explosion right next two the to towers?

And I would like to believe what happened, but some of the videos in which the plane is engulfed in the building without actually causing any explosions, looks very weird. Also, the fact that the pentagon had such minor damage, is also very strange.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by MKugs]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
It was a plane! Why would it be a missile? A missile that could have been sensed by eyewitnesses, at that size, would blow up the entire area, and the whole Pentagon!! That small hole was done by an aluminium jetliner with the kerosine amount of 500Kg TNT equivalent. That's nothing compared to the damage of a modern (US made) missile...

Could it be the same thing that happened at the WTC?

The 767 was armed with a missile and launched it prior to impact.

maybe there was a 757, but armed with a cruise missile? It does make sense.

It would explain why some saw the plane fly right over the pentagon, it would also explain why the missile went through six walls of solid, reinforced concrete with numerous beams in between, and it also would explain why there was no debris from a 757 at the site. any thought?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It was a jet aircraft.

I lived in Arlington for many years. The Pentagon is on something called a military reservation - ground laid out for the DoD. This is in Arlington.

I lived first in a Marine Corps barracks called Henderson Hall. This is on the military reservation land and abutts Arlington National Cemetary on a hill that overlooks the Pentagon. Then, I lived in apartments outside Henderson Hall. This area is directly under the flight path of the plane that hit and looks at the west side of the Pentagon. It's on a slight hill that gives you a perfect view of the Pentagon and the impact.

On 9/11 my first-hand friends from this area talked to me on phone and all described the plane nearly taking their the chimneys off their roofs, and some actually watched the thing slam into the 'Gon.

It was a plane. Whether or not a human pilot flew that thing so low and flat at 500 knots is another matter, but rest assured it was a plane.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

pages.infinit.net...

Your absolutly right.. I don't know what I was thinking, I obvoulsy don't know what a plane looks like, and I must not have seen what I saw, that was not the smell of Jet Fuel that I smelled. You obviously know better than I do when it comes to my life experiances.

Wraith

P.S. It was a plane.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wraith30
Your absolutly right.. I don't know what I was thinking, I obvoulsy don't know what a plane looks like, and I must not have seen what I saw, that was not the smell of Jet Fuel that I smelled. You obviously know better than I do when it comes to my life experiances.

Wraith

P.S. It was a plane.

There's not enough proof to prove your life experience, if you can prove, just provide some evidence it truely was a plane besides having to take your word I could believe what your saying, logically and physically it just doesn't seem plausible a plane crashed into the pentagon and thats what were trying to discuss here.

Why is there so much redicule and sarcasm on this site?

Edit>> So you smelled the airplanes exhaust? interesting.

[edit on 3-9-2004 by Aether]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wraith30

Wraith

P.S. It was a plane.

There's not enough proof to prove your life experience, if you can prove, just provide some evidence it truely was a plane besides having to take your word I could believe what your saying, logically and physically it just doesn't seem plausible a plane crashed into the pentagon and thats what were trying to discuss here.

Why is there so much redicule and sarcasm on this site?

Edit>> So you smelled the airplanes exhaust? interesting.

[edit on 3-9-2004 by Aether]

Don't know how often you fly.. but jet fuel has a rather specific smell. And you are right, all I have is my word that I saw what I saw, and I have the word that my friends dad saw what he saw. I am sorry that I don't have a neural jack so I can download my memories for all to see, but I am afraid that if I did that, then somone would hack into my brain and change all the bindings.. then I would be totaly screwed.

As for the Sarcasm? Well I don't know aobut anyone else but I am simply a very sarcastic person. If I were a superhero I would be Sarcastro fighting evil with my razor sharp wit... My Sarcasm tends to come out more often when I am in a discussion that seems to be one with a very obvious answer. It is obvious to me becasue what I saw.

Example..
If some goats on a farm are killed and mutilated speculation will come up of what caused it. Wolfs some would say, Satenists, alians, or the Chubicabra!! some would cry out. When a few people come forward and say, "We saw a pack of wolfs killing your goats last night." it is a bit annoying when others cry out.. "No! it was the Cubicabra!!!!!"

Wraith

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ok let me try this again since i was edited by the gestapo. The way some of your minds work makes me wonder if you even understand how idiotic and moronic your theories are Esp after at least two people in this thread (me being one) SAW THE DAMN PLANE! I must be the idiot. I could not possibly know what a passenger plane looks like. I enjoy most of the BS theories on this site, but i guess ignorance truly is bliss.
Just so there's no confusion... follow the bouncing ball....
ready?
I was there.
got it so far?
i saw the plane. and it was big.
hang in there...almost done.
i saw it going down, but lost it briefly behind a bldg, so i did not see actual impact.
oh no... here comes the doubters. He did no SEE impact!
SECONDS after losing site, BIG BOOM, LOTS OF SMOKE.
I was there within minutes.
There all done. Now go and debate a real conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K

pages.infinit.net...

-koji K.

The flight number was 77, the plane was a boeing 747

what the hell? a 747? are you sure?
I thought it was a 767 or something. 747's are pretty big.

-koji K.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This thread is a great example of how people believe what they want to believe despite hearing from people who were there.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by f10869
Ok let me try this again since i was edited by the gestapo. The way some of your minds work makes me wonder if you even understand how idiotic and moronic your theories are Esp after at least two people in this thread (me being one) SAW THE DAMN PLANE! I must be the idiot. I could not possibly know what a passenger plane looks like. I enjoy most of the BS theories on this site, but i guess ignorance truly is bliss.
Just so there's no confusion... follow the bouncing ball....
ready?
I was there.
got it so far?
i saw the plane. and it was big.
hang in there...almost done.
i saw it going down, but lost it briefly behind a bldg, so i did not see actual impact.
oh no... here comes the doubters. He did no SEE impact!
SECONDS after losing site, BIG BOOM, LOTS OF SMOKE.
I was there within minutes.
There all done. Now go and debate a real conspiracy.

this testimony can prove my theory. the plane was flying over buildings, so it could be that a 757, armed with a missile, launched the missile into the building just before flying over the pentagon.

MOC

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Were does this kind of stuff get started (they must be laughing
pretty hard)

That is the kind of damage that 11,466 gallons of JP4 can do !
Way more than any missle.

right here you can see the wreckage of the 757.

www.geoffmetcalf.com...

Plus I spent 8 years in USAF,and have worked for Boeing for 20
and I don't remember us fabricating underwing Pylons for Missle
rails to hang on . lol Plus the wiring harness's to apply power to it.

[edit on 9/3/2004 by MOC]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
didn't read the whole topic but this might help:
cool flash

btw IT WAS A PLANE, JUST NOT A 757

[edit on 9/3/2004 by s13guy]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join