It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What star sign are you all?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
lol! I can tell you're a Leo, Oni.

I'm Gemini myself. Sorry to disappoint but we are the best. We're deep thinkers and very funny. So yeah!

I hate to disagree, but Leos are definatly the best and the rulers of the zodiac. Our ruling planet is the sun (so you all revolve around us) and our symbol is the Lion (king of the jungle) Therefore, Leos are the royalty of the zodiac.

Now bow down!

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm a scorpio. I don't act like one... I hope

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm Libra - The Scales

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Leo

"You will enjoy your coffee today and have a nice lunch. Beware of those who drive agressively and those who attempt to pick you pocket. Don't call these people friends. You will find love in your life today if you don't track mud in on the carpet when you get home. Your luck numbers are 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9. (What other numbers are there?)"

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am a Sagittarius also. I'm the typical version. Anything you read about Saggittarians, that's me.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You tell him snowflake_obsidian!!

Obviously i am very bias and i say Leo's are the best!

The Fire element and We have a lion symbol.

Oni x x

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
saturn ascends

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow, I'm the first pisces....

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
no this is not too short

water carrier

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am an atypical Sagittarian, I am more of a Scorpio since my ascendant dominates me more than my sun sign.

I do have the Sagittarian lust for travel, the quest for more knowledge and the free spirited nature, I all too often deviate from my path.

But my Scorpion ascendant most definitly makes me a very sexual and dark person and lately my moods are very much that of a Scorpio, no longer is it the Sagittarian optimism I have, it's most dominated by the Scorpion cynicism.

My personal favorite signs are: Scorpio and Aquarius however I have had good friendships of people of all signs, Capricorn and Virgo I clash most often with however.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well let me get out the sorting hat and put it on:
It says that in the western view I am a: Sagittarius
Under the Chinese zodiac, was born in the year of the Monkey.
My guess it means I will sit in a tree with a squirt gun and squirt the Leos if they get too rambuncious.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well, i'm a rooster, a metal one even, sounds painful doesn't it! don't screw with me...

I love Astrology of all sorts, I wear my chinese zodiac sign on a chain...got my wife in it and she wears one too now

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Not that I'm really into this kind of thing, but I'm a Scorpio.
Whatever that means.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I'm a Sagitarius, the Bow and Arrow wielding Manhorse of power

I'd say I'm a typical Sag, as my horoscope (certain ones at least) are ALWAYS very matching and relevant, and most of the "descriptions" of Sagitarians also seem right. Apart from that, I don't know much about my sign
Any ATS astrologists out there?

My g/f is a Scorpio, I don't know if we're *compatible* starsign-wise, but I also don't know if she's a true Scorpio, because her horoscopes NEVER fit her, never seem relevant, and all the descriptions of Scorpios are quite offset to her characteristics. Quite odd.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Virgo here.

Mechanic 32.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm a cancer. Which kind of makes sense seeing as i smoke too much and microwave everything.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am also Cancer the crab. I was born in July. Oh ya!

[edit on 21-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Capricorn, but i dont really read into the stuff.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
there are some psychics that cannot tell the time let alone the future.

When i was younger i liked horoscopes read them everyday and nothing that was ever predicted ever came true, then i never used to read them...

But one day reading my newspaper and i just thought what the heck and read my star sign...
and when i read it i was like blah blah blah " you will meet your true match... talk dark and handsome!"

Lol... then i did... well not my 100% match but wow was he tall dark and handsome!

So now i read them everyday.... sometimes they are silly and some times there not...

Oni x x

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join