It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Military Operations Underway In Iran says Colonel

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
According to a CNN interview with retired airforce Colonel Sam Gardiner. the US Military is already performing operations in Iran.

This comes as no real shock to me. If you are planning a possible strike or just in search of the truth, special ops teams are necessary to gather information.



rawstory.com


"The secretary point is, the Iranians have been saying American military troops are in there, have been saying it for almost a year," Gardiner said. "I was in Berlin two weeks ago, sat next to the ambassador, the Iranian ambassador to the IAEA. And I said, 'Hey, I hear you're accusing Americans of being in there operating with some of the units that have shot up revolution guard units.'"

"He said, quite frankly, 'Yes, we know they are. We've captured some of the units, and they've confessed to working with the Americans,'" said the retired Air Force colonel.


If you continue to read on in the article, you see where the problem lies.


Continued

...according to former and current intelligence officials, the Pentagon has been using a right-wing terrorist organization known as Mujahedeen-e Khalq (MEK) as an operational asset "to create strife in Iran in preparation for any possible attack."


A UN official close to the Security Council, states that these MEK Soldiers were hired to take the place of US Military advance teams to commit "acts of violence in hopes of staging an insurgency of the Iranian Sunni population."

So the question is, Is the US military already creating acts of war in the attempt to spark civil war and create an uprising? If yes, will it be successful, or will the people of Iran hope that this most definite series of air strikes won't occur with the existing rule in power?

[Mod Edit: External quote tags - Jak]

[edit on 17/4/06 by JAK]




posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well, one thing is for sure, if we go to war with Iran, we are going at it on our own. The brits wont even stand by us.


I really think this is a bad idea at he moment, IF iran gets moderate range ballistic missiles they are only a threat to Israel and parts of europe.


I say no wars for europe.



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
If by war you mean lobbing hundreds of missiles at Iran from thousands of miles away, I'd say there's a remote possibility.

If by war you mean an ACTUAL war, I'd say it ain't happening. Who are we going to send over there? Boy Scouts?



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
well i dont know what you'll think about this..... but iran will utilize 40,000 trained suicide bombers in an attempt to kill as many as possible according to this article...

this show's the true terrorist framework of iran .....has anyone yet fully realized the hornets nest about to be stirred up here???

see article below.................

[edit on 17-4-2006 by the_sentinal]



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   


Suicide army ready to attack


17apr06

LONDON -- Iran has formed battalions of suicide bombers to hit American and British targets if its nuclear installations are attacked.

According to Iranian officials, 40,000 trained suicide bombers were ready to strike, London's Sunday Times newspaper reported.

Iran is in a stand-off with the West over its nuclear program, which the Islamic republic insists is for entirely peaceful purposes


[Mod Edit: Added external quote from source - Jak]

[edit on 17/4/06 by JAK]



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
It's gotta be a messed up country to have found 40,000 people willing to blow themselves up...so basically...lobbing missles from 10,000 miles away? I see no problem with it, if we are getting rid of a nut case country.



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Wouldn't anyone notice 40,000 Iranians getting off planes at the air ports or at the borders. It's going to be prety hard to smuggle in 40,000 arabs.



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't believe that the US has the intentions of having full scale war with Iran though I'm sure they are planning for the scenario.

If the US was trying to cause civil unrest by using covert military operations and violent actions within Iran, is it really a bad thing?

Not that violent actions are a good thing, but isn't a civil uprising ovethrowing the Iatolas a better option than airstrikes? Is it not better to have some small scale military action to cause an internal uprising?

Ahhh the scruples of military action.



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
Wouldn't anyone notice 40,000 Iranians getting off planes at the air ports or at the borders. It's going to be prety hard to smuggle in 40,000 arabs.


Yes that would be noticeable though I don't believe it is that cut and dry. These people will spread out over different borders into different area and parts of the world. I'm sure many will be tracked down or start to fight in insurgencies. Many will make their way over to Israel to attack if the US bombs them. Some will be highly organized and infiltrate the US to plan for suicide bombings.



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The fact that the Americans are using a terrorist organisation to kill people is kind of disturbing and hyrpocritical, don`t you think??



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Smells like false flag ops to me.

You see it all the time, across different nations. A nation wants to war another one, which doesn't seem to be gung ho about scrapping. So, the nation looking for war sets up false flag operations to blame it on the enemy, in an attempt to get the enemy to fight back or to justify attacking the enemy who was framed.

I swear, false flag ops have happened so many times it ain't funny. What is kinda funny is that these things actually work sometimes.



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
the answer is really very simple, if Iran uses terrorists bombers, the US should start targeting the major city's of Iran.

Fore every american or american allie civillian killed, let Iran lose a city. Start with the most populated and work your way on down. Iran wants to play a game of attrition, lets rock! I wonder how many cites they will lose before they stop.



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   


It's going to be prety hard to smuggle in 40,000 arabs.


Most Iranians are not Arabs - two separate ethnic groups.

As far as the original claim, it doesn't shock me.
For all our posturing, we have a long record of being willing to support terrorist groups if it's politically expedient to do so.



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yes i noticed Blair said we not going to support the Iran war if it happens, BUT what if Iran lobs missiles over into Iraq and kills Brit units and Soldiers WTF will Blair do then cause im UK and i would sure want to see action taken if Brit units or Soldiers came to harm from Iranian actions for USA strikes, so the Iranians better know wtf they are attacking 1st in Iraq cause it could suck some European Countrys into war if their soldiers are harmed by Iranian counter attacks.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by blobby]

[edit on 17-4-2006 by blobby]



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Take a look at what happened a few months ago during the Allah-cartoon incident...thousands upon thousands of muslims outraged and protesting in cities all over europe.

If the media announce that bombs have started falling in Iran, there will be many many more of the same fanatics willing to follow in the footsteps of the London and Madrid bombers.



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
yep wake up and smell the coffee people. We have large standing armies of fanatical suicide squads all ready here in every city town and street - You'll find them sat in your local mosque. Irans laughing because we let in millions upon millions of Islamic martyres waiting to work - The cartoon protests drew more Muslims onto the streets of the UK than did their protest against the suicide bombers here in the UK...so look around folks they got an army and it lives here....



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal


Suicide army ready to attack


17apr06

LONDON -- Iran has formed battalions of suicide bombers to hit American and British targets if its nuclear installations are attacked.

According to Iranian officials, 40,000 trained suicide bombers were ready to strike, London's Sunday Times newspaper reported.

Iran is in a stand-off with the West over its nuclear program, which the Islamic republic insists is for entirely peaceful purposes



So Iran is ready to unleash 40,000 trained suicide bombers to protect a program that they insists is for entirely peaceful purposes. Yeah, that makes sense.



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
well i dont know what you'll think about this..... but iran will utilize 40,000 trained suicide bombers in an attempt to kill as many as possible according to this article...

this show's the true terrorist framework of iran .....has anyone yet fully realized the hornets nest about to be stirred up here???

see article below.................

[edit on 17-4-2006 by the_sentinal]


So the Japanese Kamakazi pilots showd the "true terrorist framework" of Japan? The differance please? apart from cost effectiveness?



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
yep wake up and smell the coffee people. We have large standing armies of fanatical suicide squads all ready here in every city town and street - You'll find them sat in your local mosque. Irans laughing because we let in millions upon millions of Islamic martyres waiting to work - The cartoon protests drew more Muslims onto the streets of the UK than did their protest against the suicide bombers here in the UK...so look around folks they got an army and it lives here....


So true! There's no hope! their everywere! closing in!


Do you enjoy wallowing in your own paranioa?

It's this kind of sensationalism that throws fuel on the fire.



posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
The fact that the Americans are using a terrorist organisation to kill people is kind of disturbing and hyrpocritical, don`t you think??


Yes, I do believe it is.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join