It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Autopsy - New Evidence - Sky 2 8pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
On Sky 2 at 8pm here in the UK is an exclusive with Ray Santilli who brought forward the Roswell footage..

On 4 April 2006, to coincide with the release of the film Alien Autopsy, British Sky Broadcasting broadcast a documentary, "Eamonn Investigates: Alien Autopsy" presented by Eamonn Holmes. In this programme, Santilli finally revealed the full details of the creation of the footage. The whole circle closes as the feature film Alien Autopsy which opens in the UK on 6th April 2006 features a television documentary interviewing "Ray Santilli" about his revelation of how the autopsy was made"

[.........]

The "debris" footage of items from the crash site was also recreated by John Humphreys including the alien symbology and the six-finger control panels which Santilli admits to being "artistic licence on his part". As an additional decoy, Santilli and Shoefield picked up an unidentified homless man on the streets in Los Angeles and filmed him in a hotel reading a statement "verifying" his identity as the original cameraman and source of the footage.

Santilli still claims that 5% of the film footage is genuine and intercut with the "recreation" though none of the contributors are able to identify which parts.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is anyone noticing that sky are showing more and more alien/ufo shows since the begining of 2006?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Probably in response to the new Dr. Who.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Where ya been AgentSmith, that's old news.
The good folk over on the UFO Updates List tore it to shreds a week ago when Phillip Mantle posted a review and 2 threads were started on it here a week ago.
Anyway Santilli confessed. It's a hoax and the confession was timed to provide publicity for the Dec and Ant movie.
Maybe you could get yerself to the megaplex and check it out for us.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You've got to be kidding, I'm not watching that pair, I was almost interested before I found out they were in it

I didn't know if anyone had already seen it and I missed it first time round (though I heard of it), so I thought I'd post it just in case..

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Someone posted the video on Google Video…
video.google.com...

WTF???

I had heard it was a fake, but this is too much! These guys are calling it a reconstruction!!

Obviously on advice of their lawyer, they figured that using the term “reconstruction” (instead of "fake" or "hoax") will keep them free of lawsuits. This is such bs..

To my knowledge, they have always maintained that they believed the footage to be real. And they have always sold it as such.

They even showed their models for the I-beams recovered at Roswell!

[edit on 8/12/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thanks for posting a link to the video. Does anyone think it is a remote possibility that Stantilli was either threatened or persuaded into saying he "reconstructed" (faked ) this whole autopsy. Perhaps the footage is real, but Stantilli says it is faked in order to save his own butt.

Because, why would Stantilli admit it is fake ? What benefit would he have ?

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
Thanks for posting a link to the video. Does anyone think it is a remote possibility that Stantilli was either threatened or persuaded into saying he "reconstructed" (faked ) this whole autopsy. Perhaps the footage is real, but Stantilli says it is faked in order to save his own butt.

Because, why would Stantilli admit it is fake ? What benefit would he have ?

Becuz this year a new film premiered named: Alien Autopsy about how they say they made the fake autopsy movie

[edit on 9-12-2006 by 137]

new topics

top topics

join