It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush says fight against terror is 'World War III'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Those few, preesnted to you by the goverment which has Lied numerous times?

Oh right, so you'll just go and believe what other people say, because what they appear to be more reliable. Don't worry about facts of course, they shouldn't get in the way of a good story.

Yet you still belive them?

Ask yourself, who is Creating this Paranoia and Fear and what they GAIN by it...

Do I believe them, depends on what the topic is. I DO NOT believe that 911 was some type of US government psyop - that's just ridiculous.

People are more than capable of creating their own paranoia and fear, it doesn't take much if someone is so inclined. If this was a controlled demolition etc, there would be more than enough evidence, it wouldn't be such a vague claim.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Actually there is a Whole forum dedicated to those events.

And among all the topics in that forum, not a one has yet to produce anything remotely and conclusively connecting the US government involvement in those events.

Tell me - what are the FACTS?

Why are FACTS important to you?
FACTS are simply a measuring stick: you either accept them or refute them.
Thus, my FACTS may be totally different or counter to your FACTS. Relative, huh?

Those few, preesnted to you by the goverment which has Lied numerous times?
Yet you still belive them?

ALL GOVERNMENTS LIE. Hello?!
But I can assure you of this, I can acknowledge that my government lies, but when it comes to those events you are attempting to connect to, YOU nor ANYONE else has conclusively and/or empirically connected the government to those events. Thus, I find ironic that you base your sole reasoning for government involvement to simply because the government lies, which ALL inherently do, where you then stipulate that the government orchestrated those events and are lying to cover their tracks. Apparently, you, among some others here, do not realize that you are but a very, very, VERY small minority who swallow such. Think about it, because the TRUTH is relative, huh?

Ask yourself, who is Creating this Paranoia and Fear and what they GAIN by it...

Definately is not whom you think it is. Look in the mirror first, scare and fear monger.

seekerof

[edit on 7-5-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
not a wise move.

seems like an "war cry" for battle.

*shakes head*

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This onion layering of conspiracies will eventually create a complete being that will go out into the world and begin WWIII.

What was I about to say, yeah, those nukes. Won't happen. THEY* won't let it happen. I'll put money on it, hold my next lottery ticket in escrow.

*"THEY" as used here refer to the ever popular UFOs. Of course, there is not a shred of evidence to show their existence, yet a moron or fool would claim they do not exist. See current and past literature. Touche.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by Matyas]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
click clack...

It's too late now.

Hunting season just opened up.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
SIGH

In the words of Albert Einstein:

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be faught, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Thanks Bush.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
And among all the topics in that forum, not a one has yet to produce anything remotely and conclusively connecting the US government involvement in those events.

So, how come Firefighters, which were INSIDE the WTC buildings, heard bombs going off?

How come, there are distinct explosions right before the collapse, which clearly happen when you demolish a building by controlled demolishons?

How come that the WTC buildings collapsed, when of fire for few hours, but Other skyscrapers never did collapse, eventho they burned for Days?

How come Operation Northwoods was created years before, where CIA would HIJACK US airplanes and destroy them to blame it on Cuba?

How come NORAD went out at that exact time, when those planes hot Hijacked?

How come Some of these Hijackers were later found alive and well living somewhere in the Middle East?

And why the Hell did WTC7 Building collapse, which was barely on Fire?

Too many WHYs and not nearly Enough OFFICIAL answers...

Why are FACTS important to you?
FACTS are simply a measuring stick: you either accept them or refute them.
Thus, my FACTS may be totally different or counter to your FACTS. Relative, huh?

Facts are Hidden in this Case, and Many many questions still remain Open. The official story is more Bogus every day. It has so many holes in it as the Swiss cheese. Are Facts regarding the terrorist attack on Your country not important to you? Are the Facts regarding the event, which triggers the Global War on Terror - in which WE ALL are paying the consequences - not important to you?

Actually the enigmatic Super-Terrorist Called Been-Hidin', I mean Bin Laden always comes to the Scene when things get Tough for US presidents. So it happened when Clinton was in Power - with USS Cole and bombing of US embassy. And let's not forget the Tight and Fertile business relationship between the House of Bush and House of Bin Laden. Apprently you do not have a problem, that your president is in business with brothers of the Super-Terrorist, dontcha?

Bush & Bin Laden - George W. Bush Had Ties to Billionaire bin Laden Brood
Osama bin Laden's Bush family Business Connections
Bush Senior Met With Bin Laden's Brother on 9/11
Officials told to 'back off' on Saudis before September 11
Bush's bin Laden link thwarted FBI probe: Report
The Secret Saudi Flight on 9-13 Could be the Key to the Bush-Saudi-Al Qaeda Connection
George W. Bush's Dubious Friends
Bush's Faustian Deal With the Taliban
Tracking bin Laden's money flow leads back to Midland, Texas

ALL GOVERNMENTS LIE. Hello?!
But I can assure you of this, I can acknowledge that my government lies, but when it comes to those events you are attempting to connect to, YOU nor ANYONE else has conclusively and/or empirically connected the government to those events. Thus, I find ironic that you base your sole reasoning for government involvement to simply because the government lies, which ALL inherently do, where you then stipulate that the government orchestrated those events and are lying to cover their tracks. Apparently, you, among some others here, do not realize that you are but a very, very, VERY small minority who swallow such. Think about it, because the TRUTH is relative, huh?

That is your Excuse?

All Goverments Lie?

Well I expected something bigger from you dear mister. So, if you say that all goverments Lie, then so does the goverment of US, and so do they regarding the terrorist attacks on 9-11. You said it! They LIED to you and to me and to the rest of the World. And the Truth remains hidden today. Still many, MANY people doubt the official story, and I think that people are slowly waking up.

Definately is not whom you think it is. Look in the mirror first, scare and fear monger.

You are simply Hilarious! What would I gain from that? What exactly? It is known, that the People hold the hand of their Goverment Tightly when in Dark and when they are Afraid. They belive them without a shadow of a Doubt in those times - the times we are living in now. The People will therefore Swallow just about anything you give them. And the Goverment simply has to keep the People Afraid, for Fear is their means of Control and Manipulation. Then you can do anything you want. Pass any Laws, Acts or just about anything which takes away your Basic Rights as a HUMAN BEING, and call that Anti-Terrorism. For the Sake of People ofcourse.

Meditate on that...

[edit on 7/5/06 by Souljah]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Do I believe them, depends on what the topic is. I DO NOT believe that 911 was some type of US government psyop - that's just ridiculous.

People are more than capable of creating their own paranoia and fear, it doesn't take much if someone is so inclined. If this was a controlled demolition etc, there would be more than enough evidence, it wouldn't be such a vague claim.

You don't know what a psy-op is. It wasn't a psy op, it was for real.

The operation center was in WTC7, which incidenatally demolished itself after not being on fire and nothing hitting it at all. Maybe it got sad when its buddies fell down, and so it committed suicide? You never know.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
hmm world war...could it be because the us is not getting much support from brit and other allies with iran...im pretty sure blair would find it hard to sell war on iran to parliament after what went on with iraq...

so if bush starts selling the notion of world war to everyone...it might make it easier for blair etc to join in...its no longer a war on terrorism (yea that war was based on flawed intel) but now its a WORLD WAR...everyone needs to get involved????

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian IX

The operation center was in WTC7, which incidenatally demolished itself after not being on fire and nothing hitting it at all. Maybe it got sad when its buddies fell down, and so it committed suicide? You never know.

That was hilarious!

Souljah, thanks for the links about WWIV, because most of the elites consider the Cold War WWIII. There's an insane sight explaining the real reasons behind the world wars somewhere. But, I guess that's not really the issue.

I see this as another example of Lord Bush manipulating the Roveian reality they create. Remember when he renamed the Library Tower?
But hey, anything goes when you're above the law.

WTC 7 suicide...that's a killer.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I do believe Bush has most likely set off a motion of events that will result in a global war. What can you do? He isnt a very smart guy. While were on song lyrics you guys should check this out.

Avenged Sevenfold
"The Wicked End"

Man's becoming more corrupt now, godless, wicked, and cruel
The soulless man stood silenced, Mary's words rang so true
Chastisement worse than the flood, spread the word, it's all through
Don't kill the messenger girl
As if we haven't swam enough in this life of misery

Voice your prophecy, shed us some light
Feel sorrow for mankind's chance to survive
Swallowed lies and swam in our own tears
A stab in the dark but it wounded our will
We won't be here tomorrow, hold on to me for one last time

We've grown into the numbers six hundred sixty six
War breaks, a sign of the end, eternally expelled
Look to the sky for knowledge, the stars align tonight
Eclipse and heaven shall fall
Now I know I've seen it all in my life of misery

Dust the apple off, savor each bite
And deep inside you know Adam was right
lust and power, indulgence, no fear
Left with his sins, how does this end?

As the prophets shed the light on what's to come the crowds did gather
Your time is precious, they explained, no time to worry, messiah's coming
Don't go to sleep tonight, darling, hold me in your arms
These will be our final days and I can't let go

Walls are falling, churches burning, women ravaged, children crying
Flesh is tearing, some still fighting
In this world of misery

Dust the apple off, savor each bite
And deep inside you know Adam was right
lust and power, indulgence, no fear
Left with his sins, how does this end?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"Bullet The Blue Sky"

In the howling wind comes a stinging rain
See it driving nails
Into the souls on the tree of pain
From the firefly, a red orange glow
See the face of fear
Running scared in the valley below

Bullet the blue sky
Bullet the blue sky
Bullet the blue
Bullet the blue

In the locust wind comes a rattle and hum
Jacob wrestled the angel
And the angel was overcome
You plant a demon seed
You raise a flower of fire
See them burning crosses
See the flames higher and higher

Bullet the blue sky
Bullet the blue sky
Bullet the blue
Bullet the blue

This guy comes up to me
His face red like a rose on a thorn bush
Like all the colors of a royal flush
And he's peeling off those dollar bills
Slapping them down
One hundred, two hundred
And I can see those fighter planes
And I can see those fighter planes
Across the mud huts where the children sleep
Through the alleys of a quiet city street
You take the staircase to the first floor
Turn the key and slowly unlock the door
As a man breathes into a saxophone
And through the walls you hear the city groan
Outside is America
Outside is America

Across the field you see the sky ripped open
See the rain through a gaping wound
Pounding on the women and children
Who run
Into the arms
Of America

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpanishFly
im pretty sure blair would find it hard to sell war on iran to parliament after what went on with iraq.

- Quite so.

The vote by all the MP's in Parliament over going to war in Iraq has now been agreed as precedent by Tony Blair's successor-in-waiting Gordon Brown.
Even the new tory leader and hopeful PM has also said he would make it a formal point of law that the UK Parliament decides on whether or not the UK goes to war in future.

David Cameron yesterday pledged that one of his first actions if he were elected Prime Minister would be to give parliament the power to decide whether or not Britain goes to war.

politics.guardian.co.uk...

- There is no way on earth anyone would get a vote to go off on this absurd WW3 through Parliament.
There is absolutely zero public mood for yet more war at Bush's side - the last time out in Iraq poisoned opinion so badly it almost destroyed what was until then the most popular post WW2 gov in the UK.

We aren't 'doing' Iran (certainly not on the basis of the inuendo and evidence free claims seen to date) and in fact we would rather all our boys came home, full stop.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wtf, loam?

Your avatar changes color as the day passes? Pretty slick.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You Americans need to stop him now before it is too late, for god sake stop the madness..... (OUT WITH BUSH AND ALSO OUT WITH BLAIR) Y our Not Alone The way the british public feels about Bushe's poodle now adays time for a change dont yall THINK?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Actually, the definition of a World War is when a group of countries fights another group of countries. This war can be called Guerilla Warfare and seems to be a popular war to wage today. Bush doesn't know what a World War or Guerilla Warfare means because he's an idiot, but I'm sure all of you at ATS know.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
IMHO the term WWIII is exagerated. We may be in a battle, but that is all. I don't see a reason for us being there anymore. Besides, if the IRAQ government can't manage themselves without our help then let them be. There is no reason to interfere anymore (nor was there in the first place).

To those who still believe that these acts were performed by terroists, you are correct. The question you need to ask youself is who were they. or better yet, who did they work for.

i firmly believe the gov with its large financial backing, SOME smart people and and agenda like oil could have done this. They also have the capability to manipulate teh public through media, threats and fear. Isn't this considered terror in itself. yes all goavernements lies. so do all people. That does not mean a track record should be looked past. Look at all the current scandals going on. Kinda like that beat up truck you bought that just keeps breaking down, would you trust it to take you to work?

I however refuse to be overdominating in my oppinions however, facts on the other hand should only be questioned if you see another way for it to happen. If you can not offer this information you should not form an oppinion about the subject at hand. This is the rule i live by. Next tiem you ask someone why they won't do something, ask htem why. most people do not have an answer for that anymore. yet even a child has learned to ask that question.

but if you choose to see only one side of the situation then so be it. darwinism will takes its toll sooner or later. (again not an oppinon but a fact as it has been proven that people act withouth thinking usually end up in bad situations)

Enjoy, and lets hope we do not enter another war, much less a nuclear war

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Too many WHYs and not nearly Enough OFFICIAL answers...

Yeah well, how about explosions never occurred in the WTC
So why aren't these supposed firefighters who apparently survived being the WTC trumpeting this " amazing" revelation. Blak lol.
It's amazing how easily people are led with crackpot theories, despite lack or any proof - although I do find it entertaining, a good chickle is in order sometimes

Originally posted by Christian IX
You don't know what a psy-op is. It wasn't a psy op, it was for real.

Erm right. Well then kinda blows your theory out the door then. The crackpots, such as yourself who claim the US Government was behind 911 are claiming that it was a psyop. How bout using a dictionary next time, less I make you look more stupid.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
Yeah well, how about explosions never occurred in the WTC
So why aren't these supposed firefighters who apparently survived being the WTC trumpeting this " amazing" revelation.

Well, there you go:

NYC Firefighters WTC Detonator Conversation

1st Fireman: "What the f**k? What do we do? We made it outside. We made about a block."

2nd fireman: " We made it at least 2 blocks and we started running. Floor by floor started popping out."

1st fireman: "It was as if they had detonators,"

2nd fireman: "Yeah, detonators."

1st fireman: "As if they had plans to take down the building. It went boom boom boom..."

More?

The Complete Firefighters' WTC Tape from 9/11
9/11 Firefighters: Bombs and Explosions in the WTC
Eyewitness Reports Of Explosions Before WTC Collapses
MSNBC: Firefighter reported WTC explosions
Exclusive: 911 Tapes Tell Horror Of 9/11

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Erm, and is this meant ot some type of proof ? because it isn't. So were these firefighters skilled in demolition, have they ever seen a huge skyscraper collapse ? Ahh didn't think so.
I've heard plenty of people say things like " gee that sounded like a bomb " when in fact it was just a loud noise - doesn't make it a bomb because they say so. Describing it as "It was as if they had detonators " is just a desrciptive term, everyones seen enough controlled demoltions on TV.

Nothing here at all. NEXT.

We've all seen the footage of the WTC collapsing countless times, it does kinda look like a demolition, that isn't proof though. I'm sure they'd be many other cases of buildings collapsiong and it looking like a demolition.

So once again where is the evidence - Fireman 1 and Fireman 2, just doesn't cut it.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by mad scientist]

mod edit: removed quote of previous post

[edit on 9-5-2006 by sanctum]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join