It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intruder arrested at White House

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

From correspondents in Washington

April 10, 2006

AN unarmed man managed to get past the White House fence today, screaming incoherently at security guards who pulled their guns and subdued him.

The bearded intruder, wearing ragged clothes and looking distraught, made his way several dozen yards onto the White House grounds before guards surrounded him, forced him down and dragged him away.

President George W. Bush was inside the executive mansion at the time.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

One question. How did he manage to get through or past the fence?

Sorry, forgot link.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Further,
CNN.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I wonder also how he got pass the heavily armed fortress called the white house in this time and day

And with his majesty inside I can not even dream something like that happening.

I wonder if the have to take Bush in the air during the incident.

OK, OK beside the joke I imagine that the man may have been on a death wish to get inside the white house uninvited.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I wonder how he time travelled into tomorrow, and the news agencies are already reporting it? Today is April 9th, the header reads April 10th...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Actually CNN say April 9, so is just a minor day problem.

But hey, who knows maybe the ranting intruder was actually a visitor from another time, that happen to land in the other side of the fence.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I find this story rather amusing. Did he just climb right over the fence? Did King George fear it might be an "Al Quada" attack?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoochies
I wonder how he time travelled into tomorrow, and the news agencies are already reporting it? Today is April 9th, the header reads April 10th...

Uh... Time zones?

Rumor has it the guy was this man.

That being said, I bet it was one of three things... A crazy protester (sorry for being redundant), someone who wanted to use suicide by cop in a new way, or the person was drugged out of their mind (I've seen/heard of people on meth doing some crazy things).

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Did King George fear it might be an "Al Quada" attack?

I don't know who King George is, but who was to say that the guy didn't have a bomb strapped around himself? I'm sure the SS didn't know, so they were taking every precaution.

[edit on 4/9/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Did any one wach the video that they got of the guy? Here is the link if you didn't see it. I think they shot him, because in the video his right hand turns blood red.

White House Fence Jumper

LOL...Did you see the guard dog try and bite the White House Guard on the elbow when they get the guy down...LOL

[edit on 9-4-2006 by digitalassassin]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the video link.

After looking at the video I believe that the man was not crazy at all, he wanted to prove a point and he is lucky that he didn't got shot.

The reason I see that he is not crazy is because he went on his own on the floor and was very docile.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Thanks for the video link.

After looking at the video I believe that the man was not crazy at all, he wanted to prove a point and he is lucky that he didn't got shot.

The reason I see that he is not crazy is because he went on his own on the floor and was very docile.

I think they did shoot him, because in the video his right hand turns blood red. And just before someone off camera say "They Shot Him" Look at his hand toward the end of the video. Either they shot him or the Dog got him cause that is most definately blood.

LOL...Did you see the guard dog try to bite the White House Guard just after they got the guy down, what good training they have...LOL

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Shoot him for what? Using his first amendment right?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalassassin
I think they shot him, because in the video his right hand turns blood red.

Or he cut it jumping the fence... He didn't get close enough to the dog, and I didn't hear any gunshot in that video. Previously in the video you couldn't see his hand all that well, so it's hard to say.

Originally posted by WanderingMind

How was that him using his first amendment right? The right to be effing dumb?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't know how close they let people get to the fence nowadays but its not that high and certainly not hard to jump over.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Sorry but I don't see the right to jump a fence and storm the white house as one of the freedoms listed. This fool is lucky he didn't get killed.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingMind

Well, the First Amendment doesn't give you the right to jump the fence at the White House.

That video was really interesting. I used to work in the building next to the White House, and inside the White House compound. The fence would be really hard to climb.

I could not make out what he was saying, something about him being a victim of terrorism??

I hope we learn more about him...

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
That video was really interesting. I used to work in the building next to the White House, and inside the White House compound. The fence would be really hard to climb.

He could have had a friend or friends help hoist him over it, though.

I could not make out what he was saying, something about him being a victim of terrorism??

Go back to what I said earlier about him being a "crazy protestor."

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
He was saying something about poison, and being the victim of terrorism.
(heard on cnn video)
Couldn't quite make out all he said but it may be worth listening to.
Maybe he has a valid point that no one else would listen to until he did this thing.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Here is some of what was understandable to me in the first minute and a

half of the video. This is some of what I think the "Intruder" said:

My family is being poisoned in New Mexico.

The President has agreed to protect us against enemies foreign and

domestic.

I am a victim of terrorist (terrorism) and they are putting me on trial.

You guys screwed up I come in the name of god (or) you guys screwed up

ive' come without any guns.

I have intelligence information for the president.

I’m not afraid of you.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is a like a movie or something, the incoherent intruder could have been a scientist or something trying to warn the president of some impending disaster. I still can't figure out though how he got past the "all" the security...I mean come on, this IS post 911 right???

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I still can't figure out though how he got past the "all" the security...I mean come on, this IS post 911 right???

He didn't get past “all” the security, he was stopped shortly after scaling the fence.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The bearded intruder, wearing ragged clothes and looking distraught, made his way several dozen yards onto the White House grounds before guards surrounded him, forced him down and dragged him away.

He was wearing a God Bless America shirt, tucked in and bluejeans, not even fadded ones. Why did they say he was wearing ragged cloths??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join