It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to be bombed in 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

Now is this for real or is this just psychological warfare. We tell the Iranians were going to bomb them in 2007 and instead we do it in 2006.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Man there are so many dates flying around about when who is going to go war with who that it is hard to sift through what is credible anymore. especially since the news on tv anymore is all a bunch of commentary and debate instead of just the facts laid out.

personally i dont think the u.s will do anything unless something happens to israel. which from what the president of iran says he wants israel off the map so it is more than likely they would be the ones to go at it first. then america would step in.

although iranian people are not fully against western culture. in fact there are a lot of american supporters over there. the iranian president doesnt fully reflect the opinons of the people. and i think it is quite possible (not 100%) that if we give it time his popularity will continue to decline as it currently is and possibly the iranian people will thow him out. this is something that i have heard some historians and political science people throw around. which would be a really nice outcome if that is the way it went down. but that all depends what the iranian people have at their disposal currently in order to make this happen. The iranian president bought his way in there more than he actually earned it in the formal democratic sense. i also think that we understand that it wouldnt be in americas best interest at this moment to go nuke iran because it would hurt our relationship with the iranian people who support us and that is an important relationship to maintain.

but who knows. this is just my opinon.

Kind Regards,
digitalgrl

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That will be too late to stop such torriestic nation having nukes! I considered that US should bomb the Iran as soon as the date of UN anounce at term.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
wow now its been moved from april 2006 to ?/07

one year planning on how to take out Irans deffences and plants

when is the next american elections?
might even be before then so bush goes out with a bang

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Other threads are reporting "diplomatic" nuke-related activity right now. My bet is this Friday afternoon Tehran time - Bushehr and Natanz and that other place with the name I can't spell (Tamineeyah?) won't be around anymore.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by emile
That will be too late to stop such torriestic nation having nukes! I considered that US should bomb the Iran as soon as the date of UN anounce at term.

So the solution is to bomb people from keeping them from having bombs that they may never develop?
Lets solve it all and split the earth in half like Tesla supposedly claimed he could do, that will help everyone

Seriously, violence creates violence...fear creates violence. Let the leaders fight it out amongst themselves for once.

Gods Peace

dalen

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Seriously, violence creates violence...fear creates violence. Let the leaders fight it out amongst themselves for once.

Gods Peace

dalen

dude you said it wronge

its

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

dude you said it wrong its

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

Thanks for the post, good to hear some humor

[edit on 12-4-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Gods Peace

dalen

Hi Dalen
I couldn't agree with you more. However its highly unlikely as the leaders will be sitting safely underground or in flying fortresses watching the worker bees as they gather their honey.
The truly brave leaders of the past would lead and be in the front lines and die with their men in honor. These men are not honorable nor are the wars they devise.

Pie

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

dude you said it wrong its

Thanks for the post, good to hear some humor

[edit on 12-4-2006 by dAlen]

Seriously, today the dominitor of Dehran are not responsible authority. We still remember they kidnaped all of US embassies for hardware of F-14! What's the logic is it! For example in passtime we are friends so you give me a lot of benefits, now you won't to be friend of me because we have totally different ideology, could I kidnap your family to ask you remaining those benefits for me? Would you allow me to keep weapons threaten you again in future?

[edit on 12-4-2006 by emile]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Well, as many have said on this site - Iran would not announce its nuclear ability moments before actually achieving it after so many years of keeping it secret. They have likely been capable, and have been producing nuclear weapons for some time. There should be other alternatives than to busting out with nuclear war on a third-world country.

-Omniscient

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoQuest
www.ynetnews.com...

Now is this for real or is this just psychological warfare. We tell the Iranians were going to bomb them in 2007 and instead we do it in 2006.

Iran as the center of media attention is alarming. Do you remember before we invaded Iraq? What can we actually gain by invading Iran besides an increase in terrorism and a black cloud pulled over the entire middle east? Logistically it's a nightmare - then again so was liberating France...

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Iran would not announce its nuclear ability moments before actually achieving it after so many years of keeping it secret. They have likely been capable, and have been producing nuclear weapons for some time.

Of this, I have no doubt.

Originally posted by vincere7
What can we actually gain by invading Iran besides an increase in terrorism and a black cloud pulled over the entire middle east?

Considering Iran is a known supporter and funder of terrorism...I would say we would gain ALOT.
Maybe then the Palestinian people can finally live in peace instead of having a bunch of thugs telling them what to do and what to say.
Maybe Isreal can finally live in peace not having to worry about going to the market for fear of some j o blowing themselves up and taking as many people with them as possible.....all in the name of allah.
Maybe then the U.S. government can finally put this bs behind her and focus on the real issues....Education, Immigration, Health Care, Why the Middle Class is getting raped.

You ask what the west would have to gain? I say PEACE and HAPPINESS

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Your signature has been used by me in every Chinese BBS. But your post this time are wrong.
You'd better think what US would lose if they acquiesce Iran remain nuclear power. This terroristical nation will do any crazy things they want to do. They will anounced that they has been allowing Bin Lartin living in thier country to direct every terroristical attack. Besides, other autocratic nation are going to develop nuke, North Korea for example, why? because they realize that US will do nothing as they did after Iran has nukes! Why we shouldn't allow some country having nuke? Because these country are autocratic like nazi, they would slaughter their people when people request right in these country. These countries are menace against every demoncratic country and against people's freedon! If you are American, you should support your president nuke to Iran! I support you guys at least!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This will take place soon enough.

They wont wait until 2007.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

These countries are menace against every demoncratic country and against people's freedon!

Demoncratic.....Don't take this as criticism emile, but the Freudian nature of the typo is highly amusing to me....

As Noam Chomsky put it....'democracies' such as in the US and UK "...safeguard [their] system of elite decision-making and public ratification - "polyarchy," in the terminology of political science....not democracy". (Hegemony or Survival, p.5)

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

This will take place soon enough.

They wont wait until 2007.

True, you can expect it between tomorrow and a few months. It's the start of.... something terrible we haven't seen before.

PS I am not dramatizing, but this won't be war fought on Iranian soil only.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Woah! Been away from the site for quite a while and have returned to find that everyone’s gone Iran bananas! So they might develop “The Bomb” and join the big boy’s club, and hey, perhaps they might also start producing some nuclear power too.

I think people should really hesitate a little before referring to any country as “a nation of terrorists” as if the people living there have nothing better to do. It's a trite opinion, and one that goes no further than to simply illustrate little or no insight into an nation's culture and background.

On a positive note, perhaps this’ll stir up some interest in Iran/Persia’s fascinating history (which is unfortunately somewhat neglected here in the West).

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyAllKnowledge
Woah! Been away from the site for quite a while and have returned to find that everyone’s gone Iran bananas! So they might develop “The Bomb” and join the big boy’s club, and hey, perhaps they might also start producing some nuclear power too.

I think people should really hesitate a little before referring to any country as “a nation of terrorists” as if the people living there have nothing better to do. It's a trite opinion, and one that goes no further than to simply illustrate little or no insight into an nation's culture and background.

On a positive note, perhaps this’ll stir up some interest in Iran/Persia’s fascinating history (which is unfortunately somewhat neglected here in the West).

You're right, but the facts remains that some leaders are more dangerous and less hesitate to use such a weapon than others.

If the nazi's would have been able to finish their nuclear program, they wouldn't have hesitated to nuke the UK.

new topics

top topics

join