It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington sniper linked to terror cult

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
ALL THE RESEARCH IS SPECULATIVE. YOUare entrenhed in YOUR OWN musings of the details of this case. Practice what you preach. I may not be the most versatile person on this board, but you're simply not either. I have been enlightened on this board, in other subjects, but people like you are so laughable because instead of coming to a common-sensical conclusion, you have to spin it into a huge scapegoat conspiracy.

You're way too easy.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think you've already proven yourself worthy of a 3rd grade dunce cap. I'll pursue dialogue with others that aren't so firmly latched on to ridiculous ideologies, thanks very much.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
I think you've already proven yourself worthy of a 3rd grade dunce cap. I'll pursue dialogue with others that aren't so firmly latched on to ridiculous ideologies, thanks very much.

By the way, you never answered my question. What exactly do you feel tthe duck in the noose statement meant? And please, we can do without the childish remarks.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The young piece of # likes to draw murals on his cell floor of the victims he shot.

Like I said...maybe they're just nucking futs!
Sure, they may be muslim, but this hardly sounds like cool, calculated terrorism...these guys are obviously mentally unbalanced....just as past sniper killers...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"We understand that hearing us say this is important to you."

why did he say that?

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

[Edited on 15-10-2003 by Teflon]

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teflon
"We understand that hearing us say this is important to you."

why did he say that?

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

[Edited on 15-10-2003 by Teflon]

Teflon - thanks for answering the question Goregrinder couldn't.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

The young piece of # likes to draw murals on his cell floor of the victims he shot.

Like I said...maybe they're just nucking futs!
Sure, they may be muslim, but this hardly sounds like cool, calculated terrorism...these guys are obviously mentally unbalanced....just as past sniper killers...

The movie is on USA this Friday night.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I believe the "snipers" are most likely a rogue black ops team. If you read Project Northwoods (do a google search) you will understand how the governement can and will manipulate the masses through the use of terror to promote an agenda. One thing that came out of the sniper case was the weakening of the Posse Commitatis law forbidding the use of our military within the boundaries of the Unites States. (Aspects of our military were utilized during the search.) Softening for the Police state?
Muhammad and Malvo were patsies and could not have pulled off that shooting spree with such precision. Whoever did it, one thing is for sure, they were professional.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
P.S. The trials will be for show. Their convictions are assured.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well, I did see the military copters flying overhead since I live in the area of the murders.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Evidence has emerged linking Washington sniper John Allen Muhammad with an Islamic terror group.

THAT WAS THE STATEMENT CALLING THEM TERRORISTS, DUH!

Mind control, yes the same type Hitler used to control the youth. I swear liberals have to be spoonfed.

EastCoastKid, I don't give a crap if your a Martian. I wasn't talking to ya in first place.

My point is simple. Malvo was minipulated (mindcontrol, pressure) to become a murderer. Mohammad was definately an extremists. I don't care if he was simply a crazy person, he still helped the fundamental Islamic cause. The media never reports Muslim connections if at all possible.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by putzmobiler
Evidence has emerged linking Washington sniper John Allen Muhammad with an Islamic terror group.

THAT WAS THE STATEMENT CALLING THEM TERRORISTS, DUH!

Mind control, yes the same type Hitler used to control the youth. I swear liberals have to be spoonfed.

Please PUTZ, do share this "Proof" linking Williams (Muhammad) with a Muslim terrorist group. I won't be holding my breath, though. Funny that you mentioned Hitler, as it is you, my friend, who has been SPOONFED with this RACIST fiction. BAAH BAAH BAAH. You're being played just like a fiddle. Goering would be so proud!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join