It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to spiritually active people.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There have been a lot of "I feel like something is about to happen" posts on ATS in the recent past. It seems a lot of people are feeling the changes of something. I don't know if it's necessarily 2012, but something is definately weird. People just care less and seem to be less into holidays, people are getting meaner and closing more up to the world, etc. I don't know about any specific incidents, but I have felt the growing tension, since even back before the John Titor incident.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Read the Pleadian Ageanda. I found it most intresting and will answer those questions.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seether
And yes, it's a combination of the way the concious mind processes time, and the pace at which technology is advancing, and society is advancing (have you heard the expression 'there just aren't enough hours in the day' well that's actually right in a spiritual sense) our conciousness has trouble keeping up with life because work hours are getting longer, people sleep less, everything has to be done 'now' and people have no patience anymore.

Yes but that's been done for the past 100 years, that's the way our society has developed, into a fast paced, need it now, society because it's more efficient.

Consider if you were a traveller from 800 years ago looking in on today, it would almost be like watching one of those time lapse videos of a city where everything is a moving blur. That is the quickening.

Yes but we didn't have factories that needed supplies on demand or have things made on demand so they can get them out to the customers. We didn't have people who relied on food from the grocery store as much, it's just how our society has developed.

I can see your side as this is this "quickening" for cause of all our technological achievements but rather saying its a spiritual progression, its just a progression on levels in planes, but I can assume it'll do us in the end, as patience grows thinner than can be allowed.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
while searching out the pleiadian agenda

I found this ;

this sure has some

very interesting comments

www.2012.com.au...

the part about things disappearing

sounds pretty freaky

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
while searching out the pleiadian agenda

I found this ;

this sure has some

very interesting comments

www.2012.com.au...

the part about things disappearing

sounds pretty freaky

I wouldnt freak out too badly just yet, at the bottom of the page states tohappen 1998.

My view is not only something unseen is up, but also I feel as a chosen person for the event to come. That there are a select few and they are behind closed doors until the time!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Just a though on 'justice' and being 'just' it's about time we all conformed to Universal Law as opposed to human law, since that encompasses what we'd term 'law' here, do not harm others, do not impede upon the free will of other spirits etc.

and I also believe that the coming generation, or all the just and good souls, will eventually take responsibility for the sins of our fathers, as you'll find most of todays culture couldn't care less about the kind of world their decendents are inheriting. And consider themselves not responsible for what their predecessors have done, well there will be a time when we have to be responsible just so we're certain we don't follow in their footsteps.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hmm, I agree with most of the points discussed here, although what I feel differs slightly from what you guys seem to be feeling. Lately, as in this past 2 years, i've been feeling... well, how can I explain this, hmm, well, i've been felling emotions weakening. I have this little paranormal ability, or neural disorder or whatever, call it however you want, that makes me ultrasensitive to emotions. It's like emotions are on a shader for me and I sense the different shades, combinations of shades etc. Well, as I said, during this last 2 years, i've been feeling the shades get weaker and weaker up to the point that today I can barely feel them at times. It's like one of you said, I feel silence, and that silence is the consequence of humanitys ignorance. We expand like a cloud of gass, we live in the material world, we have forgotten our ancestral origins, we no longer admire the grass beneath our feet or the lush forests we are destroying for more and more materials. I feel judgement will come soon, there is no action without consequence, and I feel humanity will pay dearly for forgetting. Unless we can get the world to comunicate with their spirit, inner guide or whatever you want to call it, we're pretty much doomed. I imagine the judgement to be something like Noahs Arc, and lately in my tarot readings i've been geeting lots of reversed cards, and reversed cards mean repressed emotions, power feelings. Also i've been getting the devil, and although it doesnt mean the devil is going to come and feast on our souls, it represents Ignorance and looking at the world in a negative way. So, the hour of judgement will come, be it in 1 month or in 6 years, it will come. There is no escaping the nature of the universe, the question is, what exactly is the universe planning to do with us, we shall know soon... As I said, we have created a world of materialism, we have created a prison for our soul, and it's time to break that prison. Will humanity awake and realize what it's done? Will it redeem itself and go back to it's ancient origins, will we cherish our spirit and our fellow humans again? Only time will tell, but things arent looking very bright at the moment, they arent looking very bright at all. Try talking with your friends about anything non orthodox, something that society doesnt belive in, aliens, conspiracy, paranormal etc... You'll see how in the 90% of the cases, they'll dismiss you as a nutjob and call you crazy... Alas, ignorance is high this days, but at least there will always be a bastion of hope, ATS

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azure Twilight
Alas, ignorance is high this days, but at least there will always be a bastion of hope, ATS

unfortunately i think you're right...

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Also i've been getting the devil, and although it doesnt mean the devil is going to come and feast on our souls, it represents Ignorance and looking at the world in a negative way.

I don't normally do tarot readings very often, but lately it is seems as though I've been getting the devil card as well. To me the devil meams enslavement whether it be in my own ignorance and what not. I've noticed too that many people seem to be enslaved to something, and it just happens to be Dogma. So many peole are stuck in thier dogmatic ways, amd thier "faith." You don't really see many people questioning thier beliefs. People don't know why they believe what they believe. I asked so many why they believe a certainty to be true, and the most common response is, "I don't know."

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Through the last year i have felt like the days are beginning to go quicker than usual. I constantly feel like im waiting for something to happen. Im not a spiritualist or anything. It does feel like something BIG is about to happen..but i feel safe...

Maybe its just the tension thats building up around the world with terrorism and the huge amount of recent natural disasters, the past few years have been very eventful in that sense, so i suppose its only natural that we are living on edge, waiting for something to happen.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I've noticed that people do seem more "restless." It seems that the general concensous is that everyone is waiting for something to happen, and I have to agree. I've been waiting for something to happen for years. I'm not really sure death is the word I want to use, but does anyone else feel less fear or no fear of death/dying?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexStoryteller
Has anyone else noticed the chaos that seems to linger in the air. It's like the spirits are in a panic or something. Through all of my study, I could only come up with a couple possable reasons bhind the scurry. Either something is rising that could be a threat to them or the end of our world maybe? I'm just asking if anyone else has felt the unease that I've felt.

Just before there is a major paradigm shift and the end of the old religions and current forms of government, there is great strife in the flesh as well as in the discarnate dimensions. A strong pull between those who are devoted to The Light of God (which is not a being but a non-living Force) and those who refuse to take responsibility for their actions and be of service to others. The same thing happened - albeit to a lesser extent - just before the fall of the Roman Empire. Christianity largely replaced Paganism.

In the many centuries since that timeframe, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam have run their due course and will be replaced despite the horrendous opposition. Those in the Spirit who oppose the more progressive paradigm directly and/or indirectly retrogress away from The Light and into the hellish discarnate dimensions. The secular humanist elements also face this karma as does everyone who has not led a spiritual existence of striving to live by The Golden Rule. A more spiritual "religion" than any philosophy or world religion is needed and that is EXACTLY what will eventually emerge. It cannot be stopped, only delayed to a certain degree.

Whenever religions and/or governments becomes stale, those who support those antiquated paradigms on the Other Side lessen themselves into hellish dimensions. That is the panic you are sensing. The panic and frustration of lessening away from The Light and into the darker regions of hell in the Lower Realms, and the awareness that this world will either drastically change or be destroyed.

The chaos is the tearing down of the old institutions and the beginning of new institutions in the discarnate dimensions. It must happen first in the Spirit before it can manifest in the flesh.

And so it is...

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Could it be that Darkness itself is about to experience one of it's most evil creations: Death?
Could it be that materiality will finally meet its finality and thus, cease to be?
Could it be Evil's Grand Finale?
I guess we will just have to wait and see.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
@Seeking Nirvana (like your name btw. ^^)

Like some time ago, I really feared death. I pretty much prayed constantly to 'God' that I would "sleep in" in my ending days. I am refering to the death that happens when someone is dreaming while dying.

Now; It doesn't matter wether I die, how I die or when I die. All that really matters, is to be ready

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
the spirit gate is opening faster than it waz a year or two ago. and yes there waz something building up. but i don't know wat it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join