It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Woman Protester goes nuts during pres HU & Bush speech

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Analysts noted the Communist Party's Propaganda Department had been beefing up operations at "Office 1106", which monitors cyberspace for any subversive trends, since last year.

article

I ain't buying what the CCP is selling

Oct

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Edward McMillan-Scott, the vice-president of the European Parliament, was in China for four days from May 20 to 24, 2006. During his stay in China, he met with Falun Gong practitioners and also planned to meet Mr. Gao Zhisheng, the famous human rights attorney, but did not have the chance to do so. Afterwards, this European political dignitary expressed his views in public about those Falun Gong practitioners who have been missing since the meeting, about the increasing trend of withdrawals from the Chinese communist Party (CCP), and about the CCP's present situation.

www.theepochtimes.com...

Two moral giants in the world.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Here is an idea. Maybe the PRC should call for a big rally of fulan gong members and then when they all get together....

Roll the tanks in and kill as many as you can like in tiananmen square massacre.

I'm sure that will give K4rupt and chinawhite great joy and reason to gloat.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I read about 2/3 of this thread...lord almight do people really believe China is some bloodthirsty nation..?

This post is coming from China, i have lived here for several years, traveling back to the USA when needed. ( Shenyang Province)

Nobody has ever told me i could not go somewhere, or not to critisize government. Some of the most interesting conversations have been with Party officials regarding improvements required within governement and China. I have had one on one meetings with party officials interested in Geopolitics and American political perspectives. They are very curious about America and Americans. they dont believe America is a bloodthirsty nation, even though Iraq could go a long way to supply the world with that notion.

The food is wonderfull, people are warm, and the women beautifull. The culture here is based on very close family ties, and people joke about Chinese issues as much as anything else. China has its problems like any other nation on earth, but gimme a break already. I am warmly welcomed everywhere i go and most of the time not allowed to pay for food or drink. This is a highly affectionate culture.

The crap you hear about rapes, organ removals, and related issues are propaganda for the ignorant.

I did see the "rape of Nanjing" Comment.. If you dont know what happened, you should read about it. It is horrific event and not to be taken lightly.

If you dont believe me, get yourself a plane ticket to China and see for yourself. Of course that would mean seeing the world, maybe your not prepared to do that quite yet.

Oct

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolman

If you dont believe me, get yourself a plane ticket to China and see for yourself. Of course that would mean seeing the world, maybe your not prepared to do that quite yet.

Under the ccp's informatin control, how can you understand what is happening to the people who are being persecuted?

Interview with Gao Zhisheng: Salute to Edward McMillan-Scott

Mr. Gao: First of all, I would like to express my personal respect for Edward McMillan-Scott.

After the U.S. Congress passed a resolution to support my actions, I made some criticisms of the U.S. government. Some people accused me of being arrogant and ungrateful, but they didn't understand me.

I will salute McMillan-Scott if I have the chance to meet him in person because he is concerned about a larger group of victims than me. That's what truly matters. I will express the same sincere respect for those western politicians and governments that make the same choice or will take the same actions. As I have said before in one of my articles, this [China's persecution of Falun Gong] is not just a disaster that has happened to a group or a people, but a disgrace and disaster for all of mankind.

Solving the problems that I face will not end such a disaster because the Chinese communist government has never stopped its persecution against the Falun Gong group since I started to urge it to end the persecution. Instead, the Chinese communist government continues to create disasters on various scales day after day.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Falun Gong is a cult...mind control freaks.

Why do you think they are fading into obscurity..? all mind control cults die out, they cannot support themselves.

This is the Cults last great gasp, the need to lie and obscure truths. hopefully its a quick end

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Under the ccp's informatin control, how can you understand what is happening to the people who are being persecuted?

Sigh... Toolman, dont even bother arguing with Oct.

When I argue against him, he accuses me of being a CCP Net Agent... When I showed him FACT from Time Magazine AND BBC that contradicted his arguments about Master Li, He stated that they misinterpreted Master Li. Then, he fires back using sources that is AFFILIATED and OWNED by Falun Gong to argue against the CCP.

He's hillarious. He is. Spreading "propaganda for the ignorant."

Hell, most people here that ARGUE against the PRC still think the PRC has not changed since the time of Mao... Others believe you will get shot right on the spot for speaking out against Communism... ATS has turned into a sad pool of ignorance.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolman

Falun Gong is a cult...mind control freaks.

Why do you think they are fading into obscurity..? all mind control cults die out, they cannot support themselves.

This is the Cults last great gasp, the need to lie and obscure truths. hopefully its a quick end

If that was true then why has christianity lasted for two thousand years?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

Sigh... Toolman, dont even bother arguing with Oct.

When I argue against him, he accuses me of being a CCP Net Agent... When I showed him FACT from Time Magazine AND BBC that contradicted his arguments about Master Li, He stated that they misinterpreted Master Li. Then, he fires back using sources that is AFFILIATED and OWNED by Falun Gong to argue against the CCP.

He's hillarious. He is. Spreading "propaganda for the ignorant."

Hell, most people here that ARGUE against the PRC still think the PRC has not changed since the time of Mao... Others believe you will get shot right on the spot for speaking out against Communism... ATS has turned into a sad pool of ignorance.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by k4rupt]

I doubt you even understand what it is you speak of.

Oct

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

On April 20, at the welcome ceremony for Hu Jintao at the White House, Epoch Times reporter Dr. Wang Wenyi shouted at Hu Jintao and President Bush to end the Chinese communist regime's continued persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. In particular, she called for stopping the harvesting of organs from living Falun Gong practitioners. The U.S. prosecutors planned to charge Wang with "intimidating, coercing, threatening and harassing a foreign official." On June 21, after the trial was postponed three times, the U.S. government decided to drop the charges.

www.theepochtimes.com...
ccp is heading towards disintegration. The world has a duty to oppose the atrocities committed by the evil regime.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join