It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on video camera?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
planetvids.com...

What do you think? Fake or real? I don't have any background info on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'd go for it being a fake unfortunately....most ghosts in videos are not that...well...solid. Looks too thick to me. Not so much ghostly...as creamy.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Yep, I'm gonna run with fake.....

Can't really make this much more than a one liner, not much else to say...

Fake.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Take a look at left side of the wall just before the 'ghost' comes through the open door. The wall appears to be shimmering. Maybe this is down to editing to make the person look white?

As the 'ghost' passes in front of the picture at the doorway, the head seems to go behind it, yet the body remains in front.

I think i have to go with fake. If this is real, then it has to be the best one i have seen.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Bikereddie]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I wish I had some information about who had done the filming.

couple of frat boys + camera = fake

An old couple filming while gone to see whether it's the dog or the cat knocking the flower pot over would have credibility.

Untill proven real, somehow, I will have to go with fake also.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It seems to be fake. Kinda reminds me of that movie with Wesley Snipes and Sean Connery but can't think of the name of it right now. There was a lady killed in a board room, after going over the video several times someone points out a "ghost like" figure going from shadow to shadow.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is definately a fake, the 'apparation' enters through the door, it walks too steadily and its pattern does not change.

The actor is far too white to be a ghost, when I saw one it was far darker.

And how did the person on camera know when to set itup and start recording? It would be more believable if it was in the dark, because that is when the investigations are mainly carried out!

There are too many faults within the video and it is these kind of people who bring mockery to the paranormal researchers and investigators!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I've seen this one and I would have to say it's set up as well or I would have stuck it in my Ghost Clips thread. Not that I think all the clips I posted there are real I just try to avoid the really obvious ones. (at least I hope). It's becoming harder and harder to find interesting footage.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It looks like CGI, and as with ghost vids this peeters out before double proof could be established. It doesn't pass by the mirror solidly, so the creator doesn't need to show the reflection.

-ADHD

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i agree with the first poster on this one it really looks to solid and i think this is Unauthentic. allthough it is clever if it isnt and the best if it is.

Omega

top topics

join