It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Retired General Wants Rumsfeld Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

First up: "we"? What do you mean by that Slovenian?

Secondly: Who is this guy? Maybe he was forced into retirement because he was a terrible general.

As usual Souljah, more of your singular agenda driven anti USA drivel. Try another topic someday...

Well skippy I think as an earth inhabitant that has to out up with the consequense of WWIII he has every right to say "we". After all the damage Rumsfeld has subjected our country to what kind of American would support him?

Are you going to imply that I am not a patriot? I love MY people so much I can admitt when the government has turned corrupt and needs to be put to the curb for trash day. Wake up, our nation is in crisis!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Reuters

Two more retired U.S. generals called for Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld to resign on Thursday, claiming the chief architect of the Iraq operation ignored years of Pentagon planning for a U.S. occupation and should be held accountable for the chaos there.

Retired Marine Corps Gen. Anthony Zinni added to the pressure for Rumsfeld's scalp by telling CNN that Rumsfeld should be held accountable for a series of blunders, starting with "throwing away 10 years worth of planning, plans that had taken into account what we would face in an occupation of Iraq."

His views were supported by other commanders who served under Rumsfeld.

Well, well, well.

The numbers of Generals speaking against mister Rumsfeld just keeps on Rising.

Sure has been a BAD week for mister Rumsfeld.

[edit on 15/4/06 by Souljah]

<< 1   >>

join