It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin and ganja

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I was watching a program about Putin the other day and he held a press conference and one of the reporters asked him a funny question: what makes your look so young, your skin so pure and your face so good looking towarich Putin, what do you eat, what do you drink? Then he replies that he never took any illegal drugs and especially never ever smoked any weed!

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Can't speak for Putin's drug habits, if he has any, but he certainly takes care of himself. He's a 6th dan black belt in Judo and he still practices.

www.mosnews.com...

Vladimir Putin, recently elected the honorary president of the European Judo Union (EJU), reportedly began judo at the age of 14 and he is the first world leader to move forward in the advanced levels. Currently, Putin is a black belt (6th Degree) and is best known for a “wicked” sweeping leg throw called the Harai goshi.

Putin has won competitions in his hometown of Leningrad (now St. Petersburg), including the senior champion of Leningrad. Now he is President of the Yawara Dojo, the same St. Petersburg dojo he studied at as a youth. Putin co-authored a book on his favorite sport, published in English under the title “Judo: History, Theory, Practice”.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
"Especially not weed". Sounds kinda suspitious. But honestly he does look pretty good for his age. He's the prettiest world leader. How old is he exactly anyway?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
He is also a good chess player. Hmmm, "Especially not weed"?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm (cough, cough). I am fifty-two years (cough, cough) old yet people often think, from my appearance, that I am (cough, cough) younger. I am often thought of as (cough, cough) being in my thirties. If it weren't for my greying hair, I (cough, cough) might actually be thought of as even younger.

I play chess cough, cough. That must be it...

Who knew (cough, cough), Chess is the fountain of (cough, cough) youth.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I know what you can do Benevolent Tyrant, just dye your hair maybe

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ahhhhh.....Grecian Formula for Men......that's the key to looking young.
After all it did work for Ronald Reagan, right?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Putin is a fitness fanatic and takes very meticulous care about his looks.

He is certainly the best looking Russian politician since Kruschev- who could easily be a male model as an alternative career. -Ok thats a joke.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think he might be using heavy-drug-abuse + forgetting to eat for days upon end as a measure for that, not just 'uses drugs that some evil law made almost globally outlawed'. Just an observation.

new topics

top topics

join