It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Man! A pack of milk? no way!

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well okay, this may sound a little fake or something, and i'm not on of those guys who are like ''OMFG! No way dude! I'VE GOT like... GHOSTS IN MY HOUSE! AHH I GOTTA MOVE OUTTA THIS STATE!!''
But i was pretty weird, here is the thing (and lemme make this short)
i was just eating a pizza about 3 hours ago, and i had a pack of milk on the table, just in front of me, i took a couple of bites. And here comes the weird part
When i wanted to grab it, suddenly the pack of milk moved !

let me be more clear, it didn't really moved from its place, but it moved a little like a snake, all wiggly and stuff. Like it wanted to go up or something. So i just kept watching at it. i thought, Hey! maybe it'll move again! i was pretty surprised
I know this sounds weird, and i'm not saying its a ghost, or a mystical ... thing! but i thought : hey, maybe someone has a explenation or something?


- MB




posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This sounds like the pillow i had once with a heart beat. Thu thump....

I threw that sucker away faster than i could say "My pillowcase has a heart beat!"

I've told this story before and nobody beleives me.

Throw the milk away. Its possesed. Or growing something



posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This sounds like the pillow i had once with a heart beat. Thu thump....

I threw that sucker away faster than i could say "My pillowcase has a heart beat!"

I've told this story before and nobody beleives me.

Throw the milk away. Its possesed. Or growing something





Well, I believe you, but it also could be that when you're lying on your bed
or in your case, when you put your head on a pillow, and you're calm and just relaxed, you can hear your own heartbeat and very clear
but anyways, i had my doubts about drinking the milk, but hey! the pizza had pepperoni ! always makes me thirsty. So i drank it
until now, i don't feel very weird...
But IF it actually is posessed, or something is growing
i'll examine it

although the weird thing was, after i drunk the milk, i couldn't eat the pizza anymore, man i was full up!


- MB

[edit on 13-4-2006 by meridian_blood_29387423]



posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This was a REAL heartbeat coming from inside the pillow.

Problem ended when i bought new ones!

Good luck digesting your
milk.

Keep us updated...



posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This was a REAL heartbeat coming from inside the pillow.

Problem ended when i bought new ones!

Good luck digesting your
milk.

Keep us updated...


Hm... IF you did really heard it coming from the inside of the pillow ¬¬
that does scare me a little bit, OPEN IT! hehe
Well thanks, but i think i'll only examine (or in your words '' digest'' hehe that sounds funny, digesting your milk :lol
when i'm gonna feel weird or just some kind of a symptom!
But anyways, if i see another pack of milk acting weird or something
i'll update it



- MB



posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
is that like a pack of wolves ?

or more like a carton of milk ? lol

sorry , I just never heard of a
carton of milk referred to as a PACK ! [ sounds very odd ]

anyways....as a public service , I offer this

to those still drinking THAT STUFF ;

www.notmilk.com...

after quitting milk , a cpl of my food allergies disappeared

I know it's NOT what you asked about
but it's what I KNOW about the subject.
and I just hope that someone can
get something out of it

and good luck with the spooked carton
not sure what to make of it



posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I hate to sound like a bummer...because I do beleive in the paranormal. It sounds like condensation to me. Was it sitting on glass?



posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
my pillow never had a heart beat and my milk never moved one me...i feel so left out, lol o well.

yea i dont have any idea what would be messed up with ur milk, sorry.



posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
and good luck with the spooked carton
not sure what to make of it

Well, Here in The Netherlands they call it a 'pack of milk''
Carton of milk? Well I never heard of THAT
hehe, This is actually very funny

But anyways, When your allergies appeared, what kind of allergies were they? Because i'm planning to quit milk to, sheez i really drink alot
But thanks for the site and the info
and something else dude
i dont really think it actually is spooked, it could be a hallucination... or there is maybe a scientific reason behind it
I think we'll never know


- MB



Mod Edit: Please Don't Quote Entire Posts

[edit on 4/14/2006 by Majic]



posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
I hate to sound like a bummer...because I do beleive in the paranormal. It sounds like condensation to me. Was it sitting on glass?



Now you're saying it, Yes, it was on my glass table

Well, I believe in the paranormal to, but i'm not saying it IS something paranormal, atleast... i hope so! It would have been pretty cool if it was éh?

- MB

[edit on 13-4-2006 by meridian_blood_29387423]



posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosey
my pillow never had a heart beat and my milk never moved one me...i feel so left out, lol o well.

yea i dont have any idea what would be messed up with ur milk, sorry.



hehe, that sounded pretty funny dude
but you shouldn't feel left out ¬¬
Well, i have no idea either hehe, but maybe there IS a simple explenation for this
or it actually is a paranormal case, i really don't know
maybe i can find something on the net...


- MB



posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This sounds like the pillow i had once with a heart beat. Thu thump....

I threw that sucker away faster than i could say "My pillowcase has a heart beat!"

I've told this story before and nobody beleives me.

Throw the milk away. Its possesed. Or growing something



Lol, man i'm still giggling...


The pulsing pillow sensation is quite common, ive experienced it myself and it nearly drove me mad trying to get to sleep.

This is not a link to the pulsing pillow (I couldn't find one), but a link just to let you know your not mad and your pillow was not possesed, other people suffer it too.
Pulsing pillow

Opps forgot link


[edit on 13-4-2006 by Rebostar]



posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Last week, I was visiting someone in the nursing home and they were in the recreation room where everyone can go visit, watch tv, play games etc. and they brought them a snack with milk. Put it on a glass table, and it shimmered a little bit quite a few times. I picked it up and said what the heck, and the milk was half frozen. So I knew it to be from the ice melting in it, which shimmered it.
I wonder if that is what was up with your milk?

dg now on that pillow ordeal, yikes that is so scary, sorry I have no explanation for you on that. But am glad now that you threw it away, their hasn't been anymore issues! I saw a movie one time, scared the heck out of me, the women was having paranormal poltergeist problems and one night she put her head on the pillow and she heard whispering, her husband kept doubting her days before of everything that was occuring to her, but when she asked him to please listen to it, and the first time he did, he heard nothing, but she said please one more time, listen - and this time he heard what she did, and he got so scared he flung the pillow across the room. Right after that the entity attacked her in full force! I forget the name though, in fact was it called the Entity? Well here is hoping you won't have any more paranormal events happen! That was creepy knowing something similar happened to someone, I'm actually in contact with on here. Do you have any idea's as to why that may have happened?
Take Care
Angel



posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
Last week, I was visiting someone in the nursing home and they were in the recreation room where everyone can go visit, watch tv, play games etc. and they brought them a snack with milk. Put it on a glass table, and it shimmered a little bit quite a few times. I picked it up and said what the heck, and the milk was half frozen. So I knew it to be from the ice melting in it, which shimmered it.
I wonder if that is what was up with your milk?



Whoah, your case is also very weird angel
You think it's the glass what makes it ''move'' ?
Maybe, just maybe there IS a scientific reason/solution for this,
Some combination of light, glass and a object?
i'll look it up...
Thanks


- MB



posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rebostar
Lol, man i'm still giggling...


The pulsing pillow sensation is quite common, ive experienced it myself and it nearly drove me mad trying to get to sleep.

This is not a link to the pulsing pillow (I couldn't find one), but a link just to let you know your not mad and your pillow was not possesed, other people suffer it too.
Pulsing pillow



Well, Reboster, I think there is a explenation of this...
Ever had one of those moments when you're lieing on your bed, with your head on a pillow
and you're so relaxed so tired and so calmly lieing, that you can hear your own heartbeat very clearly (in some cases i've heard some people can feel like their own veins explode, you just can feel your own blood being pumped throughout your body, never had THAT though) when it's like coming from a distance, You probably had that
I THINK thats the reason of the '' heartbeat in a pillow'' case,
and if you didn't had that, try it. Although it does feel weird
and one tip: it has to be quiet around you, and you should be just relaxed

Greetings,
MB



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join