It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush says fight against terror is 'World War III'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Originally posted by darkelf
I remember growing up during the sixties, listening to protest songs, and being paranoid. I feared the loss of my American way of life. No other song stuck in my head like this one did. It's still in my head and rings as true today as it did forty years ago.

Well you'd remember this one then

EVE OF DESTRUCTION

A forty year old wake up call. Remember:

Hey, hey, LBJ,
How many kids did you kill today?

It wouldn't rhyme, but you could put Bush's name in there today.

It isn't our service people who are killing babies, it's our government! My own baby tried to serve, but he's bi-polar. I wonder if that would matter if the draft was re-enacted? He's 29, still young enough to die for the reigning power.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If the US-sponsored "War on Terror" is a world war, than anything with such a broad category can be called a world war. We can call the "War on Drugs" a world war, after all, countries are engaging drug kingpins in combat around the world. Just because someone decides they want to call their own paritcular war a world war doesn't make it so. Calling this "war on whatever combat we call illegal" a world war only serves to minimize the devastation and legitimacy of previous world wars.

How is it that the West cherry-picking what country it wants to knock off next a world war? Do you see some kind of united front of countries facing the coalition of the willing? No, you don't, you see Western countries saying "you support rogue elements in other countries therefore we're going to attack you". Guess what, this kind of crap has been happening since the beginning of time. But all of a sudden now it becomes a world war because the US says so? Was it a world war when the CIA was sponsoring coups against legitimate governments all through the 20th century and up until the present day? That's not a state-sponsor of terror, but when a Middle Eastern country does it, we call it terrorism? What a bunch of BS, this is just Bush trying to make his corrupt desire to grab resources seem like a righteous cause.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I suppose it's also worth pointing out that the use of such absurd terms as 'World war' are also used to help 'justify' the grotesquely bloated state of US 'defence' spending.

Nevermind the scale of 'threat' is nothing like during the so-called 'cold war' (since when did Al Qaeda field vast air forces, navies or even armies for that matter), not even close.

Still as was once said, if you going to try and sell the people a lie.........

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
they "Invented" Terrorism,

So 9/11 never happened?
Bali never happened?
The Spain train attacks never happened?
Neither did the ones in England I suppose.

And when Clinton was in office the first WTC bombing wasn't real?
And the USS Cole attack??

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
He's been saying that for years this isnt anything new. i heard him say it at his state of the union address, and in a couple of other speeches.

Odd how this is immediately overlooked.

Additionally, he has used the term in several other public addresses and military addressed in 2005 and also used other specific words such as the “third world war”.

Why act as if "this is new" and has a "new meaning"…because it is now a headline?

mg

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So 9/11 never happened?
Bali never happened?
The Spain train attacks never happened?
Neither did the ones in England I suppose.

And when Clinton was in office the first WTC bombing wasn't real?
And the USS Cole attack??

Ofcourse those Events did Happen.

But, you have to ask yourself, WHO IS BEHIND THOSE ATTACKS?

A Dude with Bad Liver?

The other Dude without one Leg?

Ofcourse...

And Monkeys might Fly out of Butt...

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

But, you have to ask yourself, WHO IS BEHIND THOSE ATTACKS?

A Dude with Bad Liver?

The other Dude without one Leg?

Ofcourse...

And Monkeys might Fly out of Butt...

Precisely no one from the middle east has the brain capacity to be able to carry out 911

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

WHO IS BEHIND THOSE ATTACKS?

Hmmm .... perhaps radical islamic terrorists?
UBL admitted to 9/11. Al Queda admitted to the others.

Let's see .. what is going on with the 'non existent' terrorists
this week -

5/7/06 Thailand Pattani - Muslim terrorists kill a 38-year-old man as he is riding a motorcycle with his wife.

5/7/06 Iraq Baghdad - The bodies of forty-two victims of Muslim sectarian violence are discovered in several locations.

5/7/06 Iraq Baghdad - Ten people in a residential neighborhood are blown to bits by a suicidal religious fanatic.

5/7/06 Iraq Karbala - A suicide car bomber kills twenty-one innocents on a city street near a bus station.

5/6/06 Iraq Tikrit - A Fedayeen suicide bomber detonates himself inside a military base, killing three Iraqis.

5/6/06 India Kupwara - A civilian is killed inside his home by the Muhahideen.

5/6/06 Iraq Kirkuk - Sunni radicals open fire on a group of civilians, killing at least one.

5/6/06 Afghanistan Kabul - Taliban extremists kill two Italian peacekeepers in a bomb attack.

5/6/06 Iraq Baghdad - Two children, ages 5 and 6, are killed when Muslim insurgents lob a mortar shell at their family. Six other bodies are found tortured and executed elsewhere.

5/5/06 India Bijnour - A civilian is kidnapped from his home by the Mujahideen and killed in captivity.

5/5/06 Pakistan Leghari - al-Qaeda militants fire a rocket at a checkpoint, killing a Pakistani soldier.

5/5/06 Afghanistan Necha - Three civilians traveling in a car are killed by a bomb set by religious extremists.

5/4/06 Iraq Baghdad - A Fedayeen suicide bomber attacks a crowd of civilians waiting outside a courthouse, slaughtering at least ten.

5/4/06 India Chadoora - Two civilians are killed when Islamic militants hurl a grenade into a market.

5/3/06 Iraq Baghdad - Islamic terrorists pull four college students off a bus and shoot them in the head.

5/3/06 Thailand Pattani - Islamic militants gun down two neighbors in separate attacks.

5/3/06 Iraq Baghdad - Fourteen bodies, victims of sectarian violence are discovered, some with signs of torture, as a bomb kills two civilians at a market.

5/3/06 Pakistan Bajaur - al-Qaeda backed militants storm a police station and murder three officers.

5/3/06 Thailand Yala - A civilian is killed in his home by Islamists.

5/3/06 Iraq Tikrit - A tailor is murdered by Islamic radicals.

5/3/06 Pakistan Khanpur - A Muslim man hacks his wife to death with an axe over suspicion that she may have been stepping out on him.

5/3/06 Iraq Fallujah - Fedayeen suicide bomber blows himself to Allah, taking at least sixteen young police recruits with him.

5/3/06 Thailand Yala - A villager is killed by Muslim radicals in a roadside shooting attack.

5/2/06 Thailand Yala - Islamists gun down a civilian as he is walking home.

5/2/06 Pakistan Jatree - Six members of a family, including two children, were gunned down in an honor killing over a love affair.

5/2/06 India Doda - A civilian is abducted from a forested area and executed by the Mujahideen.

5/2/06 Afghanistan Farah - A judge is assassinated by religious extremists.

5/2/06 Pakistan Chichawatni - A man slits his sister's throat in an honor killing.

5/2/06 Iraq Yusufiya - The bodies of twenty men, bound and tortured, are
found in three locations, including the capital.

5/2/06 Afghanistan Kabul - A Fedayeen suicide bomber kills at least one civilian on a city street.

5/2/06 Iraq Baghdad - Terrorists plant a bomb on a passenger bus, killing at least two civilians.

5/1/06 India Doda - Islamic militants rouse Hindu villagers in the middle of the night and have them line up outside their homes, where they are massacred. Twenty-two are killed. Only nine survive with injury. The victims include women and children.

5/1/06 India Handwara - The Mujahideen kill a construction worker and injure three others with an IED on their job site.

5/1/06 India Kulangam - A civilian is killed when the Mujahideen detonate a roadside bomb.

5/1/06 Pakistan Mir Ali - Islamists kidnap and kill an 80-year-old man.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

no one from the middle east has the brain capacity to be able to carry out

Neither does G.W. And he was only in for 8 months. And
Cheney was really running the country at the time. G.W.
COULD NOT carry out 9/11... or Bali, or the USS Cole, or
the Spain Train attacks, or ....

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear
Why act as if "this is new" and has a "new meaning"…because it is now a headline?

Because it gives anti-bushers something to talk about.
Nevermind that it's OLD news.
Nevermind that it's true. The world is at war.
Problem is ... many just don't want to admit it
or they just can't see it.

It doesn't have to be a nuclear holocost to have
a world war. But don't worry .. it will be ... it will be.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Precisely no one from the middle east has the brain capacity to be able to carry out 911

Clearly an Insult to the People who Live in the Middle East - but Okey.

It is not about "Brain Capacity".

You have to ask yourself this:

Now, the possibility of 9-11 being a DOMESTIC False Flage operation is Bigger every day, which means members of US govement and secret services and intelligence agencies are Most probably behind it.

So, who has the MALICE and WICKEDNESS to kill His own People to start a War, where even More people will most certainly Die on daily basis (just as they are dying each and every day in Iraq).

Probably some Cult of DEATH if you ask me.

[edit on 7/5/06 by Souljah]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You have to ask yourself this:

Now, the possibility of 9-11 being a DOMESTIC False Flage operation is Bigger every day, which means members of US govement and secret services and intelligence agencies are Most probably behind it.

No you mean as time goes on, people become more and more paranoid. I don't know how the possiblity is getting bigger everyday. The only thing getting bigger is the lies people are willing to believe - too much X-Files.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No you mean as time goes on, people become more and more paranoid. I don't know how the possiblity is getting bigger everyday. The only thing getting bigger is the lies people are willing to believe - too much X-Files.

Lies is what War on Terrorism is based on.

It is ART to see through those Lies, which are served to each and everyone of us on Daily basis.

You can call that Paranoia, or whatever you want.

Apprently you do not see the threads on this forum about Explosions going off in WTC buildings on 9-11.

But hey - belive what you want to belive.

And I will do the same.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Chicago vs. Iraq Murder Rates - Recapitulation

Here in Chicago, they are celebrating a reduction of the murder rate to 450 murders in 2004 for a population of 2.8 million! Since Iraq has about 25 million people, at the same per capita rate, they would have 11 murders per day. It seems nearly every murder in Iraq makes the news!

I'm not sure why you included the honor killings... They're not the kind of terrorism this administration swoons over.

Scale....it's all about scale... THEY want you to believe the sky is falling.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by loam]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thank you for the lyrics to Eve of Destruction. At the time that song came out, little did anyone know just how true the words would someday be!!!

Now, Bush is conditioning us in his own inimitable way. Thank you president Bush, for all you have done TO humanity.

Say a prayer for us when you go to church Sunday, wont you??!

Terrorism has been around for hundreds and thousands of years. This is different.

This is Bush's terrorism. I dont wish him well at all. Sorry. I cannot be a hypocrit when it comes to El Fuhrer.

I hope the divine forces take care of his butt.
I really mean it, and i offer no apology.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Apprently you do not see the threads on this forum about Explosions going off in WTC buildings on 9-11.

But hey - belive what you want to belive.

And I will do the same.

Yes seen a bit of that thread, there is nothing conclusive at all. Once paranoia takes over, you don't really need facts anymore, do you

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Paranoia???? How about common sense??????

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

no one from the middle east has the brain capacity to be able to carry out

Neither does G.W. And he was only in for 8 months. And
Cheney was really running the country at the time. G.W.
COULD NOT carry out 9/11... or Bali, or the USS Cole, or
the Spain Train attacks, or ....
But who says he personally did? Those people in the WH do not need to lift a finger- They are the mouthpieces and say whatever they are told to say from the script- You know- the script that was written years ago?
They are not on a "red" phone making phone calls, bomb here, bomb there

It is all done FOR THEM.

Anyway, i have extremely strong opinions as you know
, but i dont beleive i'm too far off. Unfortunatedly.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Paranoia???? How about common sense??????

OK so your notion of common sense is to believe your own governemtn did this, without any real proof whatsoever. There is more evidence against any controlled demolition than there is for it.
As I said previously, X-Files Syndrome.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yes seen a bit of that thread, there is nothing conclusive at all. Once paranoia takes over, you don't really need facts anymore, do you

Actually there is a Whole forum dedicated to those events.

But ofcourse, that is nothing but pure Paranoia for you.

Tell me - what are the FACTS?

Those few, preesnted to you by the goverment which has Lied numerous times?

Yet you still belive them?

Ask yourself, who is Creating this Paranoia and Fear and what they GAIN by it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join