It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington sniper linked to terror cult

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Evidence has emerged linking Washington sniper John Allen Muhammad with an Islamic terror group.

Muhammad has been connected to Al Fuqra, a cult devoted to spiritual purification through violence.

The group has been linked to British shoe bomber Richard Reid and the murderers of American journalist Daniel Pearl in Pakistan last year.

www.thisislondon.com...

And what is Al Fuqra?

Al Fuqra � which means "the impoverished" in Arabic � was founded in 1980 when Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani traveled from Pakistan to an African-American mosque in Brooklyn. On this and subsequent trips, the charismatic sheikh helped create al Fuqra, which is said to have between 1,000 and 3,000 members nationwide. It is not aligned with a more prominent and homegrown black Muslim group, the Nation of Islam, and in fact it has serious theological differences with Louis Farrakhan's flock. And it may pose a much greater threat to civil society...

...Al Fuqra demonstrated its violent streak and national reach early on. A study written by Yehudit Barsky and published by the Anti-Defamation League catalogues the group's activities. From its first days more than two decades ago, members have attacked a virtual rainbow coalition of targets, including Hare Krishnas in San Diego, Hindus in Toronto, Sikhs in Seattle, and Buddhists in Illinois. Many of their favorite victims have links to India; Gilani is obsessed with the Kashmir conflict and views India as a mortal enemy. In 1983, al Fuqra firebombed a Portland, Ore., hotel owned by the late Indian guru Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh. But al Fuqra's hatred also extends to Muslims with whom they have doctrinal differences. A month after the Portland attack, for instance, two members murdered a rival Muslim leader in Michigan, and then were themselves killed when they set fire to an Islamic center in Detroit.

www.nationalreview.com...

So it seems these people are against everybody. Violence and death without goals.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not the least surprised!

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Being that i live in the area where this happened, I can't wait to see those scumbags fried.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

Evidence has emerged linking Washington sniper John Allen Muhammad with an Islamic terror group.

Muhammad has been connected to Al Fuqra, a cult devoted to spiritual purification through violence.

The group has been linked to British shoe bomber Richard Reid and the murderers of American journalist Daniel Pearl in Pakistan last year.

www.thisislondon.com...

And what is Al Fuqra?

Al Fuqra � which means "the impoverished" in Arabic � was founded in 1980 when Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani traveled from Pakistan to an African-American mosque in Brooklyn. On this and subsequent trips, the charismatic sheikh helped create al Fuqra, which is said to have between 1,000 and 3,000 members nationwide. It is not aligned with a more prominent and homegrown black Muslim group, the Nation of Islam, and in fact it has serious theological differences with Louis Farrakhan's flock. And it may pose a much greater threat to civil society...

...Al Fuqra demonstrated its violent streak and national reach early on. A study written by Yehudit Barsky and published by the Anti-Defamation League catalogues the group's activities. From its first days more than two decades ago, members have attacked a virtual rainbow coalition of targets, including Hare Krishnas in San Diego, Hindus in Toronto, Sikhs in Seattle, and Buddhists in Illinois. Many of their favorite victims have links to India; Gilani is obsessed with the Kashmir conflict and views India as a mortal enemy. In 1983, al Fuqra firebombed a Portland, Ore., hotel owned by the late Indian guru Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh. But al Fuqra's hatred also extends to Muslims with whom they have doctrinal differences. A month after the Portland attack, for instance, two members murdered a rival Muslim leader in Michigan, and then were themselves killed when they set fire to an Islamic center in Detroit.

www.nationalreview.com...

So it seems these people are against everybody. Violence and death without goals.

Don't fall for it.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
LMAO, care to back that up, kid? I live in the area where it happened. One of the victims was dropped 15 minutes from my home. Show me some evidence, and maybe i'll tag some validity with your posts.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I don't find this the least bit surprising. I knew there had to be some sort of motivation behind the madness.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
LMAO, care to back that up, kid? I live in the area where it happened. One of the victims was dropped 15 minutes from my home. Show me some evidence, and maybe i'll tag some validity with your posts.

Your being in the same area means nothing. So too was I. And you're getting a little too over heated to be reasonable. You do the research b/c I don't have time to do it for you. (Put it all together and open your eyes, if you're willing. ) But I suspect, like many, you rather like the sound of your own baseless opinions. And I'd be willing to bet, also, that you feed off the tit of mainstream news. What a shame.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Actually, i have a family member that works where the younger one is being held. The asshole admits it openly. Before you start blaming everyone else, maybe YOU should take a look at the facts.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Don't fall for it.

I tend to agree...

This is simply too convenient...too neat and tidy... Why is it so hard to believe the guys are just nuts...and not unlike previous snipers...??? I think they are connecting dots here that don't really connect... All in order to further legitimize some of the anti-terrorism steps...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Actually, i have a family member that works where the younger one is being held. The asshole admits it openly. Before you start blaming everyone else, maybe YOU should take a look at the facts.

Perhaps you should calm down and look into mind control. But then again, that would entail doing some homework. I won't hold my breath.
By the Way, since you're so on the inside, could you explain to me Chief Moose's duck in the noose command right before the two patsies went to sleep under a lamp post at the rest area? (Take a couple breaths and count to ten before you try.)

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Actually i have an issue of paranoia magazine that talks about the use of hypnotism on the sniper, but frankly, that's a little out there. And you think stupid Charles Moose is in on a conspiracy? I never said i was on the inside either. A relative of mine works where he is being held. The young piece of # likes to draw murals on his cell floor of the victims he shot. Stop caving in for any conspiritol explanation that comes along.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
ECK, feel free to give us your version of what happened. You mentioned mind control?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Actually i have an issue of paranoia magazine that talks about the use of hypnotism on the sniper, but frankly, that's a little out there. And you think stupid Charles Moose is in on a conspiracy? I never said i was on the inside either. A relative of mine works where he is being held. The young piece of # likes to draw murals on his cell floor of the victims he shot. Stop caving in for any conspiritol explanation that comes along.

I've studied this case extensively. Perhaps you're in the wrong place for discussion of a deeper nature. And again, you should research mind control. It means little what Malvo does or says. The two will be given the death penalty. Wait and watch.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft
ECK, feel free to give us your version of what happened. You mentioned mind control?

I will. When I can.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
They were fundamental ISlamist. Malvo was mind controlled by Mohammad. Much the same way terrorists recruits are brainwashed from birth to hate the U.S., Christians and Jews.

Except the fact that this thing called terrorism is extremely organized. Even if Mohammad and Malvo were acting independently, doesn't mean that they weren't helping the fundamental Islamic cause in their own way! Mainstream news is so left-sided it's ridiculous. All you moron liberals can't even get that straight!

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
As i'm sure others have. I can't handle this conversation because i don't ascribe to your bizzarre conspiracy theories? Please, stop with the innane comments. I understand there is some SPECULATION that mindcontrol was used, but give me a frigging break.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by putzmobiler
They were fundamental ISlamist. Malvo was mind controlled by Mohammad. Much the same way terrorists recruits are brainwashed from birth to hate the U.S., Christians and Jews.

Except the fact that this thing called terrorism is extremely organized. Even if Mohammad and Malvo were acting independently, doesn't mean that they weren't helping the fundamental Islamic cause in their own way! Mainstream news is so left-sided it's ridiculous. All you moron liberals can't even get that straight!

First of all, no one ever said they were "terrorists."

Do you realize, you are saying exactly what those responsible for this WANT YOU TO SAY?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by putzmobiler

putz, I'm a (TRUE) conservative. I hate to disappoint you.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   

As i'm sure others have. I can't handle this conversation because i don't ascribe to your bizzarre conspiracy theories? Please, stop with the innane comments. I understand there is some SPECULATION that mindcontrol was used, but give me a frigging break.

Again, Goregrinder, amusing as you are, you're not here to become enlightened. You're far too entrenched in your own baseless thoughts and combative toward anyone who does not share your view. DO SOME RESEARCH.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ALL THE RESEARCH IS SPECULATIVE. YOUare entrenhed in YOUR OWN musings of the details of this case. Practice what you preach. I may not be the most versatile person on this board, but you're simply not either. I have been enlightened on this board, in other subjects, but people like you are so laughable because instead of coming to a common-sensical conclusion, you have to spin it into a huge scapegoat conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join