It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real or not (ufo video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It looks to good to be real .

www.areadownload.com...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
It looks too good to be real.

My standard comment: "And then what happened?" Because getting the thing to properly fly off into the sunset is a little bit more technically difficult to fake than having the thing just floating there.

You'll notice in Billy Meier's films that he never shows one sailing off over the hillside. It's usually a badly done jump-cut, or the film just stops.

Nice, vintage flying saucer, though. Right out of "Mars Attacks!"

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That's an excellent point Enkido. That's of course if they ran out of film, but don't they usually?
What is that buzzing sound? Could it be a fan motor? It looks like it's ahead of the tree, making it the size of a remote control toy.
Dubious.

Yeah, I like to see a sunset goodbye on this one.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
lol, that looked ultra fake

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yes it looks like a fake to me also.

What is the source page of this vid?
I would like to read it and see if there is a story that goes along with this video.

What happened after this clip? Did the saucer fly away? Footage of the craft flying away would be great to see. Why didn't the person include that in the clip uploaded to the net?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think it is fake. the underbelly looks far too dark, there is too much ambient light around. The tree in the background has given the faker a reference object to match its position.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This was a controversial footage of an alleged ufo sighting that supoposedly took place in Selma, Indiana in 2001 or 2002.
The video was on display along with others on a mysterious website named Counter Evidence on those years.

This was a pay-per-view website that featured original videos taken by unknown sources wich resulted highly suspicious.

I downloaded three more videos also with " amazing " features and some rare photos.

The Counter Evidence website suddenly dissapeared without any explanation to their paying subscribers after their office
was located in front of the Pentagon !!

I also belive this video as well as the others are fakes. Good ones but definitelly CGI.

new topics

top topics

join