It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

share your stories.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
ive made this thread interested in your experience(s). have you ever seen a ufo/ufos? have you ever seen, or contacted extraterrestrials in your life? in a weird dream? have any strange scars? share your stories.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
No I haven't but I want to really really badly. I wish there was some way to MAKE aliens come after you

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Why, do you want to meet them? so you can get an Anal probe!!
Just Kidding, I would not want to meet them though, I would be so scared

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm trying to understand the logic behind wanting to meet "them". Trust me, I don't think you know what you're asking for. But, if you are after a lifetime of fear, who am I to question your motives.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
one night, a few years back, it was in october. my brother was looking out the window, when all of a sudden he called all of us into the room. when we looked out the window, we saw a neon-blue saucer, not too far from us. it moved very slow, & headed for brooklyn. i remember drawing a picture of it, but my mother threw it away thinking it was garbage.

then, i had another experience with a ufo, maybe 2 months ago, or 3. i was in the kitchen boiling water for spaghetti, & this ball of light the size of a baseball came through the window, which had a screen over it. it was as slow as a butterfly, & strangely made me feel really good...safe, warm, happy...ppl have told me what this could be, so far, it could be 3 things.

one, it could be that i was abducted.

two, it was an energy ball of some swort.

three, it was a phenomena...a ball lightning.

wait...there was another one.
and four, it couldve been an angel.

to me, the most believable one was the abduction. but really, any of those can be as true as that too.
what do you guys think???
(or know??)

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
the reason for this thread was to see if anyone else saw things, doesnt have to be a saucer, like the ball of light i saw just a few months ago. or a shadow in your room, in your house, hearing your name called by a voice you werent familiar with (this happens to me often), always feeling watched, then seeing weird, eery ppl following you (also happens), had things happen to other ppl that you know. i know im not alone, & none of you are alone either...i just need to hear other ppls stories, other ppls experiences...to make my stories, my experiences...maybe make a little bit more sense than they do. i came here lost, hoping to find answers. hoping to find ppl, like me. hoping to...find.

can i find here?
or am i alone??

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
you aren't alone, i am with you, although i also fear that i am just nuts. I have haunting dreams (posted elsewhere) and i always feel like i am being watched

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I want to make a contribution by posting the encounter scale so you can see which kind of encounter you had, if you had any.

Wikipedia article

So you can see there is a Hynek's scale for encounters.

Three basic kinds and fourth is abduction.

I am trying to find more detailed list as I am sure I found on one site on internet before.
On link provided there are seven kinds of encounter listed.

So if you saw something that is first kind of encounter.

Second kind are crop circles an othe physical evidence and so on.

Edited to add this,
yes there is one more scale
it is called Vallee system and I can provide you with more links where to read about that in more detail

Vallee system

Wikipedia article with Vallee System

Scroll down the page

Hynek system

So now it can be made more accurate classification of UFO expirience.]

[edit on 4-26-2006 by MankoW]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
thank you for your reply.

i havent found any weird scars, but i have found bruises.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
one night i was jus watchin TV and a comercial came on yay, not, so i got up went to the kitchen like i do many times. Then grabed a glass of water an looked out the window, and like usual saw a plane or something but then i saw something that looked a little out of place. there was this sort of glowing orange thing in the sky pretty far away but it was moving closer, at a very fast rate. I found this unusual, so i kept watching it. It looked as if it came pretty close to the plane that was in the sky, then made sort of a very sharp curved 45 degree angle turn which looked impossible which anything we have in the skys since it was way to fast to be a helicoppter. Then itt proceeded to zoom off into the distance once again at a very fast rate. Eventually it went out of sight, and i never saw it again.

Now that i honestly considered not an alien space craft but certainly a UFO. I look at the sky quiet often, sometimes i see thing that look a little strange, but pass thim off. But this one stuck in my mind and i have never forgot it. It was definitly something very strange.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
so when you saw it, how did you feel? like, were you scared, or was it just weird??

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
you know, for a long while now, like about a year or more or so, i find bruises everywhere, sometimes id wake up (this happened a few times), & find myself covered in bruises. almost like a disease or something. strange as hell. you may think im lying but...come sleep over in my house. youll see me before i go to sleep with absolutely no bruises. & youll see, when i sleep, i stay in one place. next morning, youll see with your own eyes what the hell im talking about. my mom always asks me how i got them, like someone did them to me, & like shes gonna beat them up...& i keep on telling her i wake up with them all over me, & she says maybe when i sleep, you know, that maybe i dream of kung fu movies. & other weird things go on, i think i already said them somewhere here.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by beefstoogh
so when you saw it, how did you feel? like, were you scared, or was it just weird??
I did feel wierd, i thought it was just from the fact i had seen what ive wanted to see in a long time, a UFO sighting. So naturally i had a sort of "high" i guess you could call it.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've had some experiences that one could describe as anomolous.

When I was a kid (about 10), my mother, sister, and myself saw a huge phosphorescent mass descending into a state forest. We were probably 5 - 10 kilometres away. This thing was massive. We watched it from the verandah of our farm-house.

When I was 26 I was driving back from the city to the farm to visit my family. As I started to drive over a small mountain range; a small (6 or 7 ft. across) violet coloured disc zoomed across the road in front of me. It was about 10 feet above me when it flew over. As I watched it, it simply vanished.

When I was 28 my partner at the time and I went for a driving holiday to Ayers Rock. While we were camping at King's Canyon we saw a disc shaped object come up over the ridge in front of us. It sat motionless for about 2 minutes, then accelerated away to our left at a great rate of speed and out of our sight. While it was sitting, my ex managed to snap a photo of it. Unfortunately she has the photo.

Funny thing is, my ex had a lump in her ear that she noticed when we had returned home. I squeezed it and a small metal-like cylinder came out. She was always telling me that she suspected that she was an abductee, pretty much from when we first started dating.

Despite having seen these things I was a firm non-believer. I just pushed the memories of these things to the back of my mind. I didn't like talking about UFO's/aliens. This has changed in the last few years, but I still have difficulty in believing that these strange objects are of extraterrestrial origin.

Another strange experience I had was as a child of about 6 years. My family lived in a small beach town when I was quite young. My father was an avid skin-diver/spear-fisher. We used to frequent a creek and fish there. Once when we were there I wandered off into the mangroves by myself and was just wandering aimlessly around. As I was meandering, I saw a man walking toward the creek-bank. He was covered in a black pvc-like material, including his head. He made no sound. Even though I was perhaps 5 feet away from him, he gave no indication of my prescence (This is in Australia in the late 1970's, when everyone said "g'day") besides briefly glancing at me.

I just assumed he was a diver, but the thought never sat with me. A diver would not enter the water through a thick growth of mangroves when there is a perfectly good entrance point 50 feet away. Some woud say that he was dressed like a scuba diver, yet he had no oxygen-tanks or flippers. He wore no goggles. In fact, he was without any gear. This experience gave me nightmares for many years after, yet when awake I would try to convince myself that he was just a scuda-diver.

Make of this what you will.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
how did you feel when youd see these things? i mean, during them happening, during the time seeing them, were you scared? did you feel anything towards them, or were you just blank??
because, i remember, when i saw that neon-blue saucer when i was 10 or 11, i was excited. i actually wanted to call out its attention.
lucky i didnt, i probably wouldve scared it away!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I didn't think too much about them. The one that I saw with my family probably elicited the most excitement, but outside of those who I saw it with, I didn't talk about it with anyone else for many years.

The one I saw at the Gunalda Range spooked me more than anything and I didn't speak of it for a long time. When I would allow myself to think about it, I found it strange that I didn't want to speak to anyone about it. I am usually quite a gregarious person who enjoys topics that are unusual.

The Ayers Rock sighting was just plain weird. It was so surreal, almost dreamlike. We both just sat there mute and stared. My ex snapped off a quick photo and we discussed it briefly, weeks later when looking at the photo. I kind of played it off as nothing that couldn't be explained, this really frustrated her. I think we told my parents about it and that was it.

The weirdest thing is the unwillingness to talk about it. It almost felt/feels like an outside force is pressuring me not to discuss it. I even had trouble with my post. I was umming and ahhing for a while. Wrote the post then backed out of the thread before submitting it (did that about 3 times).

That's the thing that really gets me, it's not the phenomena itself, it's the not speaking about it. I thought it may have been a fear of ridicule, but that doesn't wash with my personality. I say plenty of stupid things.

Have others had the same after-effect? I would like to find out if there are others who have experienced this feeling.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I saw two Ufo's six years ago on January 2000. It was a Saturday but forgot what saturday exactly. The ufos were a sphere shape and metallic silver. I could still remember how it's texture looks like and it wasnt smooth but unique. These spheres were about 1-2 miles up in the sky and were flying very close to each other in a circular pattern. They were flying above a football field and there was a soccer game playing at that moment. I watched the spheres separate in two different directions while they were traveling high into the sky until i lost sight of them. I don't know if i was the only one I saw them but that was the last time that I seen anything like that. Maybe one day I'll see them again.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
pater, how did YOU feel towards these spheres??
scared or blank?

top topics

join