It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Osama bin Laden Exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Or is he a coverup for bad Boeing aircraft designs and bad USA pilot training? Oil prices won't go down for years because of a huge USA conspiracy (half of our oil is imported from the Middle East and it might have not had anything to do with 9/11).

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Or is he a coverup for bad Boeing aircraft designs and bad USA pilot training?

Umm... What do you mean by that?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Osama exists check the thread in my sig. we nearly nailed him in Nepal lol.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

just bc u thik hes there dont mean he rly is!!!
!!!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotdogsandsoup

just bc u thik hes there dont mean he rly is!!!
!!!

You sat with him? Just tell me where? lol you can keep the reward.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You sat with him? Just tell me where? lol you can keep the reward.

I think s/he was referring the the fact that in the thread you said to look at, there is nothing other than your ideas saying that "we nearly nailed him in Nepal." Even the one news article you give says nothing about Nepal.

Anyway, that isn't the topic at hand, so continue it over there in that thread. This thread is apparantly about, "bad Boeing aircraft designs and bad USA pilot training."

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Firstly, while US dependence on foreign oil is growning, we only import 17% from the middle east..

Oil from the Middle East (spe cifically, the Persian Gulf) accounts for 17 percent of U.S....

LINK

And wouldnt creating a fictional character to go to war make "bad Boeing aircraft designs and bad USA pilot training" stand out like a sore thumb... I mean if I had an ineffective, and I knew it, the last thing I would do is go looking for a fight, I might puff myself up and do a little 'saber rattling', but looking for a war would be the most ridiculous notion.. I need to see proof that a) Boeing has had 'bad' aircraft designs, b) that US pilots arent the best trained pilots in the world (let alone bad), and c) any proof at all that someone who has been taped on camera threatening the US, claiming responsibility for attacks, and has a proven history of interacting with more than just the US.... Even the muslim world had handled him like a hot potato before he was at the top of the US $#it list. The US may have set this guy up to succeed as a leader of a hostile organization in afghanistan, but I find it hard to believe he is a figment of overactive political scheming.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Osama, avrakotos,schnabel,wilson and murtha really do exist.
osama used to come to america during the russian/afghan jihad under the name of tim osman. Actually avrakotos was cia, schnabel a cvongressional staffer, wilson and murtha congressmen. osama could very well be living in virginia beach/tidewater area under the name of tim osman. AND HE COULD BE GETTING TREATMENT AT WALTER REED or NEWPORT NEWS/PORTSMITH naval clinics.

nobody in america is looking for him.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Didn't Gust Avrakotos pass away?

I don't think this is off-topic, but here's a pretty good read-Charlie Wilson's War.

Put the Tom Clancy clones back on the shelf; this covert-ops chronicle is practically impossible to put down. No thriller writer would dare invent Wilson, a six-feet-four-inch Texas congressman,liberal on social issues but rabidly anti-Communist, a boozer, engaged in serial affairs and wheeler-dealer of consummate skill.

Only slightly less improbable is Gust Avrakotos, a blue-collar Greek immigrant who joined the CIA when it was an Ivy League preserve and fought his elitist colleagues almost as ruthlessly as he fought the Soviet Union in the Cold War's waning years.

In conjunction with President Zia of Pakistan in the 1980s, Wilson and Arvakotos circumvented most of the barriers to arming the Afghan mujahideen-distance, money, law and internal CIA politics, to name a few. Their coups included getting Israeli-modified Chinese weapons smuggled into Afghanistan, with the Pakistanis turning a blind eye,and the cultivation of a genius-level weapons designer and strategist named Michael Vickers, a key architect of the guerrilla campaign that left the Soviet army stymied.>SNIP<

... many of the men armed by the CIA became the Taliban's murderous enforcers and Osama bin Laden's protectors. Yet superb writing from Crile, a 60 Minutes producer, will keep even the most vigorous critics of this Contra-like affair reading to the end.

Interesting stuff.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Found the obit for Gust Avrakotos in the Washington Post

He passed 12/1/2005.

Gust Avrakotos obituary

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
cmdrkeenkid, I truly think Boeing aircraft our excellent as is USA pilots. Certain parts may be subpar ("bad") as is true for all technology and all people. I have a few ideas that might make aircraft more hijack proof and "bad" pilot proof. I won't go into detail here. I do know there are many people a lot smarter than me who can figure it all out.

AHCivilE, the USA does import only 17% of its oil from the Middle East (the USA imports about 60% of its oil from all countries). My figures were wrong which makes my argument even weaker that somehow the Middle East was cutting supplies, therefore raising oil prices in the USA as a retaliation for the wars in the Middle East.

I take a vow to always trust the USA government.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Or is he a coverup for bad Boeing aircraft designs and bad USA pilot training?

are you suggesting that 9-11 was all due to bad designs by boeing and bad pilot training?

justin

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Bin laden already dead

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Reported: Wednesday, December 26, 2001

Has anyone else seen this report before?

If he is dead then how can he keep making these videos and audio tapes..??

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I haven't heard it. Sounds like a v/ poor attempt at faking his own death.

Anywhay, techie, I like your little pet theory about Bin Laden not existing, but the chance of two aircraft, because of pilot error, striking two towers that are close together and at within a few hours of each other . . . smells fishy too me

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well Some one i one that happens to be a masson told me that bin ladin has been dead that we looking for someone that is not gonna be found. I dont know how true it is but its crazy. It makes sense for bush or someone making plans to plan that out. Lets look to blame some one that is not even alive, and why is sadam even still alive if they have him i think they planed to capture sadam so he can stay alive. As if they are potectiong him.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkYNeTUSA
Well Some one i one that happens to be a masson told me that bin ladin has been dead that we looking for someone that is not gonna be found. I dont know how true it is but its crazy. It makes sense for bush or someone making plans to plan that out. Lets look to blame some one that is not even alive, and why is sadam even still alive if they have him i think they planed to capture sadam so he can stay alive. As if they are potectiong him.

From my understand OBL/UBL had kidney problems. He was treated in if i recall correctly either turkey or saudi arabia around 2002/2003. The reports I read said that he was in very poor condition and probably wouldn't live much longer.

Later on I heard reports saying he died of kidney failure. I'm not sure of the sources but i think that it's pretty likely he's dead. At least, I think hes dead.

As far as UBL existing do a search on "Tim Osman" that was UBL's cia name.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
OBL most certainly is real. BBC reporter John Simpson made him cry once. Great story, makes me grin every time. Look it up - they met in Afghanistan once!

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I think he is dead. Think about it? It would benefit the neo cons a 100 fold.

1. They can duplicate any voice with 10 minutes of recordings from anyone.

2. If they can make babies/animals talk in the movies (CGI) and that’s on crystal clear DVD quality. How hard would it be for the government to make a low quality, grainy, old camera filmed versions of Bin Laden talking? Then sink it up with the fake voice recordings.

With Bin Laden dead they could keep the war going as long as they want to. And even have the power to control and give out orders to the extremist terrorist. Like someone playing chess with them self, but the illusion being 2 people playing. To us it looks like two sides of a war, side A and side B. But like said in the Sun Tzu’s art of war

“One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful.”

“Every battle is won before it is ever fought”

Links to voice "morphing" technology:

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.voxonic.com...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
"According the Pakistani press, Bin Laden is rumored to have died in 2001 of pulmonary complications incident to catastrophic kidney failure in the absence of available hygienic dialysis. His death was speculated on by the Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf and by President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan. This speculation was later undercut by newly released videos of bin Laden, alive and referring to current events such as the 2004 U.S. Presidential election."

top topics

join