It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS underground railroad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The NWO will be too busy trying to contain riots to have time to go after people like us. We'll have plenty of timne to disappear. Seriously, if you tell yourself that you wont be able to escape the NWo, of coiurse they will capture you. But I dont plan on getting caught in a new world order.

By the way, ignorance is not the same thing as having faith in oneself.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I guess but then that leaves us on the run forever. Eventually we will need to stand and fight and it wont be very succesful in small groups.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
I guess but then that leaves us on the run forever. Eventually we will need to stand and fight and it wont be very succesful in small groups.

But if they fear you enough to have people hunt you, then there will be many opportunities for you to turn the table and become the hunter. As for being on the run...well, you will only be on the run until you have succeeded inyour goal, to crush the New World Order. Anyway, using an underground railroad (which I think is a good idea) will mean you're on the run as well. In some situations you might want to live today and fight tomorrow.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If the crap hits the fan...
head for a state/national park... you will find like minded survivalists to coordinate with there...

Cities will probably become the place to NOT be...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
sounds good except for one thing: I am nowhere near a national park and my fastest means of transportation is a bike! I'm in a situation where I need to be able to stand and fight at least untill I am able to escape. I guess in senol or however its spelled there is a national park and back where I used to live in walnut creek there is a open space behind the elementary school which is considered a state/national park I believe but those are both about 20 miles away meaning about an hour sprinting on the bike (with the motivation of survival yes this is possible) but then theres checkpoints and whatnot to deal with.

I'm pretty screwed when you think about it... me and some close friends are trying to work on different plans for when the powder keg blows... pretty futile though...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Tristan...
I wouldn't worry really, but it never hurts to have a backup plan...

That park 20 miles from you would be ideal...
Find a route to get there on a map, using small roads, or even cross country...

On a bike, you dont have to worry about gas, or roadblocks, or really anything...
if it hits, just pack your pack, and go...
take plenty of matches,lighters, a water purifier drinking straw (available at camping supply), and some canned food... (pull top type)
and a scout manual... never be without a scout manual... you can survive with it alone...
its worth a few bucks to pick one up cheap at a book store...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm not so sure about the small roads and checkpoints bit. I have only one sure route which is a trail close to my home going directly to the city I used to live in. Believe me I WILL do something rash... I just dont trust myself... I probably will panic and do something stupid... or speak my mind in front of the wrong people... Although I do have some things to look forward to.

If I make it back to my hometown I'll have many trustworthy friends whom I have known since I was like 4 or 5 and I can trust their parents. Also as you said the park there. Problem with the other one is I dont know exactly where it is.

Why would you say national parks though... I can see them as a good place to hide but still... I have tons of canned food at least... Dont know about the water purifier...

What about people I know... I can think of a lot of people who will potentially be hunted down by nwo (you know people who like the constitution, gun owners) Also If they pull the religion card a lot of people will be kinda unfriendly towards me if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
Extremely careful.

Think Non-violent, The power of Numbers and Media exposure.

Yes, of course. And remember that anyone who says something like "I am not advocating the violent overthrow of the US government" really wants you to know that they are advocating the violent overthrow of the US government.

Along those same lines, anyone who says there is still a chance for peaceful solutions has thought about it enough to realize there are no peaceful solutions.

Stop talking about this stuff all the time, people. Be still, react when you must.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
LOL you ruined the green profile spree we had going on there... Jeez... and the exact opposite of green too... anyway...

umm.... hmmm..... I already almost forgot what your post was... kk... Anyway why not move around at least untill there is a real solution rather... did your post make any point... did mine... hmm... (begins slow demise to insanity)

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Those kind of networks are very dangerous, and the people within them have to have the utmost trust for each other. The people on ATS don't even know eachother, it'd be difficult to (hypothetically assuming the NWO did come to power) trust another person that says they used to post on this site to bring them into your house, hid them from the authorities, and risk the life of yourself and everyone around you because of it.

Yes friend, that's true. However, I think to an extent, the majority of people here on ATS are of a certain breed, if you will. For instance, I have seen the posts you've made, I can get a feel for the type of person you are, (as much as the internet will allow), we all have become adept at recognizing fake postings, hoaxes, government disinfo jerks, etc... I think what the author is speaking about is a circle within the circle. It's a favorite of the secret societies, right? Well, we that are in the know; (and I speak that with all humility because I am learning everyday and I know I haven't even scratched the surface), have the knowledge, intelligence, foresight, accumen, etc. to rival the best of evil, clandestine groups. Just a thought.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I agree completely! Although I dont think that we can rival them... At least sure as heck not me. Heres a place where you can get your points back from that warn (might I ask what it was for anyway)www.abovetopsecret.com...
Back on topic I do think that we all at the least have a rough understanding of what will happen and therefor will be more prepared for it than others. I have to go to my concert now so thats it!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Be assured that such railways are in development in many, many places very, very quietly. It is wise to execute such alliances very prudently as Nygdan has suggested. Be very careful and patient as such an alliance as that which may be required, require a commonality of purpose and agreement on methodogies between individuals and groups. Make sure you get what you will bargain for. Think long and hard about the implications of commitment. Then act local and think global and string the pearls together - human lives may potentially hang in the balance. Peace.

Thanx,

Victor K.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
I agree completely! Although I dont think that we can rival them... At least sure as heck not me. Heres a place where you can get your points back from that warn (might I ask what it was for anyway)www.abovetopsecret.com...
Back on topic I do think that we all at the least have a rough understanding of what will happen and therefor will be more prepared for it than others. I have to go to my concert now so thats it!

For using profanity in a post. It was a heated immigration discussion, and I had a few chardonays that night. What's the deal with me earning my points back? Do I tag these? Also, thanks for the tip.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by MajesticJax]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
theres a link somewhere (mechanic 32 signature) leading to a list of 500 untagged threads but tag any one that you visit. I got warned and later banned for the same thing.
I was angry over a warn and I said high explosive double hocky sticks. then I did it over the warn I got for that... Then I learned my lesson...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join