It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to spiritually active people.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed the chaos that seems to linger in the air. It's like the spirits are in a panic or something. Through all of my study, I could only come up with a couple possable reasons bhind the scurry. Either something is rising that could be a threat to them or the end of our world maybe? I'm just asking if anyone else has felt the unease that I've felt.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
been feeling the panic

and the speeding up of time

for quite some time.

something is about to happen.

this could be the SHUMAN RESONANCE

2012 thing,

I really don't know.

sorry I can't comment further on this.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
thre's a thread about 2012...u should read it...it says a lot about this event. I'm kinda confused right now..
but I have'n felt any panic... just that all things begin to accelerate and that we're not going the right way..

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I've felt it for a long time also, it's like the feeling you get when a storm is coming, only a lot bigger, the quickening (as they call it, the apparent speeding up of time) seems to go hand in hand with it, my theory is that the 'anti-christ' is a metaphor for the negative energy surrounding the earth being at its strongest and influencing peoples minds.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I've been feeling it for a while now also. To me it's like there's constantly static in the air. As if the world is in a hurricane only no one can see it. I really do believe something is coming.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Speeding up of time? You mean the rate at which we experience reality and our consciousness documenting it, or just clock time?

When people say this they're never clear as to what they mean.

Also what would cause a "Speeding up of "this time"?" So we can get closer at a faster pace to a more evitable future?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I've been feeling this for sometime now. Ever since I was a child I have thought the world is in for something and only a few can sense it. Our thoughs are spinning out of control and there is less and less focus in the air. I can easily say people are waiting for the big one. The one event that will change our history forever. Its not a good feeling but there is hope I can definitley see a light at the end of the tunnel and the human race will survive!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I believe, tho don't quote me on this as it's one of those areas I've heard in passing and haven't researched, that the Quickening, is an Indian prophecy, I'm not sure which tribe but perhaps Hopi.

And yes, it's a combination of the way the concious mind processes time, and the pace at which technology is advancing, and society is advancing (have you heard the expression 'there just aren't enough hours in the day' well that's actually right in a spiritual sense) our conciousness has trouble keeping up with life because work hours are getting longer, people sleep less, everything has to be done 'now' and people have no patience anymore.

Consider if you were a traveller from 800 years ago looking in on today, it would almost be like watching one of those time lapse videos of a city where everything is a moving blur. That is the quickening.

There is a crust of negativity around the earth, I am a spiritualist, and I've been told many times by mediums I used to work with in circles that the spirit world has a difficult time getting through, and requires stronger mediums than centuries ago, because the crust of negative energy is growing around the earth.

I believe that if you were tuned into the correct vibration you'd probably be able to see the negative force as a physical object, like a cancer.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The hole time i got the feeling that somethings gonna happen..
And totally chaos in my mind and stuff... i transpirate very much last time what i didnt do before that much..

And i actually can feel when somebody is dieing.. i dont know why but the night before it happens i get weird dreams.. with thoughts that somebody could have when he almost died..
Men this is so scary to me.. caus sometimes i see images in my head that dead souls of dead ppl are fooling me..
and that is not happening in a dream but on day time..

Its really anoying..

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
To quote the Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy (radio broadcast):

(Really folks, this is an important quote for what you're saying...)

Arthur Dent, a perfectly normal ape-descendant, has just arrived on the factory floor of the ancient planet of Magrathea - just to discover that the Earth was designed, planned, and payed for by mice.

Arthur: "Of course. All this time I've had this feeling that something horrible was going on... but no one would tell me what it is!"

Slartibartfast: "No that's just normal paranoia - everyone in the universe feels that."

Arthur: "Oh..."

So what I'm saying is that what you're feeling is a normal human tendency since we were crawling around the trees. It's not a new feeling, nor is it a portent of a sign of destruction.

However, the fact that you notice it DOES mean that you're coming to a deeper understanding of yourself, and are willing to explore the possibilities around you.

But it does NOT mean that the end of the world is coming.

As another quote I like to think of, from Red VS Blue:

"I'd say I have a gut feeling that this is a bad idea, but my gut's now made of an advanced polymer alloy, so it doesn't know what the heck it's talking about... stupid gut."

Which is to say that we are evolutionary programmed to do certain things. Paranoia is one way that our species has survived. By not trusting our environment we have been able to prepare for situations that sometimes do come up, and protect ourselves from it. It also means we sometimes prepare for things that don't happen, such as the 2012 "end of everything" (which could actually translate into "the rebirth of everything" which could also just mean a new star cycle that doesn't mean anything).

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar

Also what would cause a "Speeding up of "this time"?" So we can get closer at a faster pace to a more evitable future?

there is something called The OMEGA Point, Google that in your search.

then there's a snippet in scriptures which might have been the origin point...
its something regarding the end-of-age,
and the statement "...If those days were not shortened, no flesh would be saved alive..."

a few sentences before that warning, the prophetic words say that the 1,260 days of suffering are true....and that the number of mornings & evenings are correct...

if you follow that reasoning, in that there is an exact period of time which must pass, & each normal day has a morning & evening.
Then, the only explaination is that the 'day' must get shorter in duration,
or else the Lords' promise to shorten the days so a remnant of living flesh would survive would not be possible.

hence the acclamation by masses of people that they 'sense' time itself is compressing and that the time of Jacob's Trouble/end times/ final week/ 42 months/1260 days & 1335 days is also fast approaching.

the Keyword being; If Those Days Not Be Shortened...

i'm amazed that things like OmegaPoint & TimeZero could be fleshed out from using that scriptual snippet as the 'seed' and the story, myth, & subculture flourish

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So.. what do you want to say dude?
I dont get your point?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have been feeling this also (way before I came in and started reading on this site).
My sense of this started 11 years back. It's like something big and horrible is coming our way. Not exactly sure what it's gonna be, but my vibe is that it includes death and chaos.

Another thing I've been thinking about is it seems like there are less and less good/just people living on earth as time goes by. Almost like the good people are being removed to be spared of grief. It sometimes feels to me like corruption is setting in everywhere now. Good people are becoming more rare. Negativity is higher than positivity (especally on TV).

What really amazed me was that after 911 I really expected to see our culture go back more towards positivity - seeing the ultra-violence drop out of movies - getting back to more family oriented stuff - but this never happened and it was kinda disturbing to see that we still clamored to violence after the WTC towers fell.

Something is coming.....and you know it, because it's a vibe that everyone is starting to feel.....we need to prepare spiritually, because my feeling is that will be the only way to deal with whatever happens (it isn't gonna be good). I'm seeing something really bad happening to the USA...not sure what it is, but it's gonna be horrible.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
Another thing I've been thinking about is it seems like there are less and less good/just people living on earth as time goes by. Almost like the good people are being removed to be spared of grief. It sometimes feels to me like corruption is setting in everywhere now. Good people are becoming more rare.

zero,

What exactly do you mean when you say the "good/just people" ?

sanc'.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
We are enveloping every aspect of self into one being, this is a trait of a Universal Being one that is conscious of other existances while still be planted in this reality.We are taking on the ultimate responsibility our ancient cosmic bloodline is being awakened, this is why when the time to accept extraterristrials it will be no problem.This is what it means to come of age it refers to becoming ONE with the our Galactic Heritage, space is our backyard and the time is becoming more relavent that we are space people.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

King James Version
Ephesians 6
12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

It’s the fight between good and evil coming to a head. Spiritual wickedness in high places? Is this a stament about our governments? Just something to ponder.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
zero,
What exactly do you mean when you say the "good/just people" ?

Just: conforming to law or to the underlying principles of law; conforming to reason or a standard of correctness; conforming with what is deemed fair or good

"Being just" is a lacking trait in the hearts of men today (for the most part).

Incredibly honest, trusting, good-hearted, well-intentioned people, who for the most part are free from mortal sin, maybe not venial; who respect their fellow man and love God with all their heart, soul and mind (whatever religion they may be). It's not something you see much anymore. This world has let it's morals slip. Being badass is accepted and cool (tattoos; piercings; beligerent behavior). Being moral and good is frowned upon as being "goody-goody, old-fashioned, Victorian". Bad is good, and good is bad.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by zerotolerance]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks zero.

sanc'.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by sanctum]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't know my feeling can correlate to your, since its different than what you guys experience.

To me, its more like a silence, a silence so deep it can string the life out of a person. Its like a silence that chokes you in its mass. In between this silence, are very crackling vibes, like a radio frequency breaking up in uneven patterns.

Thats really what I feel :/

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
ive read that the third dimension will collapse into the fourth dimension and essentially all souls who have not been able to acclimate to the higher dimensions will ultimately be...terminated. this means a lot of the spirits wandering around the 3rd will be thrown into the "lake of fire" because they havent been able to find a body suitable for the 4rd dimension. it may seem hard to understand and its probably even harder for me to explain. does anyone else have insight to the collapse of the 3rd dimension? the zero point energy i think its called where the two rivers of life collide and intermix into one just as it was in the beginning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join