It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Time Travelers, and Not Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I actually agree with your questioning of time travel with UFO sightings, Enkidu. To me, it makes logical sense, but without evidence we cannot be absolutely sure.

All in all, it's a great theory and quite original when you think of future humans coming to the past to help advance ourselves. It gets me thinking about why future humans would want to come and help us advance faster than normally possible. Perhaps there is an event in the future that the future humans need to change and the only means possible is to help us change in order to fix the event or to make sure it won't happen.

Then by this you could probably go deeper into discussing things that are all ready going wrong now (like global warming and ozone issues, ect.) and maybe they are helping us change for the better to ensure their saftey and the contiuation of our future.

Hopefully in the future we'll actually find out if you are correct.

Great ideas and thanks for bringing up such a different perspective.

Cheers~

-Emissari

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I too have come to believe that time travel could be the answer for at least some of the ufos being spotted. It is strange that the visitors do not seem interested in landing on the White House lawn for example and it would be a reason for why there is rarely if ever any extraterrestrial proof found after an encounter. If only we understood the laws of time better we might have a understanding why they are altering their past even a little.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
UFO's etc are nothing more than the age old phenomena associated with Djinn/fairies/demons/Archons/Mudshadows/reptillians etc. Just dressed upin a new guise for various sinister reasons. There is nothing that 'aliens' do that has not allways been part of the various paranormal manifestations.

These are in fact the entities that are manipulating the elites behind the various NWO factions

Time travel for physical beings is nonesense!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Enkidu

For someone to travel back in time to our present from their future, they would have already traveled back in time from their future during their past, thus creating a paradox, a never ending loop of time traveling.

@JohhnyBGood

Where is your evidence for these claims?
edit on 27-5-2011 by typwar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't rule out either. A lot of the things that would make time travel possible are also needed to make interstellar travel (within reason) possible. And vice-versa. If you have the means to produce some distortion in time to traverse across eras, then by proxy you'd also have the means to produce distortion in space to traverse across worlds. Space-time is connected in some weird way. They're also tied to the phenomena relating to inertia and gravitation, but it's not exactly easy to explain. Einstein gets the closest to it, but even he may have had some mental blocks when the threshold is pushed far enough.

It would require something like a "gravitational diode" effect or anti-gravity to distort the flow of time enough while also producing a traversable event horizon. If you can do that, space travel becomes easy too. It's just some differences in how the same technology would be applied. (One way might get figured out sooner than the other, but once you have it...)

If one is possible, then they both are. If temporal aliens can visit, then within reason - space aliens also have equivalent means available to them.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hello, I'm new on here and just curious about the ideas of others

On this topic, I've only skim read what others have written and understand that surely time travel and alien life can coexist together? I see some people putting forward the idea that this could be at some high level of which we don't know about. And how about the fact We Are Aliens ourselves? And those you call aliens now actually have conquered understanding a way to travel through time and have taken humans on journeys along side them?
Ps. Sorry if non of this makes sense n is illogical

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Enkidu
Yes, yes, I know that time travel is theoretically unsound (you may even say "impossible").

It is not. The same things that would lead to a "warp drive' effectively could lead to a time machine. Have a listen to this....

There's no good positive indications that it is happening, or ever will happen. I understand that.

We're all travelling forward in time. Slowly.

edit on 4-12-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join