It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

most likely candidate for NWO leader is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
if there is a WW3, who do u think will take control since all government and military forces destroy each other?? could the most likely candidate for NWO be the Pope??

[edit on 24-4-2006 by rottonralph101]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If you are going from a biblical, Christian philoshophy, no[Pope as the Anti-Christ]. Remember that there is the "Beast" and the "False Prophet" that works wonders and signs to support the Beast. In that vein, I think the Pope would fall more into the role of the prophet. The Beast seems to be more of a hybrid politician/messiah.
Who could that be at this time? Can't say that I can peg anyone that charismatic...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think the government and military leaders will be far from the fray and leave it to us to wage war on their behalf. Maybe Dick (head) Cheney? I'm not sure.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I nominate Michael Eisner!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
From my study of scripture i know its the papacy. Even Martin Luther said the pope was antichrist.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i wouldn't trust the pope as the NW leader simply for reasons that passenger has already stated. it would seem to obvious in my opinion.
i'd suspect a new political leader or someone like that.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Please nominate me! You will have a good life and laugh your way to the bank!

(I wish) My intentions are honorable, anyway!!!

Al Gore!!!!! Al Bore!!! He's not quite as stiff and boring now...who knows, maybe he would be the answer!

But remember, after 3 1/2 years he will be the Antichrist and the suffering will be unlike any other-

Hmmm....that brings to mind Pat Robertson?????

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Hmmm....that brings to mind Pat Robertson?????

I think Jerry Falwell would give him a run for his money.

Maybe it'll be a group of people acting as one. In that case, we could throw in Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Prince Charles and the Pope.

Prince Charles of Wales = 666 in hebrew conversion

Benediktos = 666 in Greek

Seeing Charles declaring himself Christ would be about the most retarded thing ever, but seeing all the pure garbage the public has consumed as fact up until now, they'll eat that too.

See Charles and the Luciferian Israel are the same age.
That's why this generation will surely not pass away until all these things come to pass. Can't have the Anti Christ kickin' the bucket before hand.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The antichrist might be a guy by the name of "Apostikanes", check infolords.com for nformation from a former joint chiefs of staff hotshot by the name of Al Cuppet.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Some may find this interesting to say the least. I know I did. Note that it was issued precisely 6 years to the day that they announced their receiving the ID Chips.

Article Here

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Man, I really hope that the NWO can do better than goofy Prince Charles.

I mean, does this really look like the face of supergenius evil?

My guess would be, it's not someone we've heard of. If I understand the biblical prophecies around the anti-christ, it seems like this person will surface after some terrible calamities bring total chaos to the world. They'll be seen as a savior, not a villian, and will fool "even the very elect".

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Here's a fine little video to watch regarding Charles. Just stumbled upon this the other day. If the beast isn't Charles then there won't be one. There's just too much data supporting it.

The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea

top topics

join