It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know how all those people at the top are involved in Satanic Secret societies...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Ok I know not everyone believes these conspiracies. The question was just for those that do.

Bush a christian?

It's so funny that people actually believe that. With him admitting to being part of a secret society and everything. Also so much other crap. He's such a faker.

WOW this is NOT a Bush bashing thread, do you know GW personally? then who the hell are you to say he's not a christian? and so what if he's admitted to being a part of a secret society? does that make him evil?

Your comments have been extreemly offensive in nature and for no good cause. This thread should be closed and you should be repremanded Imediatly!!!!

As we get started in our study, remember that all members of the American Skull and Bones are just as Satanic as was Adolf Hitler. This premise is one that shocks most people to the core, because neither Former President Bush nor his son, Texas Governor George W. Bush, "look" like Adolf Hitler. Remember Jesus' solemn warning concerning the deception of the End of the Age. "Take heed that no man deceive you."

proud canadian has every right to question president bushes christian stand according to this outside source .....hummmm

[edit on 2-5-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It is quite possible that the satanist's can hide their activities from their families... and why not?

But stories I have come across show that they sometimes force their families into the circle so to speak. True or not I don't know.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

According to Robert Goldsborough of Washington Dateline , Governor George Bush has a 'secret ingredient which will help him in his bid to become America's next president -- membership in a society which is even more secretive than Freemasonry'. The society goes by the unofficial names of Skull and Bones and/or The Order, and its members are usually referred to as 'Bonesmen'."

The Order was founded at Yale in 1833 and membership in it is a Bush family tradition. Gov. Bush was inducted into Skull and Bones in 1968; his father, [President] George Herbert Walker Bush, was inducted in 1948; and his grandfather, Prescott S. Bush, who served as a U.S. Senator, was inducted in 1917."

what a spooky buch of people!!!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
there is only one group that I am aware of that attempts to force family
friends, associates and even total strangers into their beliefs. That is the Baskin Robbins
varieties of xianity.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Alex Jones is NOT a sensationalist.

Yes he is. He doesn't do any real research, other people have gotten incredible access to the BC, jones got a grainy video of a ritual that had long since been exposed.

After he snuck inside BG and proved that rituals go on there

He didn't prove anything. They were already known and publically documented.

the government tried to make their own documentary on the Grove with false info to downplay it. Example they changed the stone owl god Moloch to a Pelican.

??

I have never heard this before. The owl of bohemia has long since been exposed as the owl of bohemia, where'd the government step in and make it a pelican?

"Moloch" is a good example of the sensationaist aspect. The statue is not of moloch, moloch was a (metallic?) bull-man idol. The Owl is a stone owl. It is not refered to as moloch by the people in attendence, it is not moloch.

has every right to question president bushes christian stand

Sure, everyone has the right to question it. So, why isn't he a christian? Skull and Bones isn't Satanic.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shortness
I mean, Bush is suppose to be a born again christian and yet he's in a secret society called skulls and bones? Do you really have to be a rocket scientist to see the contradiction?

I suspect the use of the Skulls and Bones is allegorical, just like Christians who munch on Christ’s body and drink his blood every Sunday is allegorical.

the government tried to make their own documentary on the Grove with false info to downplay it. Example they changed the stone owl god Moloch to a Pelican.

Bring forth the pelican!! I’m sure many are interested in seeing this. BTW, Jones is very much a sensationalist. Ex: Standing in front of the United State Congress and yelling over a loud speaker that Satanist are inside. Although he is waking up a lot of people, and I applaud his efforts.

I also think that when fighting Michael Moore, he is simply fighting the wrong people, they're on the same side!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think it's funny watching Alex Jones going off on a rant, and confronting people right to their faces. I think it's good that someone does it. It doesn't make sense to me that he'd be against a fellow conspiracy theorist like Michael Moore though.
Here's a link to the "Teddy Bears Picnic":

www.sonomacountyfreepress.com...

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
[edit on 2-5-2006 by bigduo]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, for all you people who think Satanists don't exist and coordinate activities, having lived in South America for quite a while, I should tell you that at around midnight or so, instead of Pat Robertson, you have Luciferian priests on TV going "Give me all your money, Lucifer will solve all your problems,etc."
They don't even hide anymore in latinamerica, damn what's this world coming to ??

oh, and the Pentagon hired some of these guys to try to find Saddam, and they are going to court for not being paid the full amount.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Nakash, do you have references for any of that stuff? A link perhaps?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigduo

You think that the skull & Bones is an evil society? Their a drug smuggling ring, with very important members. . .And just because your in a secret society doesnt mean you cant be christian also. So lay off man!
]

Some people think powerful important drug smugglers are an "evil society"

Christians form all walks of life, and some "private societies" are simply just what they are, not particulary evil or secret, just private.

Lazuras pretty much summed it up best in his/her post

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Here's one of them selling stuff on ebay:

cgi.ebay.com...

Here's a great book on them:

www.amazon.com...

Here's a short wiki stub, but it's in portuguese (sorry, I can translate if you want though):

pt.wikipedia.org...

Got quite a few pages, but they aren't in English. Sorry man. Just google "Quimbanda", "Exus", and "Candomble". Tons of stuff. I can translate anything you find interesting, u2u me if you need.

Here's a thread on the guy wanting the money from the pentagon:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Many groups worship evil gods. The Yezidi, in northern Iraq, worhsip a "Peacock Angel" called Malik Taus. They consider saying the word 'satan' or 'shaitan' to be taboo, like taking the lords name in vain, or some such.

Its possible that Shaitan and YWH were competing gods in the old days, and the YWH cult is the one that won out amoung the semitics. The arabs abhor Shaitan, the Jews hate Satan, the Yezidi seem to worship him, and I was just reading a paper about Mithraism that talked about how, at least for a while, it was though that the Leontocephaline was sort of a supreme over-god for them, and that it represented Ahriman (one statue of it was labeled c.f "arimanus"). This is roman mithraism of course.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It's evil. PERIOD. I know people who have died because of this sort of thing. Nobody will convince me to the contrary. Oh, one more thing, don't repeat those names in those pages in conversation since it gives bad luck.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The E-bay thing, yes, I see what you mean, but Candomble and the others are African religions, not satanism. But, actually, I'm sort of more interested in the Lucifer worshiping TV evangelists, and their lawsuit against the pentagon.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well, this is demon posession, how non-Satanic is this? It doesn't matter if your invoking "Oxala" (fake Jesus) or "Exus" your being posessed by Demons and that's scary. Also the whole idea of ranking Satan as a God gives me shivers. I remember I'd be watching South American Jerry Springer ripoffs (yes- they are funny
) and then you'd have at night some guy going "Lucifer can solve all your problem, call 1-800...." etc. and I just had to wonder- if these guys who worship Satan don't hide in Latinamerica anymore, then what is hidden up North?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why in the case Bush tells us on TV hes from the Skull & bones and say stuff going on inside is a secret , think about it, do you think they would kept this secret if they were BBQuin with ol Yale friends playing texas hold em. Theres maybe a reason why they keep this secret dont you think?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Well, this is demon posession, how non-Satanic is this?

"Satan" is a Christian concept, and becomes meaningless when studying Candomble, Santeria, Palo Mayombe, and other non-Christian Afro-Carribean systems of religion.

I remember I'd be watching South American Jerry Springer ripoffs (yes- they are funny
) and then you'd have at night some guy going "Lucifer can solve all your problem, call 1-800...." etc. and I just had to wonder- if these guys who worship Satan don't hide in Latinamerica anymore, then what is hidden up North?

That's what I meant earlier: do you have a link to any of that stuff? Also, do you have a link to anything about their supposed lawsuit against the Pentagon?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm attempting to find something on their commercials and ads, but almost everything on this stuff isn't in English. The Psychic mentioned in that article practiced Quimbanda (a type of Satanism) and you can read in our own ATS thread on how he's suing the pentagon.

Cug

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
According to the wikipedia entry on Quimbanda it's just another African religion brought over via the slave trade.

Like many of these African offshoot religions, they use Christian names for their Gods as they were not allowed to practice in the open by there Christian owners.

Nothing Satanic there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join