It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power failure at capitol, next 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Has anyone heard about the power outage at the capitol building about two weeks ago?
www.cnn.com...
I have not seen this anywhere except one site that no longer has it posted, but it seems that the capitol building has it's own independant power supply. so when the spokesman in the article says a momentary drop in voltage due to customer operations up the lines, that is a bunch of BS, because there ARE NO "customer operations up the line." The capitol has it's own power supply separate from the grid of DC.

According to the article, while the capitol was evacuated, electricians were allowed in to "fix" the problem. Employees of the capitol said they were working in the tunnels underneath the building and not even the capitol police are allowed in these tunnels.

The thing I find troubling about this is the fact that the capitol has it's own power supply, specifically so it won't loose power in the event of a blackout. The "official explanation" is simply not credible.

After 9/11, there were reports of people saying there were electricians in the building to "fix" a power outage a week or two before the event happened.

Again there was a site that went into more detail about this, but they don't have the content up anymore, so I'm not going to post a link.
Has anyone heard anything about this? If so, do you think there's anything to it?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
There was this thread here about it shortly after it happened:

Supposed plot to blow up the Capitol building

Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yep, i remember, and i will continue to...
and nope... i dont think it fooled anyone here... but you have to wonder why they thought it would...

I beleive it is because Chezz, they think we are "special"

lets keep lettin em think that way... they make our job easier...

[edit on 24-4-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thank You, that thread does indeed help

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oh nooooo, all of the corrupt politicans who are members of illumanti, and shapeshifting reptilians. If they are gone who is going to manipulate us no?

If by chance a large crater opens up and swallows the whitehouse, and congress, I will not make a fuss. "everything should be as it should be, return to the pit baddies"

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chezz the capitol has it's own power supply, specifically so it won't loose power in the event of a blackout.

This usually means that in addition to power company supplied electricity, the building has a backup power source such as a diesel generator that is designed to activate automatically in the event of a power failure.

There are certain conditions, such as a sudden dip in the power supply, which results in a brownout but not a blackout that could cause the building to lose power AND prevent the backup generator from activating.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The onsite power plant only supplies limited amounts of energy. It was after all designed years ago. I believe it only handles some of its HVAC usage and not much more then that. The rest comes from the local energy company PEPCO (Potomac Electric)

top topics

join