It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem Trails in your neck of the woods?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by firebat

no way your right. In 2010 TN was hit with record major flooding that was caused by a series of storms that seemed to pop out of nowhere, i watch multiple radars constantly its what i do and know. Well this system seemed to develope over the TX AK border and drastically rise in size, stregnth and intensity. Now what you wont hear is how for almost a week somebody was crop dusting at 32,000 ft. So WTF was that? Now they are doing it again, anyone who doesn`t believe chemtrails and the weather manipulation are connected are either a fool, an enemy, or both. YES THIS # IS REAL.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsensel

Originally posted by almeister 5000
First, a jet engine does not produce by-product. It is a perfect oxygen to fuel ratio, in the combustion all fuel and all oxygen is converted into power. An easy example is a gas stove. It produces no ash or (smoke) by-product because of the perfect oxygen-fuel ratio.

Are you sure about that? No way your right about that. The burning of jet fuel is a chemical reaction that does produce by-products, and gas stove pipe gives off emissions too. I wish i knew the gases produced by them but im not that far along in my study. (AP mechanic) But i can definatly tell you jet engines are not by any means clean burning. Now rocket fuel when burned granted its just the hydrogen and Oxygen flavor will just put off water vapor as long as there are no other additives in the mix but that was a long time ago.

edit on 27-2-2011 by StratosFear because: needed it

<< 1   >>

join