It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have you been called?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ok, well I was thinking back to my elemntery school years, and realised I was never insulted as much as others were.

Anyways, needless to say through the years I've been called (in the negative) many things.

So I'm wondering what everyone's been called.
So, what have you been called?
(Oh, and of course let's try to keep this family friendly.)

Ok, these are what I've been called.

-Four eyes.
-Wimp.
-Stupid.
-Commie.
-Queer.
-The F word. (The one that end's with "G".)
-Know-it-all.
-Neurotic.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well mainly...

Korn freak-basicly a person who likes rock or metal or punk and dresses in black but not like emos's by god not like emos mainly just a black hoodie baggy jeans and odeassa shoes or convers is what "korn freaks" wear or "Korn knob" is a new one
i
nsults to go along with it are "Go slit your rists korn freak" as there is a streotype of depressed mesochistic kids who get stoned 24//7 and cut ourselfs whitch is totlay not true

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have a very unusual first name. I was picked on severely because of it. I was a hippy child, so it goes along the lines of Star, Moon, Cloud, etc.

I had many variations of the name.

I was also called:

-nerd
-geek
-teacher's pet
-white trash
-poor
- A "female dog"
- A "trampy, non classy lady with a sexual addiction"

It doesn't bother me know. The ;atest generation of kids say my name is "wickedly cool." Whatever.

The sweet thing is, karma always plays a role. I saw a cheerleader who was one of the ringleaders in the insults recently. She was filling orders at Wendy's.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A Goth............

........because I had a guitar.

:shk::shk::shk:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I've been called most things at least twice.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
lets see, where to start, most of these are aussie slang.

'wanker'
'd***head'
'smartass'
'chubby'
'suckhole'(my mum taught at my high school, man was that fun)

lots of others that would need a heap of censoring. There was a group of us also that was into metal that used to get singled out. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger..

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I developed quite a bit earlier than the other girls age when I was in elementary school. So because of that I earned the horrible nicknames of "Mommy Long Legs" and "Dolly Partons Daughter".

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ive been called a few things.. some of them worse than others but probably not too bad compared to what it could have been.

-nerd
-geek
-four eyes
-fatty
-smartass
-jackass
-bitch
-asshole
-waste of space

I always just looked at it as ...look who its coming from, and it didnt bother me so much anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I've been called worthless (and several synonyms thereof), lazy, an "insensitive asshole" (by two different girlfriends!), cold, cruel, arrogant, egotistical, mean, and evil. And someone once said I had a large head.

but nobody has thus far called me stupid, or unhappy. so it's all good.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Spacey
Red
Freckles
Lefty
Crazy
And just about everything else. Hehe.

But I was lucky because of my violent streak. I would take down a bully fast as a firecracker. Size be darned.

Perhaps it was the redhead in me? *smiles sweetly*

**Disclaimer**
I do not propose that youngsters be violent. They could get a boo boo.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Some of the most hateful things that I have been called that really tore me up are as follows.

Cheese lover
tater chip
mook
puppy
silly

Thank "Bob" the slack was with me and I was able to prevail in life despite the slings and arrows of my peers!!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i was known as the following in chonological order

adult: babyblue

till teen: lazy rabbit

small: a little devil in angels wrap

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I was called Messy Marvin in school because I had glasses and looked like Peter Billingsley.

Chicks dig Messy Marvin!

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Once upon a midnight dreary... No, once upon a time I always carried my guestbook around (because I was never home) and had people write whatever they pleased therein, wherever I went. That turned out to be a great way to collect insults, and in fact I invited them. When I outgrew the guestbook deal, I sat down and read through the several volumes (once one was full, I bought a new, etc), gathering each and every insult into a separate document that I once proudly displayed on my web site. This was to help visitors of low imagination find a suitable phrase in the heat of the moment. However, all that is gone by now; though if I can locate the original paper scribble I'd be happy to report a few of the better ones for your education. (Some insults were actually amazingly good ones.)

top topics

join