It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a missile hit the pentagon on 911?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Hey skadi, just out of curiousity, how fast does a missile fly? I know there's lots of different types, but I guess what I'm wondering would be whatever kind of missile the conspiracy theorists here believe hit the pentagon... how fast would that go? Would we hear it and see it? Like a plane? For some reason I doubt it could be confused with a plane, but you'd know better that I would...

Depends on your missile, DJ.

For instance, anti aircraft or anti ballistic missiles can travel faster than sound, they need to be quick to intercept and destroy high velocity targets.

Bunker Busters, as Advisor was suggesting, travel somewhat slower, because they are usually remote controled, but still can fly fast.

No one has mentioned what kind of missile they think is respnsible. Lemme think.....

I cannot think of any missile the size of a plane that can be mistaken for a plane, and be remote controled and travel slow enough for people to mistake it as a plane. The missiles in our inventory that are that huge, that agile, ect, are nukes.

These people who think a missile hit the pentagon are as bad as the feds: they completely discard the eyewitness accounts of THOUSANDS of people who not only SAW a PLANE....but HEARD the plane.

Thus, in order for the feds to disguise a missile as a convincing plane.....

The Missile would have to be as large as a normal commercial jet..

and would have to be equipped with something to make it sound like the disntinct and loud roar of engines.

The sound of missiles going off is distinct. I have heard it. it is a thundering roar, like a thounsad trains or an earthquake, and there is a really high pitched scream. Very different from the whine of a jet engine.

To my knowledge....I am yet to see any jet engine missiles in our inventory....they are all solid rocket boosters, some even higher propulaion than that.

Nope, no missile hit the pentagon folks. Thousands of eyewitnesses on the ground said so.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
But that is the difference isn't it.

They attepted to identify bodies in the World Trade Centre Crash and using DNA they did manage to do that for a number of people. Though I guess they do it by matching to relatives if they do not have your DNA on sample.

Where have the efforts been to identify the bodies or what is left of them?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
There was a whole thread on this earlier NEO. The problems with the body identifications. Both at the WTC and Pentagon. Some of the bodies were in so many pieces, so many tiny fragments, and burnt so badly, that they are next to impossible to identify. The current DNA technology they have is insufficent. Heat, fire, and chemicals destroy DNA quite badly. Thus, DNA identifcation has been a nightmare. there are still thousands of body parts sitting in morgues that havent been identified because the dna is so badly damaged.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
How many different types of missles are there and how may different types of damages are these missles capable of producing? Anyone know? Im sorry there is just not enough evidence of a 757 loaded with passengers hitting the Pentagon, and I believe that if enough investigation is ever done the facts will show it was not a 757 that struck the Pentagon. Sorry I have not been able to find the link with the photos, but the photos I saw clearly indicate a missle hit, whether they were doctored or not I cant say.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Some people are not going to like me posting this but here goes:

from www.cassiopaea.org, and I also have my own source that verifies what is written here but I do not reveal it.

Q: (L) Okay, now, $64,000 question: what caused the fire and explosion at the Pentagon? Was it a 757?
A: No it was very close to what you have surmised: a drone craft specially modified to give certain "impressions" to witnesses. Even the
windows were not "real."
Q: (S) What is a drone craft? (A) It's a guided craft run by a computer. There is not even a seat for a pilot. (L) Alright, the $64,001 question,
what happened to Flight 77?
A: It was landed and now resides, in part, in fourth density.
Q: (L) What do mean "in part," how can it be in part?
A: As we have mentioned before, certain bases have this property due to direct interaction with denizens of that realm.
Q: (L) And they talked about bases that have levels underground. (A) Well, 'in part' can mean mechanical part or the human part. (L) Also,
once they talked about bi-density beings that can move back and forth between 3rd and 4th density. So, exactly what do you mean by this
'in part?'
A: Let us just say that the "human" part now resides at 5th density.
Q: (L) Well, the soul is what goes to 5th density. So that means that the bodies are still - well, somewhere. Did they later use parts of
these bodies to produce evidence at the crash site of 'remains?'
A: Parts is the correct word. Do you think that any of them could be "allowed" to survive?
Q: (A) I have a technical question because if it landed somewhere, question is, whether the standard military surveying satellites, or whatever
it is, know the place, or it disappeared completely before landing from normal satellite, or rather military, observation?
A: It landed in the normal way.
Q: (A) Okay, then that means the military, and perhaps also the White House, knows that it landed and knows that...
A: White House knows little of what transpires in any case.
Q: (A) Right. But there are other spy satellites; some other countries may know that this story with flight 77 crashing at the Pentagon is...
A: At those levels, there is only one "Master."
Q: (L) Those levels? What levels?
A: Levels that can hand down orders to bury or suppress.
Q: (L) So you're saying that even, for example French, Russian, Chinese satellites that might have noticed something, that there is some level
of control that can order such information to be buried or suppressed...(A) And the order will be respected? Why?
A: Those who are at that level have been bought and paid for by both giving knowledge of upcoming cataclysmic vents, and promised survival
and positions of power after. It is not difficult to realize the there is a body of such types in positions of power already. Power is not only
attractive to such types, they are the kind most easily corrupted by it.
Q: (SB) So they've been bought and paid for by...(L) Telling them what's going to happen, telling them this is the only way to survive and that
they will be helped to survive. And then, telling them that once it's all over with, they can be in charge. Well, if they were going to kill the
people anyway, who were in Flight 77, why didn't they just simply use this Flight 77 to crash into the Pentagon?
A: Because the damage would not have been controllable otherwise.
Q: (A) Yes, this is rather clear. If you let real hijackers and real pilots in there, who may start to fight just before the crash or something, God
knows where it might hit. (L) So it was real important for this one to be carefully controlled. It had to hit a very specific target for a very
specific reason. (A) Yeah. All this jet fuel will start burning, uncontrolled fire...(L) Can't have that. (S) Well also there might have been a
specific area of the Pentagon that was more expendable; that they were focusing in on one specific spot in that building. (L) Well that has
something to do with what Lu found out because she discovered that most of the people in the Pentagon who were killed were low-level
female workers. All bigwigs were somewhere else in the building. (A) Well, what will be the consequences for publishing this book? If we are
supposed to add this stuff, what's the point of publishing it?
A: You asked.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Okay here is a link, have not seen it posted before and it has some very interesting and technical data about what would happen or not happen if a 757 hit the pentagon. Also some photos of some unexplainable neat holes in the walls of the pentagon.

alberta.indymedia.org...

Hope this link works.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
tracer,

good digging man.

that is some detailed analysis, gonna take sometime to work through that.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yes neo...been constantly looking because in my mind it was no kind of plane that hit the pentagon. There are are a lot of links to photos in that link and you really have to look close at them, not to mention the total read of the material supplied...I'm still reading it over and over.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
That link has been linked before on here. Ive already seen those photos.

Same crap. Ballistics, lack of udnerstanding of the structure of the pentagon by these guys....

As a matter of fact, I wish I could remeber what thread it was already posted on, but Banshee, who used to work atthe pentgon already went over those holes to begin with.

Ill say this again. Missiles to not make neat holes. Missiles are EXPLOSIVE. there would be no neat hole if a missile hit it. there would be a huge mangled unrecognizable charred mess, because warheads are EXPLOSIVE.

And NEO, were trying to be serious about this. If these people think a missile hit the pentagon, I want to know thier explaination on the ate of 77 and its inhabitants is........

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think you need to study what missles can and cant do skadi....because from what I've read and seen they are very much capable of making neat liitle holes!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Skadi,

good question because they do not say clearly what happened.

my guess is that they are dead. When they say 5d they mean spirits are there. That is where we go when we die between life times (if you believe in this stuff which I do not know).

Thus there are a bunch of bodies somewhere likely went to an underground base as they suggest. The idea being to use the body parts for the things that aliens use them for.

The main idea being to make it look like hi-jackers did this while minimizing the damage that would result if such people did do such a thing.

I don't want to confuse people here. I have been supportive of Bush here on many occasions in the past but not because he is a good guy. It is because he is not in charge and is taking orders. Furthermore I know for a fact that there are factions in the US and other first world countries that desire to break from the pack so to speak. But more on that issue later.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Missles are more than capable of not just explodeing on impact, how else do you think "bunker busters" penetrate the ground to enter the bunker?

Come on people, use your noodle. The one in your head!

Sheesh...

Missles don't have to explode, and in fact many do not.
Some are even designed to be reusable, and are outfitted with cameras. Same goes for mortar and artillery projectiles. Believe me please, I do know what I'm talking here. If you doubt my knowledge, go ahead and ask anyone you trust who knows about these things, or just look it up on the net.

There is more to this than is being told, I swear the more obvious things are, the more people have doubts...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Im not certain about where the people on that flight ended up..however I think it very possible that if the plane went up and over the Pentagon it could very well have been diverted to a base or whatever...the passengers put on another plane to say Pennsylvania and the rest is up to you to figure out....by the way why are they still guarding the Shanksville crash or (whatever happened site)?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Advisor.....

Yes. Missiles can penetrate without explosion. But when missiles are used for striking, they arent just gonna sit there. When they make thier mark....they are detonated.

Looking at the pentgon, it is clear that there was an explosion. Thus, we didnt have a missile just sit there. there was a huge explosion. Thus, the missile, if thats what you think, had to have exploded.

Yet the explosion damage is not consitant with a missile. Missiles when they explode dont leave neat holes.

Im talking about the real world here NEO, not the 5th dimension, souls and crap. Im talking about all those people.

Two planes were used in the WTC attacks. Why use a missile for the pentgon?

I still am not convinced a missile hit the pentagon. All evidence points to a 757 full of people creaming the monster. It is no question in my mind that it didnt hit......

It is the behavior of flight 77 40 minutes before it hit, after twoplans hijack confirmed hit the wtc, that concerns me more. The lack of response. The clear indications it was hijacked, yet not a plane to intercept it. The pentagon, equipped with surface to air missiles....did not deploy them.

No missiles or drone craft needed here. Theexistance of the plane and the most puzzling behavior of the gov is all the conspiracy i need.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
All the more reason this should become an ATS research project.

Next time Toltec hops on , one of you and all of you should be on the team.

Skadi should be Team Leader, that or the creator of this thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Here is a site regarding the bunker buster....more than likely the type of missle that may have been used on the pentagon if that is in reality what happened.

www.clw.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I agree with you skadi...upon explosion missles dont leave neat holes however depending on the type of missle it could leave neat holes thru concrete barriers untill it is programmed to detonate.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I really cant begin to say what really happened at the pentagon on 9/11...but whether it was a government conspiracy or terroists...the American people have a right to know exactly what went down and those responsible for the destruction in New York...Washington and Pensylvania and the lives lost need to be brought to justice and held totally accountable for their acts........regardless of WHO they might be!!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Neo should be leader, its his thread, and i take an opposing stance.

Tracer, that bunker busterlisted...it still doesnt look big enough to be mistaken for a boeing 757.

I still am unaware of any missile in our inventory that big that aint nuke capable.

It has to be something that could fool even the most veteran air force cadre and veterans, something that looked and sounded just like a plane of that size....

I heard drone craft..........thats more likely, tho I still doubt..too many flaws.

Im still trying to dig up stuff about the FAA failure, the coverup at andrews, and the tracking of flight 77 all the way to dc with no challenge.......

Incidentally, rumsfeld was in the pentagon giving a terrorism briefing, after the news of the wtc strikes came, he said "were gonna get hit again".

Either hes psychic and should get a job with amdame cleo or................

He knew exactly what was going on because he was part of it.

Somehow, I doubt rumsfled prohetic abilities.........

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Skadi are you saying Rumsfield knew what was going down and was privy to it or what? Im not sure Im following you on that. Do you think it possible for the government to decieve us on what really happened on 9/11 or do you feel that it is all cut and dry what went down?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join