It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolism and the illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So the roman republic, the founding fathers, mussolini, the mayors of various swiss cantons, the people who designed the mercury dime, the committee that makes french passports, the etruscans, they're all the same group?

Thats a 'more likely' explanation than that the symbol is a well liked symbol and used by lots of people independantly of each other?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I understand why you think it isn't more likely that they aren't all run by the same group of people. Pretty hard to believe. I wish I could explain it all right here in just a paragraph or two, but that isn't possible. If you are at all interested in why I think this, you can check out the following books, and documentaries. If you aren't, than as I said before, I suppose we will just have to agree to disagree.

Books:

And the Truth Shall Set You Free: The 21st Century Edition
The Biggest Secret
Tales From the Time Loop
I am me I am free - The Robots' Guide to Freedom

Videos:

The Freedom Road
Secrets of the Matrix

And all of the videos located here.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Many of the biggest corporations are working in tandem to establish absolute control over every aspect of life from food to entertainment.

The all-seeing eye seems to be the most popular, being used most notably on the American dollar bill, also by the United Nations, on the logos of AOL, CBS, and HBO, just to name a few.

Here are a few examples from the web:

members.tripod.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join