It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Bob Beck video - lecture on curing cancer and HIV with microcurrents!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is a rare video, taken in 1996 at Ventura College, of Dr Robert (Bob) Beck. A genius in the field of magnetism and ... all » electricty, he focused the last decade of his life on using micro currents to render all known virus, bacterial and parasites (including HIV!) powerless. This video seriously challenges current drug/chemical-fuelled approach western science takes towards the treatment of disease.

Here's the link from google video

video.google.com...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here's alot of info on the Beck Machines, I had searched ATS and only found a couple of items on Beck in the past which suprised me. I am curretnly experimenting with a couple of the devices and am seeing some changes ( I am not chronically ill so I can't speak for those claims)

here's the link

www.padrak.com...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
How about dirt.

There is a theory or at least thoughts on the topic that ground organisms might
promote a healthy atmosphere.

This bodes ill for the millions of city dwellers unless the have potted plants
in their apartments.

Wonder if any survey would ever be taken.

In any case I did see a tv program about the tree line. Present thought is that
the thin air will not promote tree growth. The study said ground organisms were
not present due to the cold temperatures. So its the temperature and lack of
ground organisms that stops the tree growth.

Well perhaps it both.

And in any case, I hope Dr Robert (Bob) Beck's machine works its cures.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
only looked in the beginning of the video but it sounds interessting.
hopefully this is something that does kill viruses.. its interessting when more and more viruses tend to mutate and build resistances to known penicilines and such..

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If the microcurrents work as described, there is no pathogen that can withstand it, does not matter if it mutates. That goes for man made viruses as well

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by slave
If the microcurrents work as described, there is no pathogen that can withstand it, does not matter if it mutates. That goes for man made viruses as well

And that goes for human cells too.

I call bogus.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
do some more research

Bob Beck didn't invent the procedure, he just modified it 2 students from Albert Einstein school of medicine came up with the core device. Beck modified the idea to allow for a stronger current from outside the body to do the work.

I'm using one right now

here's a clip from the patent 5188738

----------------------------------

Alternating current supplied electrically conductive method and system for treatment of blood and/or other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids with electric forces

Document: United States Patent 5188738

Abstract: A new alternating current process and system for treatment of blood and/or other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids from a donor to a recipient or storage receptacle or in a recycling system using novel electrically conductive treatment vessels for treating blood and/or other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids with electric field forces of appropriate electric field strength to provide electric current flow through the blood or other body fluids at a magnitude that is biologically compatible but is sufficient to render the bacteria, virus, parasites and/or fungus ineffective to infect or affect normally healthy cells while maintaining the biological usefulness of the blood or other fluids. For this purpose low voltage alternating current electric potentials are applied to the treatment vessel which are of the order of from about 0.2 to 12 volts and produce current flow densities in the blood or other fluids of from one microampere per square millimeter of electrode area exposed to the fluid being treated to about two milliamperes per square millimeter.

Claims:

What is claimed is:

1. An electrically conductive vessel for direct electric treatment of bacteria, and/or virus, and/or parasites and/or fungus entrained in blood and/or other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids contained within or flowing through the vessel in the presence of electric field forces, said electrically conductive vessel being fabricated with only biologically compatible material contacting the fluid being treated and with an array of at least two or more spaced-apart, opposed electrically conductive electrode segments formed of biologically compatible conductive material on or in the interior surface of the vessel and exposed to blood or other fluids contained in or flowing through the vessel, said electrically conductive electrode segments being electrically isolated from each other and extending over or through a portion of the length of the vessel, and means for applying low voltage alternating current non-biologically damaging electric potentials to the electrically conductive electrode segments whereby electrical field forces are produced between the electrically conductive electrode segments that induce biologically compatible current flow through the blood and/or other fluids contained in or flowing through the vessel so as to attenuate bacteria, virus, parasites and/or fungus contained in the blood and/or other fluids by the action of the electric current flow therethrough to thereby render the bacteria, virus, parasites and/or fungus ineffective while not impairing and maintaining the biological usefulness of the fluids.

2. An electrically conductive vessel according to claim 1 wherein the low voltage alternating current electric potentials are in the range from about 0.2 volts to 12 volts and induce electric current flow densities in the blood or other fluids of from one microampere per square millimeter (1 .mu.A/mm.sup.2) to about two milliamperes per square millimeter (2 mA/mm.sup.2).

more here

www.freepatentsonline.com...

[edit on 11-5-2006 by slave]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
How to build your own

[image noborder]http://teslatech.com/beck/images/beck0210.gif[/image]

www.teslatech.com...

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hello slave ive been following the research of dr bob beck for somtime now and i have to say that this man was a great genius and highly exceptional humanitarian* for what he tried to do with regards his black box.

im am very very interested in the blood electrifyer and would love to know how your experiance of it is going as im seriously think of purchasing one from a sota instruments supplier in the UK.

anyhow i hope you are well and wait with anticipation for a reply

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
All I am goin to say is most diseases are man made. I believe most come from vaccines.. I am not sure what people are running around injecting eachother with, but I will pass.. My blood purifier and colloidal silver have kept me alive. no big pharma side effect drugs for me anymore.

Word to the wise: The turtle wins the race when using these devices.. Follow the Beck protocols EXACTLY! start off slow slow.. drink lots lots of water..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
hi people,

my g/f and i have been using becks blood electrification unit
and colloidal silver generator since about sept, 2007.. -as well
as his "braintuner" (BT-7) -(after spending about 6+ months researching the theory behind the tech)

our personal experiences 100% backup the claims and results
in Kali's patent.. -in regards to cancer, my g/f has a history of cervical cancer...and tested positive on 2 PAP tests 1mo apart, after several years of remission back in Nov, 2007.. (they typical would freeze off the tumor starting grow on her cervix)

nonetheless, we decided to give the blood and silver gizmos a try..

after 4 weeks of intensive use of the blood electrifier and colloidal silver... she not only rid herself of the tumor, but also..all signs of previous scarring from prior freeze/removals were gone...her cervic looks pristine now. (that was in feb, 2008)

my experiences have been equally impressive.. (i am a 28yr+ spinal injury guy) (paraplegic) -that had a history of chronic bone infections
from MRSA back in the 80's and early 90's... i have no need of Cipro anymore..(amongst many other issues i had)

this tech is everything claimed and much much more.. my cousin has had similar excellent results, including use of the magnetic pulsar.

do your homework, you'll find this type of tech has been used in germany and russia amongst others since the 50's...

becks 4 part protocol should be given heavy consideration.. it's is a very relatively cheap way to maintain and restore health, that imo, should be part of everyone's "1st aid kit"

if your good with a soldiering iron you can make the devices very cheaply...

anyway....the stuff is no joke.. -in the land of medicine for profit, this stuff is strictly taboo for good rea$on.

(fwiw, i would stick to Canadian SOTA designed units if you do not make them yourself) (and buy .9999 fine 14ga silver wire on a spool
from reputable silversmiths...much cheaper...make sure to ask for the silver certificate analysis.. if you intend to make your own CS))

-sw

new topics

top topics

join