It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the "Alien Interview" Guy ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This might have already been covered, I don't know?
You'll have to do a little work for yourselves here though, I'm not sure how to take a still picture from the video linked below and post it here.

Go to the video, around 35:55 or so, pay attention to the gentleman known only as "Victor"...

"Alien Interview" video found here:

video.google.com...

Also, that video is being discussed in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please discuss the video in that thread.

I simply want to know... do you think this guy:

Yes, Stanton Friedman....

Is he the guy being interviewed about the "alien interview video".... who's identity was being hidden?

To me, it's the same guy. and even in the video, you can tell the person being interviewed is wearing glasses... the hair "shape" / "line" is very similar. Appears to be the same size head ?

Maybe its just me or maybe this is already common knowledge....

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well, If it were Mr. Friedman on that interview, don't you think FOX (or who ever conducted it) would have revealed it?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Nope.
The face was too thin, and the hair on the shadowed figure is a tell tale if it is real, so my guess is that it is a fake beard to throw off any silouette image.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
OK that dude in the picture was definately an alien!!!! DEFINATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There's no way the guy being interviewed is Stanton Friedman. No way. Stanton Friednam is an old fat man now. I can't believe you actually thought it was him. Maybe it's Charlie Brown?!?!

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Cool show... everybody watch it now! Nah Victor is not Stanton Friedman. The alien looks real to me, look at the skin on the head of it looks real to me and sometimes those eyes look like they are real too. They should rip those lenses off so we can see the eyeballs.

I didn't know the aliens hated light that much they must like it at night then.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Okay, so no one believes it was him.... fine... it looked close to me thats all.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Viktor did a Coast to Coast AM interview shortly after releasing the footage. Apparently it was an amazing discussion.

Does anyone have a download link for that ?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Almost half finished watching the video. Already it has more footage than the other vids I've seen. A bit drawn out in my opinion, barely enough to keep me awake.

Maybe more after it's over.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have seen some ufo footage I thought was faked, and some I thought was 'real'... I think the alien autopsy footage is probably faked, and I have to say I don't think this footage is real. This is not to say that I don't believe that aliens exist, that they come here and possibly are in cahoots with the USG in some way. This video could easily be disinfo... but I just don't find the alien terribly realistic. The room is so badly lit there could be all sorts of puppetry or mechanical stuff going on... sorry, I just don't buy it, particularly. I don't feel that I'm looking at something living. The face is not expressive in the slightest.

Just my 2c.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i agree, even though it creeps the hell out of me, it still seems to be fake, the eyes shine like plastic and its head bobs like a puppet....
so assuming this is fake, I'd nominate "Victor" for best impersonation of a top secret federal employee

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Where 'Victor' says, "If I die or if something happens to me, people will know who I am" has kinda got me thinking. Does it mean that he is a famous/popular/high ranking/etc member of society and his because of this death will be spread across the news? Or does he have certain parameters set in place with people he knows to release certain info in the event of his death? Or will he just put up as much resistance as he can? I can go on for aaaaages but I guess we won't know until he dies.

Edit:

Also, on a side note. Am I the only person that thinks 'Victor' looks like Rolf Harris?

All I could think about while watching the interview sections was "that's Rolf Harris". Of course it can't be because 'Victor' sounds American and Rolf Harris is Australian

[edit on 16/5/06 by Godlesswanderer]

top topics

join