It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolism and the illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm propably wrong about a lot of these things but this subject interests me.

I am pretty interested in the symbols and logo's which are being used in the media and companies. A lot of symbols relate to egyptian astrology and symbols. I never really realised that so many logo's and names of companies around the world come from astrology. There are also people who say the bible is nothing more than a translation of egyption and/or Sumerian astrology (and astronomy?). Like how Jesus became 33, he had 12 apostles (12 months) and the time and date of his birth and death. Some claim that Jesus is a metaphor for sun (or the other way):

" The sun is the main source of light in the world. Light is essential for plants to grow, and for maintaining most forms of life at the earth's surface. John 1:9 refers to Jesus Christ as the "true Light" which "lighteth every man that cometh into the world." "

Sunday is the day that a lot of christians go to church, are they praying for Jesus, or for the Sun?

The Sun, The all seeying eye, the 666, pyramids, stars, planets, zodiacs, eqyptian names. Is it a logical coincidance, or is the Illuminati behind it. After all, they do think that they are the enlightened ones.

Movie: gangsters of new york : freemasonry.bcy.ca...

mazda ad

signals

Big Dutch TV producer (creator of big brother):

French?

Please if you are from a different country than the US and you also see the symbols, post a link please.

Addons

Old BBC logo's

www.xtvworld.com...

For me this pope statue resembles the fact that the true light of Jesus is being kept away from the people by the authoriteis.

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." -Matthew 23:5-9

I don't know which tv station this is:

This man discusses a lot of the symbols:

video.google.com...

[edit on 19-4-2006 by Louis255]
[edited to add space between images to preserve page width -nygdan]

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thats some pretty good pics there. I've seen quite a few different Masonic symbols from time to time and it's very interesting to say the least. Especially some of the SS Occultic stuff that was at the SS HQ. A Castle somewhere in Germany of which the name escapes me right now.

Rock On George Bush

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Here are a few more...

external image

[edited image size -nygdan]

Dae

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
OOoo I like this subject. I have a thread about Starbucks and the imagery it uses, but other posters have put up some other interesting pictures in there too.

Heres one of the pics I took from the interior of a cafe in Liverpool, UK.

[edit on 24/4/06 by Dae]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Of course, it is perfectly logical to assume that ANYTHING that has a symbol of an eye, a circle, a pyramid on it, or the Texas Longhorns football sign (which is the same as the rock'n'roll devil horns).

What the hell is the Chevron symbol doing here? Do you know what the word "chevron" even means? Chevron is the name of the stripes that enlisted men wear in the army - privates, corporals, sergeants, etc. No, it is not a military subliminal propaganda. The name of the company is Chevron. They have a picture of a chevron for their logo. It's not subversive.

Yes, the United Nations uses a circle for their logo. PacMan is a circle. He eats powerups that let him eat ghosts. Does he represent the NWO's need to eat the ghosts/nations of the world? The circle in the UN logo is a globe. Unfortunately, you need to consider the fact that the Earth itself is round, and when viewed in 2D, resembles a circle. The olive branches entwining it represent peace.

The 322 skull could mean anything (yes, I know it is supposedly the Skull 'n' Bones logo). But honestly, I could draw a picture myself, make it look really ominous and symbolic, and post it here with no explanation like all of you have and pretend it means something.

Of course, NONE of these pictures have been doctored. Oh wait... that compass picture that turns into a swastika - THAT has been doctored up by someone's imagination. Of COURSE anything that is four-pointed represents Nazism. How could I be so blind?

The Texas Longhorns sign has been around longer than rock 'n' roll. The rock 'n' roll devil horns are supposed to resemble the skull of a bull - or as we Christians may see it as the devil's head. A "Longhorn" is a bull with, oddly enough, long horns. The hand symbol is the same. Our president comes from Texas and in these pictures HE WAS AT A TEXAS SCHOOL EVENT. Don't get me wrong - I have a strong distrust for government officials. I just don't believe everything I hear because of it though.

The NBC Peacock. Sinister.

America Online. Their symbol is a circle in a triangle. The triangle is supposed to be a simplified "A" and the circle is an artsy-fartsy "O."
A... O... Africa Organization... Antlantic Orca... Alabama Orzarks. Dang, I can't think of what AO would mean.

As far as Tomb Raider and the egyptian eye is concerned, that is just media sensationalism playing off of familiar NWO conspiracy symbolism.

Three cars driving in a circle in the red desert sand. It was a car advertisement. It was supposed to look cool. Not as cool as the Dukes of Hazzard driving off a cool jump, but still kind of cool looking.

Everything is a conpsiracy. All conspiracies are linked into a conspiracy behind the web of conspiracies. Even the conspirators don't realize someone is conspiring against them. All conspirators own a business, and they all used circles, eyes, pyramids, and apparantly stripes for their logos, naturally to get us used to the NWO flag. Of course. Perfectly reasonable.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
For me, it is the fact that so many things have a few basic symbols. You can say what you will, and if you prefer to think they are a mere coincidence, that is your choice, and that is fine with me.

"The Chevron logo: This logo is actually a 3 dimensional image, not a 2 dimensional one. It represents 2 boxes, one on top of the other, symbolizing the idea of one entity controlling the other, i.e. the ruler controlling those below him. This symbol is called a chevron, and it can be found in old Egyptian art, but most notably in military and police insignia (generally on the shoulders or arm)." (Copied from another site... hence the quotes.) More info on the logo here.

The numbers 11, 13 and 33 have a significant meaning to the Illuminati (which you would see, if you did a little research). The UN "circle" has 33 sections to it. Here is a link with more info on that.

The 322 skull could mean anything, I agree. However, to say that it "supposeldy" is the Skull & Bones' logo is fallacy. It is their logo and you can go walk up to the building and look at it for yourself.

I never made the claim that none of the images were doctored, so I don't know why you are putting such an emphasis on the fact that there is an animation in the batch. And, even so, it isn't doctored. "To falsify or change in such a way as to make favorable to oneself." They aren't doctored (not in that sense anyway), it would be just as effective if both images were placed side by side, with text explaining the transition. If this would shut you up, then by all means, I will remove it and do so.

The NBC "peacock" is a rising sun. There are 2 sets of 3 rays. Should that be the full sun, there would be 4 sets of 3 rays. Each set representing a season, each ray representing a month. If you do a little research into this, you will find that this is a reoccuring theme (along with the sun itself).

The AOL symbol is clearly a pyramid with an eye (also, as you probably know, a reoccuring theme).

There are more symbols, and descriptions here...

If you want to believe all of these things are a coincidence, then that is honestly A.O.K. with me. What I don't understand is why you find it so hard to accept that there are more than one view. Nobody is trying to force the Illuminati stuff on you, and if you don't like it, I don't know what to tell you... look away. I am far from a religious person. As a matter of fact I don't believe in God, nor anything that the religious books have to offer. You don't see me in the forums designated to that discussion questioning their beliefs and telling them they are wrong. Who am I to tell them their views are wrong, and who are you to tell me that mine are? Just because I perceive something a bit different from you does not make me wrong. It makes me different, which I happily am.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Oh yeah gotta love the authorities using satanic symbols. You go government!!!

Not.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
well Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama,

I don't think that every logo with an all seeing eye in it has got to be part of a conspiracy or iluminati. Im just interested to see how so many symbols and logo's used in the world are very unoriginal. A lot of them are inspired by astronomy. Just look at any random logo and you will see a sun, a planet, a pyramid, or an eye.

Its actually pretty easy to come up with names and logo's for a company. You just take a month of the year or a zodiac, and you take that zodiac and see how it is spelled in other languages. Than you use a logo which has something to do with the sun or planets. The first logo i find on google search is this one:

They just represent the sun and the earth. They use those very strong symbols like the sun, to make people think they are getting closer to the sun (jesus), if they buy the product. Look at more suns in logo's.

You will see it everywhere. Im not saying its a conspiracy, ofcourse not. But in my opinion people forget the true meaning of the sun (the light of jesus) and are completely forgetting the true meaning of the human spirit and possibilities. People are being kept dumb by the consumption society. Civilization ended a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The MI5 Intelligence service in the UK, note the eye at the top

This symbol can allegedly be found in all Starbucks if you look around:

This was DARPAs logo, but they since changed it I tihnk:

The 911Eyewitness logo:

The Blue Star Media group (who made 911Eyewitness), note it's a pentagram in a circle:

[edit on 20-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Even more info on symbolism here.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
FBI logo has a lot :

13 stars in a sun. 13 number pops up a lot in masonry.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It goes farther back than "Jesus". The sun represents ancient Babylonian and/or Egyptian deities, (though Christianity is pretty much indentical to the ancient religions). It is pretty clear that most religions that are still around today are based on ancient ones. You can read a little about that here...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Why are you including the fasces as an illuminati symbol???

Where, in the captured Bavarian Illuminati documents, does the eye in the pyramid appear?

As far as the Shell logo, its not the sun, its a shell. They use it because they are an oil company, and oil comes from old shelled animals.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I included the Fascist symbol just so you knew what was in the following picture. If you look in the background on either side of the American flag you see two of them. Pretty ironic for a "free" nation to have it's flag accompanied by the Fascist symbol aye?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Lets just think about this rationally for a minute. The US senate was built when? And the fascists existed when?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here ya go chief... Click Here.

*Edit*

Click here too...

[edit on 4/21/2006 by Rizin]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok, so now, knowing that the senate house had those decorations before fascism even existed, and that the fasces are simply a symbol of the state from the classical era, please explain why its a problem that the fasces are in the senate.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What do you think the symbol means (even though it has the same general meaning even back to ancient Rome let me know what you think it means)? Do you know when the symbols were placed there? Why do you suppose they remain? Why is it that it was on the US dime from 1916–1945?

I will be back on later man, gonna hit the sack. I work overnights and it is 1PM here. Take it easy.

[edit on 4/21/2006 by Rizin]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rizin
even though it has the same general meaning even back to ancient Rome

This is incorrect, the fasces wasn't a symbol of fascist power or anything like that. Mussolini used the symbol because the word fasces sounds like an italian word for peasant or worker, and because his movement was, ostensibly, 'for the people', and also simply because its a symbol from italies classical civilization.

Why is it that it was on the US dime from 1916–1945?

For the same reason its on the emblams of swiss cantons, french passports, and a host of other places. The fasces is a device from rome, that symbolized the different parts of the civlization brought together, 'in a bundle' as the state. Its used by many countries in the west because its a classical symbol, from one of the high points of civlization, the Republic. The Founders of the US purposely wanted to take on the mantle of the classical roman republic, thats why there are fasces in the senate, on coins, etc.

It has nothing to do with mussolini's political ideology.

So its not about a 'coincidence'. Its not a coincidence that america, switzerland, france, and fascist italy made good use of the same symbol, each purposely and specifically chose it. But the fact that they picked the same symbol doesn't mean that they are all the same organization.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I believe that they are all run by the same group of people behind the scenes (therefore the reoccurring theme, just like all of the other symbols), and apparently (correct me if I'm wrong) you do not. Which is cool with me, we will just have to agree to disagree

Okay, now, seriously... I am going to sleep
. I was caught up in a discussion on MSN and I figured I would come back and check to see if anyone had replied.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join