It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorite Spotted Over Salt Lake Valley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
There seems to be alot of meteoritical activity lately :p (Yes I made that word up) Alot of people thought it was a ufo, NORAD says it was a meteor, but cant confirm their findings, so you decide...

If you think you saw a UFO over the Salt Lake valley Thursday morning, you may not have been too far off.

NORAD is saying they think the unidentified object was a meteor but they have yet to confirm their findings.

Full Story

Edit* All this while searching for news of a six legged cow*

[Edited on 10-16-2003 by William One Sac]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hmmmm yes there seems to be more reports of meteors in the media here lately like the one that hit the village in India and took out 2 houses and that 1 in Canada that destroyed a house not too long ago but also the Orionids Shower is coming up Oct 21st.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
here is one of my favorite sites i visit everyday:

skyandtelescope.com...

also a lunar eclipse coming up in november

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
There seems to be alot of meteoritical activity lately :p (Yes I made that word up) Alot of people thought it was a ufo, NORAD says it was a meteor, but cant confirm their findings, so you decide...

If you think you saw a UFO over the Salt Lake valley Thursday morning, you may not have been too far off.

NORAD is saying they think the unidentified object was a meteor but they have yet to confirm their findings.

Full Story

Edit* All this while searching for news of a six legged cow*

[Edited on 10-16-2003 by William One Sac]

William, what exactly is your facination with Utah. You post things about my home state all the time, yet you're not from here. Why?

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Im beginning to think Nancy was right.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
Im beginning to think Nancy was right.

Nancy who? About what?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

William, what exactly is your facination with Utah. You post things about my home state all the time, yet you're not from here. Why?

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by NotTooHappy]

No fascination at all.

Indeed, with the exception of New Mexico no state holds any particular fascination with me, although from time to time I discuss events that take place in them.

top topics

join