It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EHD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
watch video

Real Anti Gravity

Visit

The ARDA Flying Wing v1.0 is a light weight flying aircraft which uses an EHD (Electro-HydroDynamics) configuration based on the T.T. Brown effect for reducing significantly the air drag on the wings during the fly, this increases significantly the flight performances and generates a thrust during the flight
The wing surface is covered by a thin conductive layer ( a thin aluminum sheet ) and is connected to the positive potential of the High Voltage Generator (+28kV). A thin wire, used as the negative electrode (connected to zero potential of the High Voltage Generator), is placed just in front of the leading edge of the ARDA Flying Wing

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I dnt think that the video is authentic.

In the reflection on the white wall. It appears to be a rod. The camera is still staple. We definately can see anything however i find it tough to digest.

Needs more looking into to confirm. I tried capturing the image, however i could not succeed. Maybe someone can help.

Regds

K23

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
knowledge23, i know what you thinking but think again

the wire you see, that is the high voltage that is feeding the aircraft. google American Anti Gravity, you will understand it all in time

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
aspx,

Can you please provide me a link for the high voltage feeding which you have mentioned. When i typed in google, "American Anti Gravity", i got a lot of information with nothing directly pointing to high voltage.

Thankyou

K23

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
knowledge, JLN Labs has never steered me wrong. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt on this one, if JLN was the one who actually conducted this experiment.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
sardion,

Take you word on this then...

Hi All

I am as interested as anyone else to understand this phenomenon......Anti gravity propelled by high voltage feeding. This doesnt sit well. Cant we claim then, that planes have anti gravity. Helicopters hover in mid air, can we define this as anti gravity?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledge23
can we define this as anti gravity?

No. It's probably closer to Ionic Thrust IMHO. Lot's of people claim Anti-gravity in experiments of this type, but unfortunately those same people don't know what Gravity is in the first place so for them to claim they created Anti-Grav is a bit ludicris.

top topics

join