It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to break the back of the NWO in four easy steps and NWO money here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
How to break the back of the NWO in four easy steps.

1. Call your credit card company and ask them if they will lower your intrest.

2. Cut up and or stop charging on your card. DOnt buy new cloths, ect.

3. Get a sock.

4. Feed the sock. Its all about feeding the sock.

Please note the various changes in your monah?

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by websuspect]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't understand suspect...?

Do you mean buy stock?
I don't see how that would help.
My only advice for monetary survival is to transfer all your money into euros and create a Swiss bank account.

How would this hurt the NWO?
The greatest possible endeavor we can undergoe now is simply to seek out, find, and spread knowledge...

- Tass

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I was going to post some pictures of Bullion but I ran out of room to host pictures.

I think Silver and Gold rounds are secure but Gold is $350 an ounce now.

Silver Bullion is $5 an ounce.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If you're pretty knowledgable in the cycles that gold futures takes (Actually, *all* futures investments run in cycles, just like the economy itself), you can invest as little as 1% in gold futures (it's called "leveraging")...Each time the value of gold hits near a peak, sell it & wait for the value to drop some, then leverage it again...

...Eventually, you might be able to actually buy some of the gold outright & then have it stored in an overseas bank.

Be very careful though...Investing in futures can be risky & you can lose not only your "leverage money" but a lot more than that as well. It's possible to order a "stop gap" on your investment so that you're not likely to lose more than your initial "leverage" investment though.

Once you have a reasonably sufficient amount of real *gold* stored away, then you can use it to wean yourself off of the "Credit-Based Economy" used in most developed parts of the world.

[Edited on 18-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Best way to break the back of the NWO:

Destroy the ozone layer.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This is a funny thread. Yea killing the ozone would definetly get thos a-ssclowns

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Prospect for and mine gold. Forget silver. It never will be worth anything near what gold is. For the money most folks spend on one family vacation you can outfit yourself to mine gold like the pros, then vacation in Alaska or the motherlode region of California and put your kids to work.

top topics

join