It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know how all those people at the top are involved in Satanic Secret societies...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
well do their close family members know about it too, like their children and stuff? Are they part of it as well? Just wondering.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'd assume that their families would be involved.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What Satanic societies?

Just because something is not fundamental Christian does not make it Satanic.

People should look past religious dogma and understand the spiritual message.

Without meaning to blow my own horn (which is a Trombone by the way) I enjoy reading about Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism, Kabbalism etc and take what you want from all of them.....

I think it's really about being a good person....

Most Satanic societies that I actually know of are made up of rebellious teenagers who think that its cool to be bad, or new age charlatans like Anton Szander Lavey...

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm not talking about "non christian" stuff, I'm talking about the evil psychopaths that rule the world. The illuminati. Bush and Kerry ADMIT to being part of a secret society, Skull and Bones. I'm talking about the power hungry individuals who planned 911 as part of their plot to scare the common people into submission to set up a police state. etc etc etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Dude, your original question incorporates a few assumptions...

Not everyone believes that Satanists rule the world, for example.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
consider these bible verses...

Revelation 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I personally believe that its wolves in sheeps clothing that are these secret societies.

I mean, Bush is suppose to be a born again christian and yet he's in a secret society called skulls and bones? Do you really have to be a rocket scientist to see the contradiction?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Ok I know not everyone believes these conspiracies. The question was just for those that do.

Bush a christian?

It's so funny that people actually believe that. With him admitting to being part of a secret society and everything. Also so much other crap. He's such a faker.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
this is a completely useless thread

sorry you had to waste your time reading it

the question i pose is do you dumbasses (canadian pride or whatever your name is) Really believe EVERYTHING you read?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
I'm not talking about "non christian" stuff, I'm talking about the evil psychopaths that rule the world. The illuminati. Bush and Kerry ADMIT to being part of a secret society, Skull and Bones. I'm talking about the power hungry individuals who planned 911 as part of their plot to scare the common people into submission to set up a police state. etc etc etc.

do you have any proof of these allagations at all?

so what if bush and kerry are bonesmen? does that make them evil? and why? WHO planned 911 as a plot to scare the common people? where's your evidence?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Ok I know not everyone believes these conspiracies. The question was just for those that do.

Bush a christian?

It's so funny that people actually believe that. With him admitting to being part of a secret society and everything. Also so much other crap. He's such a faker.

WOW this is NOT a Bush bashing thread, do you know GW personally? then who the hell are you to say he's not a christian? and so what if he's admitted to being a part of a secret society? does that make him evil?

Your comments have been extreemly offensive in nature and for no good cause. This thread should be closed and you should be repremanded Imediatly!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yes. Not to mention he (and others) are part of Bohemian Grove. Ever watched Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove by Alex Jones? So I'm guessing you all go along with the official 911 story. Well I guess it makes no difference to me what your country does to you. Although I'm quite sure my country is involved in all this in some ways (it's just not as powerful as the US). Whatever close this thread down.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Proud Canadian, Is it the name that gives you shivers?
Skull and bones, the mighty hornets, the whifflepuffs...

what is in a name?

the fact remains that these elites of the business and political world can control so many industries, and have friends in almost all high places...
that is power, and it is abused.

That, and all the conspiracies that go with it, are just made mute by arguements that these guys are "Satanists"
why does greed need satan?

well, it is an awfully good cover, when people start to see the power connections, to find all this poor evidence of them being satanists...

Cant people see that these type of conspiracy "add ons" just blurry the picture..
that is the main thing i have against Icke...
he has proven the NWO, and the Illuminati power structure, BUT then sells it in a reptilian skin briefcase...
WHY? because it takes all the info that points towards the NWO, and makes it laughingstock.
the power players just love people who are toooo paranoid to make sense.
it protects them.

The easiest and most reliable way of destroying an investigation is to discredit the source...

And UMwolves: let the mods do the job they choose to do, they are not at your beck and call to close threads at your request, because something within it offends you.

It is called open discourse, I know that is a naughty word in Masonry, but we are not here discussing masons, so try to not get bent by the discussion.
It is about the supposed Satanists in the WH...
I dont believe that part of it either...
but you dont see me crying that the thread should be closed.

Open minds demand open information.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, to my understanding, population control/eugenics is of concern and has been for considerable time, not only to world leaders and influential types, but also to the sheepies.

Many of what we regard as third-world nations are breeding at unsustainable levels, by their own reckoning, let alone ours.

We're still subject to the laws of the jungle. We can't build extensions on the planet the way we can on our houses, to accomodate unlimited extra bodies.

The technologically advanced nations have the advantage: they have the power to drastically reduce populations and/or populations which pose 'problems'.

If you personally had to choose between your own and your family's welfare and that of a group of strangers, what would you choose?

World leaders and shadow governments have to make the same decisions. World leaders etc. may or may not be particularly bright, or ethical or humane. In fact, they're doing a good job of convincing us they're none of these. Nevertheless, SOME of them may be brighter than the average sheepie: let's hope so !

It appears that world leaders are sourced from the one pot: for example, it's claimed that only two of the US presidents have NOT been Masons. And it's alleged that potential world leaders are subject to specific arcane rites at a reasonably early age. We can presume that being required to masturbate in tandem within the confines of a pseudo coffin, watched over by others, tends to afterwards isolate the practitioners somewhat from rank and file sheepies. As would being required to swear undying loyalty to members of the 'masturbating in coffins' crowd, even at the expense of your own family. Penalties for betrayal are unusual enough to keep members obedient, and every now and then, a member is hanged at the high water line or something, to make sure the loyalty-threat sticks. After such bizarre entry rituals and threats, it's understandable that the heirarchy would implement ongoing bizarre nonsense to stop members sliding backwards or out. So there's Bohemian Grove and for all we know, the occasional blood sacrifice. Realistically, loyalty and obedience are probably achieved via photographic and other evidence of the member's coerced activity in sexual deviation, corruption, etc.

You couldn't persuade the average sheepie to ruthlessly poison, murder, rob and otherwise abuse his fellow humans for long. Sooner or later, the average sheepie would scream: 'No More !'. So those elected or rich enough to decide who will live and who will die on this planet have to be indoctrinated, just like in the Army. They have to be stripped down and 'rebuilt', if they're to prove 'useful'. And then they have to prove their usefulness over and over again, until they're discarded and another one takes their place. So they're brutalised until the sight of dead, dying, suffering humanity means nothing other than 'success and profit' for the group to which they belong. To gain acceptance into such groups requires individuals to discard whatever beliefs they have in a god or gods and concepts beloved of the sheepies, such as 'good' and 'bad'. When you no longer believe in devine retribution for your actions and when you accept that 'good' and 'bad' are meaningless concepts ... then the world's your oyster and you fear nothing, except exposure before those with the power to 'retire' you, be they other groups or the sheepies themselves. Although the sheepies aren't too much of a problem: give them enough to eat and drink and drive their vehicles, and they're controllable.

So, we call these controlling groups and individuals 'satanic'. They regard themselves as necessary and desirable. It all comes down to point of view.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
To the last two people good posts

About David Icke, Alex Jones says the same thing about him ruining the credibility of the real conspiracies with his reptile theory. Alex Jones and David Icke both believe in the illuminati, NWO etc. and so do I. But David Icke kindof takes it too far with saying shapeshifting reptiles rule the world. I mean I'm open minded but I have a really hard time believing that particular thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hey now the good folk are just seekers of light! Nothing wrong with light is there? Its not like to much will make one go blind or get burnt will it? Heck maybe it will purify! Like boiling water?

Burner or Burnee that is the question...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Bush a christian?

You think that the skull & Bones is an evil society? Their a drug smuggling ring, with very important members. . .And just because your in a secret society doesnt mean you cant be christian also. So lay off man!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
what does being on top have to do with it?
i think if you look into it deeper you will find that there is more satanic secret societies at the bottom?.

apart from that every religon has its own secret societies, that dont make them evil , just secret.. we allways fear that witch we dont know...

close your eyes and tell me what you see ? nothing right? so why are you scared of the dark.....

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shortness
I mean, Bush is suppose to be a born again christian and yet he's in a secret society called skulls and bones? Do you really have to be a rocket scientist to see the contradiction?

I guess so. Whats the contradiction? Bush is a Methodist, btw. Skull and Bones is a private club for elite brats from yale. Since when does membership in a private club make someone not a christian? Are all those golfers not christians? Boyscouts, not christian?

. Ever watched Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove by Alex Jones?

Ever read any actual exposes of the BC and not just sensationalist videos????

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Alex Jones is NOT a sensationalist. He's telling the truth! After he snuck inside BG and proved that rituals go on there, the government tried to make their own documentary on the Grove with false info to downplay it. Example they changed the stone owl god Moloch to a Pelican.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oh please....Bush is an east Coast Satanist playing the good Texan cowboy, he even slips into the Eastern accent from time to time. Well, I know he's not a Christian or from Texas. That's for sure

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join