It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Immigration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdubs
and chissler, you got some heavy talk for a canadian. why dont u come to new jersey and see what i mean before trying to take a suck ass liberal stance on were all people and human beings. yeah? so were the indians. too bad.

So were the indians" ? Man you are beyond salvageable! I think your problem is karma! LOL You don't care about other people and are FULL of hate. You disregard and openly mock the tragedies and bloodshed of the indians losing their land, but at the same time you wanna cry about not having a job because the big bad Mexicans came and stole the entitled positions from you... right on your own (stolen from the indians-"too bad") land?

Ah Boo hoo kdubs...looks like you're getting your just dessert then if you ask me. What goes around comes around right? Karma. With that attitude of yours, you deserve what you get it....or don't.

...and Chissler has got some heavy talk? And is a suck ass liberal? Because they are Canadian you think they can't see you for all that you are? Man step the hell back and listen to yourself.

What about me? You wanna piece of me? First off, I am AMERICAN, second I am WHITE and I mean WHITE as in don't even have a tan yet and I will burn first (all that British and Irish ancestry), and I am CONSERVATIVE basically, but very tolerant of the basic human rights of others, but intolerant to the right to spew hate and subject others to the hate of the prejudist and judgmental.

I am no American bleeding heart liberal I can guarantee you, but I despise prejudice, intolerance, in all forms and when directed specifically at people for their gender, race, ethnicity, religion etc., and the hate it breeds in MY country.

it seems to me that everyone who supports the illegals are well off and have some job they want to come on here to brag about. news flash dick head, when they crash the economy, your not gonna have a job. lets see what tune you sing then.

Well first off, I don't think anyone supports the "illegals" here on this thread. Illegal residents of our country, from ANYWHERE, are not good for "the system" and are a drain on our resources and it is unfair for example that they can obtain medical care when often the legal Americans here cannot afford it etc.

As for having good jobs and bragging about them here? Are you talking about the one person speaking of his accomplishments, trying to make a point that not all those of Mexican descent are as you describe, but many are hardworking, intelligent, educated professionals with good jobs? I think he had a very valid point in doing so!

I don't know about everyone else here, but I can tell you I am by no means "well off" nor do I come here, have, or would brag about my job.

when some guy they just let out of a mexican prison comes across and slits your kids throats and then rapes your wife for the 5 dollars that their government wont allow them to recieve because of the ridiculous corruption down there, then tell me i'm a racist and stupid.

Well, since that isn't likely to happen, can't I just tell you now?

But really, are you trying to justify your hate and stupidity (your words not mine) by saying that is what happened to you and thus you feel the way you do? Your children's throats were slit, and your wife was raped by illegal resident, just released from prison in Mexico?

I was under the impression it was because you felt entitled to a job, but were unemployed and the woman who possibly took your job at Burger King couldn't speak English well enough to get your order right...did I miss something?

i'm no humanitarian, as i never claimed to be. i grew up in new jersey where you have a bunch of crazy illegals from everywhere you can imagine that hate you cause your white. its not racism its a defensive point of view. (snip) come to new jersey and then feed me your liberal canadian garbage.....

No excuse for hate. Stop picking on the freakin Canuck and take on a fellow American. Like I stated, I lived in Tucson, AZ 2.5 hours from the Mexican border, grew up there for the first 21 years of my life where everything is likely written in English and Spanish, and there are parts of town I would not dare to go to, especially at night, and we had drug trafficking problems "down by the border" too, so we had a lot of illegal residents, drug problems and violent crime, etc., to bitch about... Real problems in that area...but I am not prejudice like you. Being prejudice is a choice....one you have obviously made.

We also had a lot of Indians too, you know the ones that get to go to college for free in compensation for being rounded up to live on reservations for compensation for taking over their land.

My point? I'm white, I'm American, I am conservative, not a "suck ass liberal" (your words), I grew up around Mexicans and Indians, even illegal Mexicans living near the border, I was a victim of nonviolent crime involving legal and illegal Mexicans who broken into my home... I do NOT have a great job, nor one to brag about bag about , nor am I well off...so I still see NO excuse for your ignorant hate and prejudice.

I do not believe illegal aliens from anywhere should have the same rights as Americans when it comes to services and education, but as humans they do have rights, and legal immigrants who are Americans now, or at least here legally, have ALL the SAME rights.

No, no one need feed you "liberal Canadian garbage" anyway, you are living proof of walking talking American garbage if you ask me-you've had your fill of something, and let me tell you it expired long ago and is bad.

Attempting to redeem yourself by explaining you only hate the "bad" and "illegal" Mexican's basically, doesn't help. You need to see how you first grouped all Mexican's together as being of ill character and loathsome people, then you imply only the illegals are ...and that they are all in violent gangs now terrorizing the streets to boot, which even an illegal Mexican can be a good upstanding person, but in the country illegally.

See, what you could do, or should do if you want to hide your racism or sugarcoat it, is state that where you live in New Jersey there is a problem with violent crime and gangs, and that you yourself have been a victim of theft, and feel intimidated on your own streets. Now if it is true that it has been proven they are usually or often illegal Mexican's, then state so. If it is speculation, do not.

As far as crying about them taking all the jobs...illegals taking pay under the table, or legals taking min wage are doing jobs you likely would not do if they were handed to you on a silver platter and you didn't even have to get up, get showered/dressed, and apply for.

So, do not title a thread "the truth about immigration" and then try to say the problem with this country, be it jobs or violence is do the Mexicans and their lack of character basically....and then show you are a red, white and blue by mocking indians and bashing Canadians!

Not red, white and blue, but your TRUE COLORS are showing indeed.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by think2much]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is America. We do not and will not allow illegal immigrants to continue to simply walk right on into America. what more do you need? defend a sickness that is killing america? i have no hate for mexicans. i only have a hate for the ILLEGAL immigrants. They do infact take jobs that we ARE entitled to have before them, a ILLEGAL immigrant should not have first choice for a job over an American in America, thats just BS, im tired of the ignorance. infact just look at what they are. ILLEGAL immigrants. if you think it is right to just let them walk right on in, then continue to defend ILLEGAL immigrants. i really dont see what is so hard to understand that THEY ARE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS they do infact not pay taxes, they do take jobs. if this wasnt true then youre telling me these things were just made up?????

stop the madness.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by SIOFundialed]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIOFundialed
This is America. We do not and will not allow illegal immigrants to continue to simply walk right on into America. what more do you need? defend a sickness that is killing america? i have no hate for mexicans. i only have a hate for the ILLEGAL immigrants.

I agree that illegal immigration is a problem, but you are mistaken if you truly believe they get preferential treatment like offered jobs before Americans as you stated elsewhere...umm...any american willing to take the pay and do the job are just as welcome I assure you.

The problem I had with this thread, was that *someone* did have a problem with Mexican's in particular...and I hate intolerance, and prejudice-period.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by think2much
I agree that illegal immigration is a problem, but you are mistaken if you truly believe they get preferential treatment like offered jobs before Americans as you stated elsewhere...umm...any american willing to take the pay and do the job are just as welcome I assure you.

The problem I had with this thread, was that *someone* did have a problem with Mexican's in particular...and I hate intolerance, and prejudice-period.

I live in Western Pennsylvania and you wouldn't think that we would have a problem with illegal immigrants from Mexico, but we do. You made the statement that illegals don't get preferential treatment when it comes to jobs, I say they do. Let me explain. Last year a housing developement consisting of several dozen townhouses was built a few miles from my home. The construction crew consisted entirely of illegals from Mexico. The owner of the construction company had bought a small trailer park a few miles from the construction site where his workers lived. I'm not sure what happened, but the local Police were called to the trailer park and discovered that it was totaly inhabited by illegals. Immigration was notified, but the Police were told that there was no interest in doing anything about it. An investigation by the Township government determined that the men were living eight to a trailer, and were being paid minimum wage plus housing. How does this apply to preferrential treatment? This company was able to underbid every other company for this project because they were using illegal labor and were paying them about thirty percent of the standard wage. The Township wasn't able to do anything at the time because he was withholding all taxes including Social Security. All th eTownship could do was to pass a maximum occupancy law for trailers.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

any american willing to take the pay and do the job are just as welcome I assure you.

alot of people here in florida are willing to hire them over us, all because they are greedy for wealth, they will hire them because they will work for a smaller pay. regardless if we ask for more money when we work or not, they do not deserve to be here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join