It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will cause WWIII ???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
WWIII Started... Now, what will cause WW4?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Already underway. One nation (prob. China) has been manipulating the US economy. Note the selective increases in various commodities across the years (concrete, coffee, housing, corn, gasoline). Rather than one massive spike in prices (which would cause a global crisis), incremental increases have been used. Chocolate should be the next item to 'spike'.
Hunker down, brothers & sisters ... Diogenes

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzout
I think its the fact that the jews are trying to rebuild a sacred temple of theres, but its right in the spot Isreal has there temple.

What are your thoughts????????

[edit on 19-8-2004 by John bull 1]

I think it's easy for people to find a favorite bad guy and then, blame them for everything from hurricanes to ingrown toenails. In fact, it wouldn't be the first time in history that Jews have been so labeled.

The world has an unusually rich crop of misbegotten leaders right now. Honesty, integrity and good will are all sparse comodities. You could just as easily highlight Iran (and the little nutcase in charge) or Venezuela, Syria, China or North/South Korea. Take your pick, mix and match even.

Personally, I think it is going to be a combination of events made worse by a lack of global leadership that will lead to the next conflict. There won't be any good guys or bad guys... just those who die and those who are so unlucky as to survive it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
WW3 will begin when the United States invade Venezuela for its oil resources. China , Russia have vested interests in Venezuela and will not allow USA to have its own way, not this time. The End

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Proquo7]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
WW3 has probably already begun.

When the religious right takes over again in 2012,
watch out all you muslim people out there!
Remember usa is now the land of greed, home of the fraid'.
And right now the US is especially paranoid of anyone
who even looks middleastern! Plus there's oil over there!

I dont see this changing anytime soon and indeed the hate seems
to be growing in general towards others "not from here".
Prolly only a matter of time before someone's red button gets pushed.

For some strange reason, war takes precedent over helping.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
WWIII won't happen. That stuff is just myth.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The same bastards that caused WW1 and WW2 will cause WW3.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The US is running out of sugar since its import quota doesn't allow it to bring in enough. What's the simplest way to get more domestic imports of the sweet white stuff? Annex a sugar producing country like Honduras or Costa Rica, and now you have a huge source of domestic sugar.

Yes I realize how unlikely it seems, you don't have to comment. But, it isn't any less likely than the stuff you're all spouting.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
Its already underway.

amen, i haven't read all replies yet, so my apologies if i am just repeating others, but I believe to answer the question of what will cause WWIII we have to look to the past. WWIII has already begun even if it hasn't been officially declared yet.

From here i see Israel declaring war on Iran. Russia aids Iran, which will bring in U.S. to support Israel. China comes in to help Russia, and in steps the full force of the European Union.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join