It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's got Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
word on the street:

The new Bin Laden tape is evidence that Israel has captured Bin Laden and is using him.

THE PLOT:

In the tape Bin Laden is trying to take sides with Hamas.

If Hamas sides with Al Qaeda, then they too will be treated the same as Al Qaeda.

This was Israel's only hope of really isolating Hamas after British Foriegn Secretary Jack Straw said that Britain might give funds to Hamas and establish relations. Isreal paniced and released the tape. Bin Laden is in Israeli custody. purpose of the tape was to make Hamas look really bad.

but Hamas didn't fall for the trap. they condemned the tape. they said they have nothing to do with al Qaeda.

Hamas

Bin Laden tape: CNN BBC

TEXT

Who Benefits

UK

[edit on 23-4-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You know, I seriously doubt Bin Laden is even alive today. That wouldn´t prevent the CIA or Mossad to use his voice for propaganda purposed though.

If he is still alive however, he could very well be under Mossad control. In some crooked way that does make sense.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
everyone knows hes live and living it up in the white house with his best pals the Bush family

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Israel doesn't need for Hamas to be 'tarnished' by having bin ladin side with it.

Israel has authority in its occupied territory of palestine, not britain, not the UN. If the yehudis want to wipe out the palestinian 'government', they can, its their's. They permited the palestinians to form a self-governing body, and they can recall that at any point they wish.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
everyone knows hes live and living it up in the white house with his best pals the Bush family

LOL... i can't decide on wich is "funnier" ... this one , or the one by the thread starter... so the Jews now have Bin Laden, hey... boy oh boy ,,, those "evil jews" ... i better convert to Islam and go help "free the world" form this "evil people"

good grief !

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Israel doesn't need for Hamas to be 'tarnished' by having bin ladin side with it.

Israel has authority in its occupied territory of palestine, not britain, not the UN. If the yehudis want to wipe out the palestinian 'government', they can, its their's. They permited the palestinians to form a self-governing body, and they can recall that at any point they wish.

Astounding logic displayed there; so Palestine is just an Israel-controlled ghetto?? Why do you put government in quotes? Are Arabs not entitled to vote?

In what way is it (Palestine) 'theirs'? - The only land Israel is entitled to is within its 1967 borders - everything else is illegally-occupied territory seized using its US-subsidised military machine.

Of course it's in Israel's interest to link Hamas and AQ/OBL - it ensures the US will continue to turn a blind eye when it next kills civilians.

That said I'm not sure Bush's best weapon in the WoT is controlled by Israel - he's far too useful for that.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Strangerous]
(I've no idea why all this is italicised, didn't mean it to be so & can't change it)

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Strangerous]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
word on the street:

The new Bin Laden tape is evidence that Israel has captured Bin Laden and is using him.

That "word on the street" must simply be a reference to your neighborhood?

Furthermore, the new Bin laden tape lacks the "evidence" you so assert that Israel has captured Bin Laden. Thus, this simply amounts to another attempt by you to purposely distort the news or a news headline. Pathetic. :shk:

seekerof

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
the new Bin laden tape lacks the "evidence" you so assert that Israel has captured Bin Laden.

well, in the tape, Bin Laden is not exactly going to say that I am in Israeli custody, is he?

the director of that movie would slap him hard and make him read the lines again until he gets it right.

wake up man. think of the power martin scorsese has.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hmm your logic is astounding

Didn't say he was sitting next to Elvis, or was a personal friend of GWB either did he?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
You know, I seriously doubt Bin Laden is even alive today. That wouldn´t prevent the CIA or Mossad to use his voice for propaganda purposed though.

If he is still alive however, he could very well be under Mossad control. In some crooked way that does make sense.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by HardToGet]

I agree- that's why we've only had audio from him lately. I'm sure al-q could come up with a camcorder if they wanted to.

new topics

top topics

join