It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera Airs New Bin Laden Tape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Am I the only one still not a bit suspicious of Al-Jazeera, I read once that it was a CIA asset and don't find that too hard to believe. If the tapes were really coming from OBL, do you not think the CIA would be pulling out all the stops to follow the trail, employing important people in al-jazeera, bribing everyone they think could help. It doesn't make sense to me. If al-jazeera is biased in favour of muslims they would not give OBL a platform for his propaganda, unless they support the jihad, in which case al-jazeera is most definately a CIA asset or heavily infiltrated with operatives. If not, it should be, unless, as I believe, this whole Bin Laden BS is to fool us all into accepting the war on terror and the wars that come with it.

Something is not right here. And I know I am not alone in thinking this.

OK Rense is not a good source, but just read it and make your own mind up:

:www.rense.com...

www.public-action.com...

www.indybay.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
the turk thinks this tape is really our old fiend OBL and is again calling for his young and impressionable chaotic muslim teenie-bopper follows to raise shaking fists against the evile and vile western interlopers that are invading his o-so-precious desert wastelands with hated cultural ideas like - oh i don't know - equality for girliez - and lay smash-mouth down on 'merica

ech

turk thinks this is OBL - but someone more mysterious gave him the script - he is afterall someonez puppet izn't he?

<< 1   >>

join