It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information on and for an all our WAR!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have been going through scenarios in my head over the past on this site and others and i havent found anything that is sort of "quencing the thirst"

The scenarios i have seen involve US, Rus, Chi, NK, Tai, Iran, Ind, Pak and several other minor countries.

Has anyone seen a complete scenario involving a "axis" and "allies" and scenario's of who would fight for who? Would there be multiple sidings and side wars not actually involved in the major conflicts.

Is it possible if i give scenarios that someone with more knowlegde could fill in the blanks to how it "could" esculate.

Scenario I
Tentions between US and US allies and Iran seeking nuclear energy for good/or bad purposes esculates to a point of no return.

US side directly
UK, Aus, are per norms, (they have troops directly in area). I have seen on certain sites that Turkey would be used as a base for attacks(Isreal Special Forces have been rumoured to be training on the turkish border with Syria) Isreal as they are in direct threat. They are just to name a few. Could anyone fill in the blanks.

Iran side seem politically isolated from what i have seen. There seems to be support from more disorganised military, more suicidal and militant, street fighting countries). Has any countries with a more organised military shown support and/or would be willing to join Iran if this were to be the start of the conflict.

Scenario II
China decides enough is enough and want Thailand. Current events in the solomon islands do nothing to help. Solomon islands new goverment who openly support the indepence of Thailand have recently been under pressure from the people to remove the goverment as it is believed that the new government was put into power from influencial chinese business people in soloman islands. Soloman island people take to the streets. Burning china town to the ground in the capital. Australia send troops to the SI capital to lessen the tentions, but hypothicially chinese goverment believes thaliand had something to do with heating the tentions as its not in their interests to have a chinese friendly goverment in the soloman islands.

China declares war on Taiwan! (EDITED MY STUIPIDITY
)

China will initially fight for themselves.

Taiwan, although the US Goverment under Clinton said they would not directly help, Will under the Bush goverment.

Scenario III
NK declares war on SK, deciding that they want control of the entire country, carpet bombs SK and US forces on the border.

US declares NK.

Scenario IV (I dont know much about this this is totally hypothetical)
Russia turns to the old ways wanting the create the USSR of sorts, Russia through sales of arms and nuclear energy to states like Iran. Khazictan is one of the first targets for Russia invading. US see's this as an act against humanity i.e their own interests and sends forces to protect against Russia.

I just am seeing a pattern i do not like.

Their is a somewhat of a number in the equation and that equals the US. The other side of the fact Iran, China, NK, and Russia have all be linked in partnerships with arms, nuclear energy etc etc.

If all scenarios played out 1 by 1 wouldnt the US be stretched far beyond their depths and have the other countries overwhelm them.

This is not even including the
IND v's Pakistan
Isreal v Palistine

Military Sizes (Man Power Available)
Allied
US
males age 18-49: 67,742,879

UK
males age 16-49: 14,607,724

Aus
males age 18-49: 4,943,676 (2005 est.)

Ind
males age 16-49: 287,551,111

Isreal
males age 17-49: 1,492,125

Axis
China
males age 18-49: 281,240,272

Russia
males age 18-49: 21,049,651

Iran
males age 18-49: 15,665,725

NK
males age 17-49: 5,851,801

Pakistan
males age 16-49: 39,028,014

Sources of Military Sizes as of 2005 taken from
www.cia.gov...

N.B. as this is my first post go easy on me, and as i am new here i wasnt sure if this was the correct place to post this.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by paranoidaus]

[edit on 23-4-2006 by paranoidaus]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ummm, I'm pretty sure you mean Taiwan, not Thailand. I'd imagine a Chinese invasion of Thailand would come as a big surprise to a lot of people, not least the Chinese Military Planners who were expecting to go few miles east, not a couple of hundred miles South...

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
Ummm, I'm pretty sure you mean Taiwan, not Thailand. I'd imagine a Chinese invasion of Thailand would come as a big surprise to a lot of people, not least the Chinese Military Planners who were expecting to go few miles east, not a couple of hundred miles South...

Thanks, i was posting at work and i was going backward and foreward. But then again anything is a possibility

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
No this would not stretch the U.S. to the breaking point.
The U.S. navy can easily hold China the bulk of Chinas forces off Taiwan, as the Taiwan's defense forces with 140,000 front line personal, with 916 aircraft (all types) fight on land against what ever China does get on land. Australia and Japan would most likely send forces in as well.
North Korea would most likely be held back by the south Korean and U.S. forces on the peninsula aided by air support out of Japan. The N.K. Military is large (800,000 active front line personal plus 1,624 aircraft of all types) but is under fed and most likely under trained invading a highly motivated force with better equipment on their home ground.
As for Russia attacking Kazakhstan, The European powers would not like this to much either. No one in Europe wants to see a return of the old big bad Russia. NATO would attack. And Russia with out the buffer once granted by the Warsaw Pact that now no longer exists (In fact many former members are now in NATO and don't like Russia to much).
India can hold Pakistan on its own but if need be I'm suer that some air power could be spared to help save it.
As for Iran, they would be bombed ruthlessly with the near untouchable NATO air forces at their leaser and destroyed fallowed with a land assault from Iraq with U.S. and U.K. Ground forces.
Israel and Turkey would most likely hold off anything that would be thrown at them, Israel takes their defense vary seriously, almost to the point of paranoia (than again your not paranoid if people are really out to get you as in the case of Israel).

The allies with their excellent training and equipment can shift their forces to quickly, and strike with such bewildering power that in my opinion the axis just would not stand a chance in a set piece war.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Oh and yes I know that Japan has a law making it illegal to wage war but see how long that would last with China and North Korea launching assaults all around them.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
Oh and yes I know that Japan has a law making it illegal to wage war but see how long that would last with China and North Korea launching assaults all around them.

That policy is changing as the situation in East Asia does. Japan has the second strongest economy in the world behind the US. They have the US blessing to take their forces beyond a self defense force. And I'm sure that if Japan threw her economic strength into its military industry, you would see a mighty powerful nation emerge, one to rival China in the region(not to mention the US naval presence is there as well, an ally of Japan.)

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
With the removal of that clause and a growing threat Japan could easily mobilies a force to counter anything China can do.
Japan has the 7th best military on the Earth according to www.globalfirepower.com...
If a war were to start up Japans military would be one of the most a affective allies in the war. They have it all, history, fighting spirit and tech. Not to mention a hatred between the two nations as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Oops same post twice, mia copa

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Mr Mxyztplk]

new topics

top topics

join