It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes Virginia, there is a sasquatch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hey you

just came across this strange site about the search for (of all things) santa clause! although its obviously a labor of fun and giggles, the site is really well done, and kind of had me wondering about the fat reindeer whipper....for just a second i thought, hey... why not?

more interesting to this forum though was footage that the guy's brother had posted of bigfoot. dont know if this has been discussed here but its really quite an impressive video. muscle movement in clear shot and the whole bit. worth a look anyway.

www.seekingsanta.com...

enjoy.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Great video one of the better ones out there. The hair on this guy looks real to me too more than some rental costume. Bigfoot is out there and sooner or later someone is going to get a close up of these very elusive creatures.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
If I'm not wrong, the actual film is actually the Freeman footage filmed in the Blue Mountains region near the Washington/Oregon border. It's some very popular footage and has been compared to the Patterson film. I haven't seen the footage this clear - that's why I'm can't say for a fact that it is the Freeman film, but I'm convinced that it is.

Harley Hoffman (in TLT's video-link) is merely using the Freeman film/commenting on the film in an interview.
The full interview can be seen here:
Harley Interview (Real Media Player required.)

It's a pity that Bigfoot has to be connected with a site like "search for Santa" which is pretty much tongue in the cheek.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about the film... (Which I doubt)

Interesting find nonetheless!

Edit: Oops!

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Not seen that footage before.

The fur on the creeature looked odd, but not odd fake. It was shaped in a realistic way and fell in the right way etc.

Oh and speaking of santa its prolly a better idea to leave him alone....
paranormal.about.com...

There, in the corner on my chair, was a fat figure. He looked up with bloodshot eyes and growled, "Hello, sonny. You've been a NAUGHTY boy."

Check out some of these too
www.google.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Here is a link to a page with the Freeman footage and others if you are interested.

Sasquatch Multi Media.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I can't say whether it is real, but I am absolutely certain this is NOT the Freeman film.

First, this video is much closer than Freeman's. Check it out - Freeman's footage is from pretty far away.

I don't think the Freeman video could be blown up this big and mantain detail. I would think it would get grainy. Plus, if Freeman had footage this close, wouldn't we have seen it before?

Also, the foliage looks different to me. I can clearly make out red bark in the Hoffman video. I don't see it in Freeman's.

Still, the similarities in the animal's mass and movement might strengthen the case for either film.

And yes, Harley seems like a nutbag. What's with the hat?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybush
I can't say whether it is real, but I am absolutely certain this is NOT the Freeman film.

First, this video is much closer than Freeman's. Check it out - Freeman's footage is from pretty far away.

I don't think the Freeman video could be blown up this big and mantain detail. I would think it would get grainy. Plus, if Freeman had footage this close, wouldn't we have seen it before?

Also, the foliage looks different to me. I can clearly make out red bark in the Hoffman video. I don't see it in Freeman's.

If you look at librasleep's link - wriversasquatchassoc.net... you'll see that they also refer to the footage in Hoffman's video as the Freeman footage. I only found this confirmation later.

I was also amazed by the quality of the enhanced footage in the Hoffman video. They probably got their hands on the original video to give us that sort of quality - it's most definitely not from the video doing its rounds on the Internet.
Also if you take a careful look the foliage is the same. I'm afraid I don't have decent software on this PC to give proper comparison screenshots. Where Bigfoot runs between the two trees in the Hoffman video the same trees appears in the Freeman footage - you'll just have to squish your face against your computer screen to be able to see it...

Thus I'm still certain that the Hoffman video = the Freeman footage. But if can prove me wrong, by all means go for it.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Much ppl have seen Sasquats Aka Bigfoot.. and nobody ever shot him to bring up the proof?
Somebody have to kill that thing and bring it up with proof so everybody can see its or fake or true !

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I live in Virginia...

I better watch out for the sasquatch.

If I had to guess I would say that there is a Bigfoot out there somewhere.

Sooner or later someone is going to get a great picture of Sasquatch proving his existence. But who knows he could be fake because nobody has actually gotten a picture like that yet.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ever seen the episode of Evil Santa Bot on futurama ?
www.dcist.com...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen these pics?

www.friendsofbigfoot.org...

Only thing that bothers me is this guy seems to be circumcised. Although, I have no idea what it's supposed to look like on a BF.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Only thing that bothers me is this guy seems to be circumcised. Although, I have no idea what it's supposed to look like on a BF.

Those pictures freak me out. Looks very real to me. More so than any other bigfoot photos I've ever seen. As for circumcision, the foreskin could be shriveled or rolled back.....not a very good crotch shot for detail.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yea, could be any number of reasons why he looks circumcised. To tell the truth, I am just guessing since I find it difficult as a heterosexual to stare at a penis for any length of time. JMO.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
doesnt fear, and anything cold (ice) have a opposite effect on your johnson?..... i wish i had a monster Yeti weiner.

I think the pic is bs. Alien autopsy was more realistic, special effects guys can do anything nowadays.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Freaky! that side on shot though looks remarkably like Chewbacca.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I live near the area where the Freeman's have had their multiple encounters with Sasquatch. I've hunted the area many times, and if there is a population of Sasquatch there, they could hide forever. It is very rugged, lots of forest, little in the way of roads, etc... not a bad place for a missing link to hide out.

I personally have never actually seen the Sasquatch, however, I have had eerie sensations in this area, particular spots, glades, meadows, etc... where you feel that you are not welcome. Where I felt I was being watched, and not by squirrels or blue jays, either. I won't say it was a Sasquatch...but there was intelligence behind the watching. I can't explain how I know, it's just a feeling.

So while I remain a little skeptical, mostly about the numbers of sightings, of Bigfoot. It wouldn't overly surprise me if one was found or captured in that area. There is something there...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

i played both this and the freeman videos side by side
night and day difference to me anyways

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have seen this footage somewhere, but can't remember where. I think it is absolutly a real creature. Great post.

top topics

join