It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem Trails in your neck of the woods?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hello everyone at ATS! I have been watching suppossed chem trails in south western new york for just about 2 years now. I have not found a relationship between them and the weather, but more recently paying more attention to weather and sightings. I often see white jets with two "engines" near the tail spitting out white gasses that often spread out and eventually by sunset cover the sky. If not cover the sky, they do indeed spread into thick lines much thicker than the origional trail. Often spotting 5 or more of the identical jets in the sky at the same time. Once i saw one leaving a trail flying directly next to one leaving nothing behind. Con trails are described as ice crystals that melt and evaporate, and do not spread unless effected by wind, but do not stick around for a very long duration. Often they leave parrallel lines, cross hatches, and very clearly paths which are not flying in one straight direction. Always white jets, and more than once these jets have been spotted flying very low headed in the opposite direction of the one airport in my town (which is surprisingly inactive in a town of 30,000). So this blog is for you to post pictures, and experiences of chem trails in your town. Dont forget to post where your town is even if not the specific town! I will be posting my pics once i get them uploaded to image shack. Keep your eyes open to the skys, as many do not look up often enough to notice

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
You haven't seen any relationship between chem-trails and the weather because there is none.

Some have argued, and claim they have proof, that these chem-trails and clouds consist of drugs like prozac and valium and the public is being drugged into submission.

I don't know if I believe it or that I even believe in the whole chem-trails theory. But if we are being drugged, it would definately explain the past six years or so...

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The Chemtrail Trail

Here are some other ATS threads mentioning chemtrails:

Google ATS: chemtrails

Of course, chemtrail enthusiasts will no doubt welcome additional photos and discussion, but for the curious, this is definitely not a new subject on ATS.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Oh i am very aware it is not a new topic on ATS. I am just very curious as to such activity near, around, or outside of NY. I mean weather is just one of SEVERAL theories behind these chem trails but its quite apparent that they are doing something strange and behind our backs. Its just what and why? Probably wont find out my entire life for sure, but its quite eerily disturbing.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
well, I never used to believe in Chem-trails being anything but a natural phenomna causes by high flying aircraft under certain conditions but now i'm not so sure anymore...

Thing is, I work at Wal-Mart as a stockman and I often see aircraft passing by, but there have been MANY odd sightings in my area, including chem-trails that persist for HOURS, that's not so weird, but after I smell this...odor, it reminds me of a massive amount of cars expelling massive amounts of exhaust fumes...like smog...normally this would be to be expected on a parking lot, but we really didn't have many cars coming and going! and to make matters worse, I had symptoms of guess what? carbonmonoxide poisoning! sleepiness and flu-like symptoms have overtaken me now, but I can't sleep...maybe this adds to the Valium notion, also I am feeling exceptionally DEPRESSED, close to wanting to kill my self, also not odd in my case, but I have no reasons to feel like this, things are actually looking up quite a bit in my life...

I also saw a strange aircraft sighting, it was a normal run of the mill comerical or military plane like a 767 or C-135, but a weird YELLOW contrail was on the site of it that was appearing and disapearing, there was absolutely no aircraft to be seen on the end of the contrail, I thought the yellow was from the sun shining on it, but if this was the case I would've seen the reflections coming off the aircraft!

There is some odd stuff going on in our atmopshere alright...i'm so sick I might have to stay home tomorrow...something I'd rather not do!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Can't post any pictures of chemtrails, because over the many years I've been watching and photographing the sky, I've never seen any.

However, here are a few common or garden contrails produced by passenger airliners on routine flights over the UK

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
before anyone can say the above pics are caused by "planes flying in lanes" or "jet trails blowing over each other to form grids" i would first like to say i hate you.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

before anyone can say the above pics are caused by "planes flying in lanes" or "jet trails blowing over each other to form grids" i would first like to say i hate you.

I love you

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I would like to know how so many of you have come to the conclusion that these lines contain drugs chemicals etc and why you find it so hard to believe that they are just water vapour. please enlighten me.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I was under the impression that rather than mind control drugs or Valium & Prozac etc...Governments were infact spraying our skies with chemicals to reduce the harmful UV rays that our Sun continues to beat down upon us!

Whether these chemicals are dangerous to us is anybodys guess...but if it was to reduce UV rays then what is everyones problem...Surely they are doing it to lengthen the time that our Earth is habitable?

Mic

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I spent a day taking pictures of chemtrails outside my house.. you can see them ... Here

I have noticed that usually they spray (at least around here) 12-72 hours preceeding a storm front.

I was under the impression that rather than mind control drugs or Valium & Prozac etc...Governments were infact spraying our skies with chemicals to reduce the harmful UV rays that our Sun continues to beat down upon us!

That is correct. There was a theory back in the 1970s.. The theory goes that if you were to spray an aluminum aresol into the high atmosphere it reflect a large portion of the suns rays. The idea was that you could reduce radiation if the ozone were to be depleted. However, that chemical has to come to earth at some point or another. Aluminum passes through the blood brain barrier and is most notable for causing alzheimers. You do the math, even if they are trying to protect us. I'd rather not have misc chemicals sprayed down on me.

My point, and i think many other researchers points regarding chemtrails is.. It doesn't really matter if they're doing it to protect us, or doing it to harm us. The fact of the matter is, they won't tell us what it is, who's in control of the operations, or why they're doing it. Yet, we live in a free society where our people control the actions of our government? (At least in america) I do understand that this happens all over the world though. Hey, the government will save you... Look at new orleans! Oh, wait.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by tsensel]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
No one can deny that there are persistant trails being made by some planes in the sky, and that the trails have spread out to create cloud cover. What remains to be known is exactly what and why it is happening. And in some instances the weather do not correlate with how the trails are supposed to form.

These links might have some of the answers to the questions.

A joint venture by both public and private sectors. It's aim, well IMHO
all these studies are being conducted as a means to achieve the owning the Weather process that the DOD/ARMY so desperately wants
Take a good look at the diagram
www.au.af.mil...-modification%20to%20Military%20Operations
www.au.af.mil...

Does this mean they would have the capability to create storms, or what? You can decide.

www.asp.bnl.gov...
www.asp.bnl.gov...
you can ftp to the asp.bnl servers and download the reports start around the same time frame as most people state they began to see the persistent trails 1999 you need to have excel on your pc so that you can open the documents and flight patterns. You will also be privvy to the longitude and latitude that the planes take off from they are usually small airports and the time frames the studies were conducted as well as what was collected and what was sprayed.

ftp.asd.bnl.gov...

www.pnl.gov...
www.pnl.gov...
www.pnl.gov...
www.pnl.gov...
www.pnl.gov...

Labs involved are
G-1 Research Facility
Brookhaven National Lab
National Renewable Energy Lab
Oak Ridge National Lab
Pacific Northwest National Lab
Idaho National Lab

G1 planes are mainly what has been used as well as white 747's provided by www.battelle.org... (which they are known for their pulmonary studies www.battelle.org...)

More of the detailed documents are on Langley servers which I will post here with permission, as it is not for monetary purposes, but merely and for research.

I currently am not at my home pc, but as soon as I get home I will post the data I have collected in much more detail, also to include documents for your downloading pleasure.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Just to clarify when i wrote my last post i was not having a go at anyones belief in chemtrails i would just like to know where and when this theory mainly originated from. I mean there must be some subtanial evidence around somewhere to back up your claims because this has seemed a popular topic in the past I was just curious thats all

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by almeister 5000
Just to clarify when i wrote my last post i was not having a go at anyones belief in chemtrails i would just like to know where and when this theory mainly originated from. I mean there must be some subtanial evidence around somewhere to back up your claims because this has seemed a popular topic in the past I was just curious thats all

I'm sure no one was offended by it =). I completely missed your post or else I would have responded to your question.

Basicly, chemtrails all originated in the west of america (at least this is the first place i've heard chemtrails being reported). Con trails, or condensation trials form when you have high humidity at high altitudes. I forget the exact percentage of relative humidity you need for formation of con trails. This information is widely avalible. But, when humid air gets compressed in a jet engine it forms ice crystals that spew out the back of the engine and linger in the air for 5-60 seconds before evaporating. Remember, you need high humidity at 20-30,000 feet in order to produce con trails. You can call your local airport to get weather conditions at these altitudes.

First, a jet engine does not produce by-product. It is a perfect oxygen to fuel ratio, in the combustion all fuel and all oxygen is converted into power. An easy example is a gas stove. It produces no ash or (smoke) by-product because of the perfect oxygen-fuel ratio.

As i said previously, Con Trails are ice crystals. They evaporate. People first started noticing the Chem Trails when they realized that the ice crystals didnt disappear. Planes would fly over head and spray out huge trails of "stuff" (for lack of a better word) of the course of the day the trails would spread out to form a blanket covering the area.

The only government reports I've found in this regard are from researchers in the 1970s trying to figure out a way to reverse global warming. As i stated in a previous post above, They thought that spraying aluminum aerosols in the sky would reflect a large portion of the suns rays back into space, saving the public from cancers and radiations from space.

There has been no information since then saying that they're conducting these exercises or have not. No information at all. People see it, they video tape it, they'll ask questions at military bases and air ports. Most people don't seem bothered by it, or even notice. However, there are a small portion of people that say "no comment" instead of "i don't know".

Using the "contrail" physics to explain what have been coined as chemical trails is impossible. There is no explanation for this, other than that chemicals are being sprayed intot he atmosphere.

I have 3 questions which i've been asking for 4-5 years and havent received any helpful responses.

1) What is it?
2) Who's doing it?
3) Why are they doing it?

Seems like simple questions huh? I have several "theories" in regards to why, who and what. But this is all just theory. When i speak to people, i tend to try to stick to fact. I keep my theories to myself.... Until i have evidence.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsensel

As i said previously, Con Trails are ice crystals. They evaporate.

Not always

This is how the myth presumably originated: As air travel greatly increased in the 90s, so too did the proliferation of contrails. Someone, who hadn;t previously taken much notice of the sky, noticed that sometimes they lasted for hours and - often ahead of a warm front - merged with the incoming cirrostratus to cover the sky. Perhaps on teh first occaisona this occurred there was a anir exercise taking place, so immediately he associated these persistent contrails with miliatary aircraft?

For some reason they eschewed or else ignored the simple meteorological explanation and sought more isosteric reasons, culminating in the twin theories of climate control or chemical spraying.

And with the internet then becoming popular the myth spread faster that the truth could be explained....

Added to which, there almost certainly has been cases where chemicals have been sprayed over populated areas for military purposes. Except such spraying doesn't produce persistent contrails (and, logically, such operations would be carried out in such manner as to avoid people noticing it's happening
)

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You may be correct. However, I've never known con trails, regardless of how many there are in the sky to blanket an area.

"sometimes persist for many minutes or even hours" From the site you linked.

Can "hours" be considered 4, 8, 10, 12? Can con trails produce Smog? There are some valleys I know of where this stuff seems to get trapped there. Thick fog will stay there until prevailing winds eventually clear the area out.

How can a con trail start and stop? If you take a look at the images that i took myself above my house from a previous post you'll see images of what i'm talking about. If you can explain that, aswell as explain how 2 planes could be flying at similiar altitudes (based upon their size at a distance) one having a large thick blanket spewing out of it. While the other nothing. I think you will have solved this mystery.

The documentary "Aerosol Crimes" also made other very compelling arguements. Aswell as backed their claims up with scientific evidence. Have you seen this video?

The guy that created the aerosol crimes video has also put all of his evidences and research on the internet. you can find it at www.carnicom.com...

[edit on 27-4-2006 by tsensel]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi thanks for explaining the theory to me. I've just always wondered where it came from.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by almeister 5000
Hi thanks for explaining the theory to me. I've just always wondered where it came from.

You can download the "aerosol crimes" video i mentioned for free off of my website at www.freestate.tv

This should provide more insight.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by almeister 5000

I don't pretend to know what the 'ChemTrails' consist of or what their purpose is... but we saw some this morning 10/13/2008 and they are definitely something out of the ordinary. The early morning sky here in rural WV (about a half-hour from Charleston) was crystal clear, pure blue and not a cloud, and my husband was keeping an eye on it, watching for when the sun would reach down into our 'hollow' and warm things up. Then a couple planes made multiple passes in a grid-like formation, leaving criss-crossing contrails that were much thicker than normal and did not disperse. To the south, a 'normal' jet contrail was formed by a jet on its way toward Charleston and its contrail gradually spread out and faded away, at the same time as the thick criss-cross contrails spread out and joined to cover the entire sky in a hazy thin cloud that hung around for a couple hours. It was creepy. Having seen it and therefore believing it, it's hard to imagine it's being coordinated by anyone other than the government due to the obvious expense of running airplanes and no obvious profit motive for private enterprise. Which leaves us wondering what on earth this is for.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsensel
First, a jet engine does not produce by-product. It is a perfect oxygen to fuel ratio, in the combustion all fuel and all oxygen is converted into power. An easy example is a gas stove. It produces no ash or (smoke) by-product because of the perfect oxygen-fuel ratio.

the most blatant contradiction to this claim would be the B-52

comparing gas stoves burning natural gas / propane to jet engines burning kerosene is simply assanine

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join