It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision from Indian Christian evangelist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The vision occurred in the late 50's. It covered a 21 year period between 1959 and 1980. It was written down in a little book and I used to have a copy of it. I got my copy in 1980. So I can't say for sure when it was written but I believe the man was honest. Most of the events were political. Everything except the last thing in the dream happened. It was said that before the 21st year of the dream he saw us being invaded by what he thought were the Chinese. They had helicopters. That is what he saw in the dream. Chinese people with helicopters. I'm not so sure that he just didn't understand what he was seeing and what he was really seeing were the black helipcopters people talk about in UFO circles.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What was the guy's name? What other visions did he have that came true? Any chance you could find a link with the story?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
He wasn't a well known person. There would be no news stories about him anywhere. He was originally from the Southwest part of the United States. His name was Lee Gerrard. The first time I saw the guy was in Topeka Kansas. I was sitting in the congregation and he saw a vision of someone and for some reason the thought came to me that it was me. So I went up there and said, "Is it me?" And he answered, "Yes, it was you." He told me about a problem I was having with my stomach and about how I had been troubled by an unclean spirit from time to time. It was all true. These days the spirit does more than just trouble me, it out right attacks me through other people. An unclean spirit is a homo spirit. I know people hate you and think you are homophobic. But I can tell you I don't care about what gay people do. It's what they keep trying to do to other people who for whatever reason, whether some mannerism or something that they think is gay or feminine makes them a target for their homo attacks. Personally, I'd stand back and watch if I saw someone like that getting what they deserved if you know what I mean. I mean I could write a big thick book about the horror stories and stuff I go through because of gay people who claim that they are straight and who smear my reputation and claim that I'm some sort of gay person in a closet when they are the gay person in the closet. Trying to pull me out of a closet that I'm not in.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
He wasn't a well known person. There would be no news stories about him anywhere. He was originally from the Southwest part of the United States. His name was Lee Gerrard. The first time I saw the guy was in Topeka Kansas. I was sitting in the congregation and he saw a vision of someone and for some reason the thought came to me that it was me. So I went up there and said, "Is it me?" And he answered, "Yes, it was you." He told me about a problem I was having with my stomach and about how I had been troubled by an unclean spirit from time to time. It was all true. These days the spirit does more than just trouble me, it out right attacks me through other people. An unclean spirit is a homo spirit. I know people hate you and think you are homophobic. But I can tell you I don't care about what gay people do. It's what they keep trying to do to other people who for whatever reason, whether some mannerism or something that they think is gay or feminine makes them a target for their homo attacks. Personally, I'd stand back and watch if I saw someone like that getting what they deserved if you know what I mean.

just as yourself, i have an unclean spirit that more than just troubles me, it out right attacks me through other people. when i was in my early twenties it tried to break my mind but christ had other plans. im 36 now and its still around poking and buggin the crap out of me, but it has no power over me. just last year it got a little aggressive...attacked my mind thru someone i was close to. had to battle it for 6 months straight. but its just like the baptism of fire...if your a child of god you have to go thru it. it burns away all unnecessary things. purifies you. lucifer is concerned with human souls but when he knows a person is trying to reach for the truth thats when really put his focus on you. as long as you dont care and are out in the world blind and dumb hes already got you. no big deal. but you get a glimps of the truth and of his lies he will try to take you out.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I guess I had it coming. After all my post did sound religious. I don't come here to be "witnessed" to. Been there and done that as you should have surmised by my original post. I don't wish trouble with you, but I'm not your brother.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I guess I had it coming. After all my post did sound religious. I don't come here to be "witnessed" to. Been there and done that as you should have surmised by my original post. I don't wish trouble with you, but I'm not your brother.

by no means was i witnessing. haha thats funny. as for religion i have no use for it. didnt mean to come across that way. as for being your brother i dont know what your talking about. but anyway i did find your topic interesting and saw that i had a similar experience and thought id share. no big deal.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

He wasn't a well known person. There would be no news stories about him anywhere. He was originally from the Southwest part of the United States. His name was Lee Gerrard. The first time I saw the guy was in Topeka Kansas. I was sitting in the congregation and he saw a vision of someone and for some reason the thought came to me that it was me. So I went up there and said, "Is it me?" And he answered, "Yes, it was you." He told me about a problem I was having with my stomach and about how I had been troubled by an unclean spirit from time to time. It was all true. These days the spirit does more than just trouble me, it out right attacks me through other people. An unclean spirit is a homo spirit. I know people hate you and think you are homophobic. But I can tell you I don't care about what gay people do. It's what they keep trying to do to other people who for whatever reason, whether some mannerism or something that they think is gay or feminine makes them a target for their homo attacks. Personally, I'd stand back and watch if I saw someone like that getting what they deserved if you know what I mean. I mean I could write a big thick book about the horror stories and stuff I go through because of gay people who claim that they are straight and who smear my reputation and claim that I'm some sort of gay person in a closet when they are the gay person in the closet. Trying to pull me out of a closet that I'm not in.

Ok, I'm a little confused... First we were talking about some guy's visions coming true, and now we're talking about malevolent homosexuals? Huh? Are they the aliens?

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Aedeus]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Sorry, rambled to the point of getting way off topic there. That was the only evidence I could provide was that he could tell me things about myself and my life. I cant provide any other visions that came true as cloudlessknight asked for.

new topics

top topics

join