It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Maine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I originaly found this site today when I googled "walking tanks" and there was a thred about so I joined and hope there is more intresting topics.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There are lots more interesting topics! , check out the weaponry forum.

And welcome to ATS !

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Glad you decided to join SupremeGeneral.

I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here, the site is huge.

Enjoy yourself and look forward to meeting you arround the Boards.

All the Best

JM

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Francisco Franco and Chiang Kai Shek called themselves “Generalissimo” but I never really knew what that meant. I heard MacArthur referred to Generalissimo when he was the CG of the Philippines Scouts.

Can you tell me if it is true that Aroostook County is the largest county in America?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Kick back and relax, be sure to have your thoughts heard.

Few links to help you out along the way:

Terms and Conditions of ATS

Point System Information

Zeds ATS Handbook

Zeds Ultimate Avatar Help

Smokin' BQB Threads

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hi Supe'Gen.
You're gonna dig this place! I came here for the UFO's but since have discovered that it is a very "target-rich" environment for topical learning - use the search to drill down if you don't see something of interest immediately - if not ask - u2u me I'll help if I can.
There are experts here with resources that many national governments would be flattered to have. The mods are very reasonable and many have a patience level far beyond mine - so when they say sumthin' - listen up.
Read all the site rules, ATS is a "privilege" and is best treated as such.
Whether you're after "Walking Tanks" or "Waking - Thanks", it's here somewhere or is being "vetted" for veracity and potential release.
When it's news and more often way BEFORE it's mainstream "news"it's here - in the raw - that is NOT news to ATS'ers. This is a peer review data/theory clearance co-op of sorts. Oh yeah, tell the truth - and lots of it - it's the only thing that'll "work" for you in this environment.
ATS is the "Atom-smasher" for lies - the skeptic-scalpel. You can try... but intellectual and organizational crucible of juctice are swiftly dealt. Besides - it's Bad Kharma to give bad data.
I'm not sure that there is anything that you COULDN'T find here subject-wise wilh a little "search" and maybe a few well-placed questions.
Use decent, fair, respectful and courteous language and critical thinking skills and I'd not doubt you'd find someone to point you at the original "Walking Tank" person or someone will point you at some research or a data title that will help... be patient.
Have fun and bring us lots of stuff about the tanks.

Victor K

[edit on 16-4-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well Hello, SupremeGeneral!

Welcome to ATS!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini Tutorial #1.
And how to quote outside of the box:

Many new members are making mistakes while using quotes, and their replies are winding up inside of the

quote box. Follow this illustration, and start replying 'Outside the box!'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the bottom of my post, you will find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Welcome, we hope you like it here. Please get involved soon and start posting interesting threads. There's plenty of conspiracies out there.

Enjoy!

[edit on 17-4-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi Mainer. I went there last summer and was amazed at what a beautiful place it was. Incredible ocean views and then those pine tree forests. And lots of great restaurants in Portland. How bad are the winters? I live in San Diego...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i have good memories of Maine's beaches welcome aboard SupremeGeneral

new topics

top topics

join