It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Just wondering what people's thoughts are on ORME or White Powder of Gold. It's a little complicated so I won't get into it much. But it has to do with elements that aren't "clustered" together. The atoms are free floating in a way that makes them into a really fine powder. I find ORME kind of interesting because it has, from what I've read, an ancient history behind it. And now science is perhaps understanding it more.
There's some really strange things too about what it does to the human body. Some ancient civilizations beleived that this White Powder of Gold fed the light body and aided the spiritual development in humans. I have a hard time believing this but I haven't heard much against it. So just curious what you guys think about it. You can read more here: www.halexandria.org...

[edit on 12-5-2006 by ghaleon12]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
ghaleon12, it is thought that in the presence of certain alkaloids that monoatomic metals can act as a kind of super conductor within the synapse of the brain. I have a relevant thread on here you might find to be of some interest...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
oh sweet, that looks quite interesting
Thanks for the link.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
Just wondering what people's thoughts are on ORME or White Powder of Gold. It's a little complicated so I won't get into it much. But it has to do with elements that aren't "clustered" together.

It's a great way to extract money from bank accounts.

The atoms are free floating in a way that makes them into a really fine powder. I find ORME kind of interesting because it has, from what I've read, an ancient history behind it.

Alchemy -- sorta -- and the search for the Philosopher's Stone.

And now science is perhaps understanding it more.

Well, it was debunked about a hundred years ago, I think.

The originator of the term actually doesn't know anything about chemistry (even fairly basic stuff), but he does know how to put together ideas from a lot of ..erm... pseudoscientific sources (and misread Egyptian texts) and come up with something he can write books about and sell:
www.halexandria.org...

Some ancient civilizations beleived that this White Powder of Gold fed the light body and aided the spiritual development in humans.

No they didn't.

I know I'm a tiresome old curmudgeon, but I really can go into the chemistry here and the pseudoscience (look at all the "well, this can't be DIRECTLY measured" statements.)

Let's look at the definition of "monoatomic", for starters: "elements that are present in the gaseous state as single atoms. These elements are the noble gasses: He, Ne, Ar, Kr, Xe and Rn."
www.chemicool.com...

You could presumably heat gold to an inert gas and make it monoatomic. But it would be pure gold, would look like gold, would react like gold. It's not a "white powder" because gold is, well... gold.

Humans can't absorb gold. The things that it reacts with are extremely poisonous to humans (halogens, aqua regia)
www.webelements.com...

The actual amount of gold in the body is miniscule (ditto silver) and has no known function in the body:
web2.iadfw.net...

An eyeball-bending page that says the same thing with chemical assays and formulas and so forth is here:
www.foresight.org...

There's more, but the bottom line is that it's basically a way of separating a person from his money.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
"Well, it was debunked about a hundred years ago, I think." Where have you seen that? They call it M-state matter today and it's therorised that it could exsist.

And ancient cultures did use manna to increase spirituallity, we know this from what's written in many cultures. The Bible even talks about it.
"The "terminal enlightenment" (or, as the Greeks called it, the gnosis) was an ideal of perpetual quest. As against the physical body, one was also reckoned to have a "light body", which similarly had to be fed so as to be nurtured and to grow. The "light body" was called the ka and, although essentially an intangible feature of life, it was said to remain active in the Afterlife. The food of the ka was light, which generated enlightenment, and the generative substance of light was the mfkzt white powder of gold." www.nexusmagazine.com...

Many believe the white powder of gold, or Manna isn't even gold but a combination of different elements. Finding out what it was that they are talking about is what I'm interested in, even if it wasn't m-state matter.

"You could presumably heat gold to an inert gas and make it monoatomic. But it would be pure gold, would look like gold, would react like gold. It's not a "white powder" because gold is, well... gold."

You could heat gold up to a gas but when it cooled, it wouldn't be monoatomic. And as I said, white powder of gold is just a name, it doesn't mean that it's made from gold. And it wouldn't "react" like gold because part of m-state matter is that it doesn't and can't react with other matter. Might want to read up a bit on some of the info.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by ghaleon12]

[edit on 15-5-2006 by ghaleon12]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
"Well, it was debunked about a hundred years ago, I think." Where have you seen that?

Chemistry texts. He's doing the basic "philospher's stone" ... one of the recipes. I forget what the white powder is, but it's not gold.

They call it M-state matter today and it's therorised that it could exsist.

Who is it that calls it "M-state matter"? And how do they define "M-state matter"?

And ancient cultures did use manna to increase spirituallity, we know this from what's written in many cultures.

That's what is claimed in the advertising.

However, you'll find that what the ancient cultures used was dancing, drumming, chanting, and various halucinogenic drugs such as peyote, mescal beans, alcohol, fasting, etc, etc. (check references under shamanism.) These are still used today.

The Bible even talks about it.

As a food that sustained the Israelites. It didn't increase their spirituality.

"The "terminal enlightenment" (or, as the Greeks called it, the gnosis) was an ideal of perpetual quest. As against the physical body, one was also reckoned to have a "light body", which similarly had to be fed so as to be nurtured and to grow. The "light body" was called the ka and, although essentially an intangible feature of life, it was said to remain active in the Afterlife. The food of the ka was light, which generated enlightenment, and the generative substance of light was the mfkzt white powder of gold."

The author needs to do a bit more reseach.

The ka was one of two souls that the Egyptians believed in (but not the Greeks.)

The ka was not nourished on light, but offerings, and there are literally hundreds of examples of ancient Egyptian tombs (from the modest to the royal) asking the traveler "O traveler who passes by, say 'a hundred loaves of bread for the ka of so-and-so'" -- offerings could be physical or oral (prayers) but included beef, fruits, incense, beer, etc.
www.crystalinks.com...
(I can give you a lot more links and direct translations that prove this.)

The Greeks believed in several different afterlifes. The ghosts and shades of the dead were always hungry for blood (see Illiad, Odyssey, and various Greek plays that survive today) and would come when an animal (or human) was sacrificed. At that time you could talk to them. The afterlife was mostly a sad and gray place. Those who qualified for the Elysian Fields found themselves in a "happy hunting ground" sort of concept where they had perpetual parties and banquets:
www.crystalinks.com...

Many believe the white powder of gold, or Manna isn't even gold but a combination of different elements. Finding out what it was that they are talking about is what I'm interested in, even if it wasn't m-state matter.

It's gold chloride.
www.purestcolloids.com...

Not a lot of gold, lots of chloride in there (which is why it's white.) It's hardly "monatomic" or "aligned" (there's only one way that the covalent bonds form in that compound.)

Gold chloride is not particularly useful to the body. In large quantities, it's poisonous.

You could heat gold up to a gas but when it cooled, it wouldn't be monoatomic. And as I said, white powder of gold is just a name, it doesn't mean that it's made from gold.

True. It's made from dirt the guy collects on his farm. The gods know what's in it, though at a guess it's basically the kind of stuff you'd find in any soil : www.crucible.org...

And it wouldn't "react" like gold because part of m-state matter is that it doesn't and can't react with other matter. Might want to read up a bit on some of the info.

I did.

The thing is, I taught chemistry for a year, so I know a bit about bonds and properties and chemicals. He invents a term "ORME" and doesn't actually define it or explain how it works or how we know it's there. Information such as "if you were to chemically analyze rhodium, you would think it was iron" (taken from the website above) is simply wrong. Rhodium has quite a different structure and behavior than Iron ( www.webelements.com... )
www.webelements.com...
www.webelements.com...

Families of elements do have some properties in common because of the way that their electron shells are filled. This dictates the angle of the bonding, among other things.

I also looked up "M-state matter" and there is no such thing. It's a term that someone made up.

There's a lot of advertising and so far not much truth.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Byrd]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Let's look at the definition of "monoatomic", for starters: "elements that are present in the gaseous state as single atoms. These elements are the noble gasses: He, Ne, Ar, Kr, Xe and Rn."
www.chemicool.com...

You could presumably heat gold to an inert gas and make it monoatomic. But it would be pure gold, would look like gold, would react like gold. It's not a "white powder" because gold is, well... gold.

Byrd are you saying that only the noble gasses can exsist in a monoatomic state? That's not accurate at all. Monatomic Anions are usually formed by non-metallics and Monoatomic Ions are usually metallic, but loose their metallic properties, but the list is long and distinguished.

www.halexandria.org...
Monoatomic Elements

Monoatomic elements are nothing more than elements which are chemically isolated, i.e. instead of 60 atoms of Carbon are 34 atoms of Silicon being bound together in something called a Buckministerfullerene or a knobbier version of the same. The significance lies in the fact that when a single element metal progresses from a normal metallic state to a monoatomic state, it passes through a series of chemically different states. These include:

· An alloy of numerous atoms of the same element, which exhibit all the characteristics normally associated with the metal: electrical conductivity, color, specific gravity, density, and so forth. The atom’s intrinsic temperature might be room temperature.

· A combination of significantly fewer atoms of the same element, which no longer exhibit all of the characteristics normally associated with the metal. For example, the electrical conductivity or color might change. The atom’s intrinsic temperature drops, for example, to 50 to 100 oK (or about two hundred degrees below zero oC).

· A Microcluster of far few atoms -- typically on the order of less than one hundred atoms, and as few as a dozen or so atoms. The metal characteristics begin to fall off one by one until the so-called metal is hardly recognized. The intrinsic temperature has now fallen to the range of 10 to 20 oK, only slightly above Absolute Zero.

· A Monoatomic form of the element -- in which each single atom is chemically inert and no longer possesses normal metallic characteristics; and in fact, may exhibit extraordinary properties. The atom’s intrinsic temperature is now about 1 oK, or close enough to Absolute Zero that Superconductivity is a virtually automatic condition.

A case in point is Gold. Normally a yellow metal with a precise electrical conductivity and other metallic characteristics, the metallic nature of gold begins to change as the individual gold atoms form chemical combinations of increasingly small numbers. At a microcluster stage, there might be 13 atoms of gold in a single combination. Then, dramatically, at the monoatomic state, gold becomes a forest green color, with a distinctly different chemistry. It’s electrical conductivity goes to zero even as its potential for Superconductivity becomes maximized. Monoatomic gold can exhibit substantial variations in weight, as if it were no longer fully extant in space-time.

Other elements which have many of these same properties are the Precious Metals, which include Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium, Silver, Osmium, Iridium, Platinum, and Gold. All of these elements have to greater or lesser degree, the same progression as gold does in continuously reducing the number of atoms chemically connected. Many of these precious elements are found in the same ore deposits, and in their monoatomic form are often referred to as the White Powder of Gold.

Yeah alot of people are trying to sell a book or some snake oil, but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. And yes monoatomic metals have no problem slipping right on through the blood brain barrier, I have a heap of research materials on it.

top topics

join