It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does This Look Like A Real Alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
im sure this picture has been posted before. if not than the better.i beleive in other life. im actually surrounded by them 25/7 (of course i have no proof)

i came across this picture and i'd have to say Thor looks pretty damn real.
there looks to be another one standing sideways as well. the person is the background is a vague image, maybe human to be?
what are you thought?photochopped or TRUE?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
It's from 'Area 51 - The Alien Interview'... it's a still from the interview video.

And yes, I believe this particular footage to be real. I also believe the Alien Autopsy - Fact or Fiction video could have been put out there to take the heat off this - create something fake to attract attention and belittle the real footage coming out. Does anyone else think this may be the case? The Alien Interview gives me the shivers each time I see it, looking into the eyes of that alien - the windows to the soul as they say.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
cool deal. cool to find out where this pic came from.
is there a link to this video this picture came from? would love ot see to see if i see compares to anything on the video..

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I believe this is a fake, there's already a few threads on here about this video.

Here's a link to one which has the video clip LINK

Check it out for yourself

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
I believe this is a fake

The people screaming FAKE on that thread are looking at it more as a joke and so totally in a state of disbelief that it can't be possible that they are 'debunking' it by picking holes in the setting itself, making jokes and coming up with little scenarios like 'why would they leak this, they wouldn't get away with this' - well perhaps if they thought about it a little and opened their minds then perhaps they would be more open to the possibility that it could well be authentic.

I did some cross-checking of this, reading an exhibit from the Disclosure Project's 500 page briefing document and of the crashed UFO in the Kalahari desert in 1989 (page 271) where it is clearly stated the retrieval team flew the surviving recovered entities to the Wright Patterson airforce base in Dayton Ohio - so there's every chance that *something* crashed that year and that same *thing* was videoed. The 2 events seem to cross-reference and validate eachother. Go a little further than just kneejerkingly criticise the video and you might find there's more than meets the eye.

There's a top quality rip of the Alien Interview full documentary on Bit Torrent, it's 469mb (Area 51 - The Alien Interview - 66min) - well worth the download.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
I did some cross-checking of this, reading an exhibit from the Disclosure Project's 500 page briefing document and of the crashed UFO in the Kalahari desert in 1989 (page 271) where it is clearly stated the retrieval team flew the surviving recovered entities to the Wright Patterson airforce base in Dayton Ohio - so there's every chance that *something* crashed that year and that same *thing* was videoed. The 2 events seem to cross-reference and validate eachother. Go a little further than just kneejerkingly criticise the video and you might find there's more than meets the eye.

I was 9 year old in 1989 and clearly remember an article in a local (South African) mainstream magazine. There were pictures of the aliens (one was captured alive, and the other was dead) - showing one of them in a prison cell. I was up to date unable to locate the picture(s) and unable to find a back-issue of the magazine (You/Huisgenoot). I'm planning to go to the local public archives, but just can't find the time to get around to it. IMO it's one of the most important UFO cases in our history, but because of a date discrepancy in witness accounts the whole thing lost credibility and was declared a hoax. But an investigation is on my to do list. Promise!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   

There's a top quality rip of the Alien Interview full documentary on Bit Torrent, it's 469mb (Area 51 - The Alien Interview - 66min) - well worth the download.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by RiotComing]

Thanks

Do you happen to have a link to the torrent at all? I've checked IsoHunt, piratebay etc.. but there's only 1 seed and it's a big file!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This topic has been discussed on this site a few times and I thought it was already debunked. I personally don't find this video to be true only because it's too convenient that human psychics were able to "translate" or figure out what the extraterrestrial was communicating. I still leave an open mind on the other possibilities so I could very well be wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
Do you happen to have a link to the torrent at all? I've checked IsoHunt, piratebay etc.. but there's only 1 seed and it's a big file!

Yes sorry about that unfortunately the seeds are a bit thin on the ground at the moment - perhaps the likes of Serpo etc has killed off the interest in these things in general latey? Y'know, 'if one apple is tainted, may as well throw away the whole box' idea.

OOOOOOH - STOP PRESS!! Found a link here: www.bitenova.org... -21 seeds and 15 peers. Try that one.

Gemwolf, that was exciting to know you've actually heard of the incident, and being so young it would no doubt stick in your mind. What makes it exciting for me is the scanned document courtesy of the Disclosure Project is 'classified top secret' and looks fair dinkum, it looks the genuine article, I don't think Dr Greer and co would knowlingly and cohesively falsify information like that - when you read the report and see it, it leaves a lump in your throat - it details the tough time the retrieval team had and how the helicopters couldn't get anywhere near the craft because of the intense electromagnetic fields causing havoc, resulting in a helicopter crashing and the deaths of 5 crew members.

It goes on to speak of the eventual retrieval mission and how the entities were recovered and the even a doctor suffered deep scratches to the face and chest from the claws of an apparently seriously injured alien. This is all from the South African Air Force - and I have reason to believe there is a connection between the event in the Kalahari desert on 7 May 1989 and the Alien Interview often ridiculed and easily fobbed off on this entertainment medium we call the Internet!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
For those interested in the 1989 incident - I have grabbed the relevant images off the Disclosure Project pdf file and provided them as jpegs for your reading pleasure. Could it be - that perhaps the entity you see at the top of this screen on this thread was the same entity who reacted harshly to the doctor in this report?

img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

For those interested in the 1989 incident - I have grabbed the relevant images off the Disclosure Project pdf file and provided them as jpegs for your reading pleasure. Could it be - that perhaps the entity you see at the top of this screen on this thread was the same entity who reacted harshly to the doctor in this report?

Is also another story in South Africa, called Lesotho incident that hapened in June 21 1996. Very interesting story. Check the original link: Lesotho Incident

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Telos]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm not to sure about what they do at area 51 besides test secret black projects. I remember when lots of people thought the alien autopsy was real too and that turned out to be a hoax.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

For those interested in the 1989 incident - I have grabbed the relevant images off the Disclosure Project pdf file

Would you happen to have a link to this PDF? I would love to read it.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That is the picture of a sick Grey surrounded by pissed off naval intelligence officers and a psychic blackmailing it. Medical attention vs. alien intelligence. I bet the guy who took out that video from A51 is already dead.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
But an investigation is on my to do list. Promise!

Excuse me, would you just follow that nice pale gentlemen with unusually large eyes and well defined human characteristics, and outdated lingo. Thats it, the one in the black suit.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViriiGuy
Would you happen to have a link to this PDF? I would love to read it.

Hi, try these links:
www.bitenova.org...
www.mininova.org...
conspiracycentral.net:6969...
I got mine off an http that's sadly disappeared now, so torrents are your best bet. It's an excellent read, as you would well imagine.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
ive seen this alien video thing before and to be honest its quite humerous...the alien looks like a plastic toy
...and why are these doctors operating in such poor lighting....

deff. a hoax....

if u guys wanna find real aliens then check out the mexican border to the U.S.

youll see them running across the rio grande..

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hey how did you get a picture of my uncle Ernie

I believe this still photo was originally part of a video where the said *alien* was being shoved by mib's. Real or Fake? I honestly do not think it's real, but that's just my opinion so take it for what it's worth.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Eden

it is real and it will haut you at night

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I think this is the Alien Interview your refering to
Happy New Year all

Google Video Link

top topics

join